Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m done, I’ve had enough
I hope this hits a nerve with her but I doubt it, she’s that bleeping selfish. I hope she reads it! Thank you for all your hard work and dedication, honestly these twats don’t realise how people like yourself are risking their lives everyday and then you have people like Sam, not much more to say really X

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Aw @Kittykat45 😢 really struggling to comprehend what all the first responders and medical staff are dealing with.
Thank you. Sounds empty words, but promise you the vast majority have every respect for what you all do.
Take care and please know there's far more good folk out there than superficial z listers and wannabes, bending the rules and taking the piss out of all your efforts.
That stupid bint doesn't even wear a mask in the supermarket, just on bloody Insta 👀 😤
I saw her in Waitrose Esher before Xmas, mask-less and talking loudly at the girl child looking to see if anyone was looking at her 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I notice in the paper today lots of these zlebs are being called out for going away.....for work!!!

Reactions: 21
I did write this, I’m done with the whole lot of them
❤❤❤
Thinking of you. I can’t even imagine how hard it is for you and what you’re going through at work whilst the rest of us literally have to STAY AT HOME. We’ve not been asked for much when you really think about it. They make me sick how the rules don’t apply to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm not surprised, I have immediate family members in the same boat as you and they are physically and emotionally exhausted. I'm finding it hard to not live the life I had previously but I do what I'm told and my struggle is nothing compared to what you and my family are going through. She and her ilk are disgusting selfish fools.

Reactions: 10
I too am sick of them, not just because they go away during a pandemic, but because of how they have become famous. None of them have any talent whatsoever. They are as fake as their false lips and tits.

I cannot believe how far we have plummeted as a society when people like them and other influencers live such a gilded lifestyle and are glorified and praised because of it.

I am not jealous. That is the stock answer their stupid fans level at you whenever you challenge them. They all are an insult to hardworking ordinary people who struggle through life daily.

I hope their gravy train has now come to a halt.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Isn't it ironic when she goes on holiday before Covid she has loads of paps but none are around when she secretly jets off. Just goes to show she call the paps when it suits her.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I’m glad you’ve called her out Kittykat. I’m not sure it will make a difference to her though. I genuinely think she thinks she‘s a huge star and as such is exempt from the rules. She’s forgotten where she’s come from. She’s a nobody really. She’s not got any talent or skills.
One of my children is a nurse right on the frontline. I’ve not seen them since November, I saw them twice last year. I lie awake worrying about the. They have colleagues being treated in ITU. It’s so scary. Sam won’t comprehend that. She won’t even begin to try. I really hope that this is the year a lot of these Z listers get cancelled

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It says on Google he's a property developer and estate agent
Not heard the estate agent bit but the property dealer bit has-been mentioned before.

I too am sick of them, not just because they go away during a pandemic, but because of how they have become famous. None of them have any talent whatsoever. They are as fake as their false lips and tits.

I cannot believe how far we have plummeted as a society when people like them and other influencers live such a gilded lifestyle and are glorified and praised because of it.

I am not jealous. That is the stock answer their stupid fans level at you whenever you challenge them. They all are an insult to hardworking ordinary people who struggle through life daily.

I hope their gravy train has now come to a halt.
I am hoping that reality TV comes to an end it is pointless and encourages young folk to be stupid and vacuous.

Reactions: 13
The good and decent people of this country will be right behind you. 💚 They are fly-by-nights in the grand scheme of things.

What you do for a living and caring about others will far outweigh anything they could even attempt to do. 💚

They have no gravitas, no substance and finally, people are starting to see them for what they truly are.

I genuinely think that 2021 will be the year their careers start to falter
I really hope that will be the case. They have milked the whole reality tit-show for too long now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They’re so stupid, it wouldn’t surprise me if on the next series it shows that they go away but then play the victim because they can’t get back.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.