Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done guys, really good that it's in the Daily Mail. Wonder if she'll say anything?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Some one is full speed ahead deleting all the comments on insta. Be real, youve been caught out. You make it worse by deleting comments as you cant hide from the press love
Omg I am loving this...sneaky Sam getting what she deserves!!!

Reactions: 16
A BA plane arrived into Heathrow last night from the Maldives, how is there not one photo or someone who has seen her who can spill the tea?
A lot of these Celebs (I use that term loosely with her, she is a Z lister) hire private jets. Maybe she went down that route, to avoid being seen?

Reactions: 5
Daily mail 100% reads here and I love it 😂 she’ll be absolutely fuming. I wonder if she’ll say anything or if she’ll still try and sweep it under the carpet 🤔🤔

Reactions: 17
Did she post this online? What an idiot.
You should actually send that pic into the daily mail.

Reactions: 19
she had all her family over at christmas daily mail don’t forget that!! all the knightley crew
They are an absolute disgrace. I really hope she’s fined/loses sponsorship, etc and even if she doesn’t let’s enjoy this for now as she must be squirming in her seat!

Reactions: 15
Hey.. did you spot on Billies latest post the food shot... suddenly stopped when it got to the tea cups, more cups out for just 2 adults! Plus flowers from Sam, hand delivered??

Reactions: 12
I don’t believe she’s worth 8 mil, maybe 4 at the most
Not a chance in hell of even 4. I imagine she has an annual income somewhere around £500k but it’s hard to guess when celebs get a lot for free. I don’t think they have assets worth anywhere near £4m

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.