Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait so if ITV didn’t film with her over Christmas and new year, does that mean there will be no mention of her birthday in the next series even though she’s done nothing but bang on about it? Maybe they do some sort of celebration but pretend it’s on her actual birthday 🙄
that’s why her, Billie and Sue went on a random night out about a month before Sams’s birthday so they could film it and pretend thats was her celebration 🥴🥴🥴 just like they filmed Nellie’s birthday and acted like it was just them in the garden but on Instagram the garden was absolutely full of their friends and family 🤥

Reactions: 16
If only the key workers knew how little these people care about the local and wider community. They are completely ignoring the rules and endangering people by setting such a shocking example. A stroll past this morning reveals no sign of their 4x4 and a car that I’m pretty sure belongs to the film crew parked in the drive. So no stay at home for one of them and ignoring mixing inside or outside for the other. Haven’t seen the nanny’s car lately, that was last around on Christmas Day.
Well it is billies birthday today would not surprise me in the slightest if she’s gone to see her

Reactions: 9
I thought it was a Tattle inside joke that her crohns had been cured cos she just never mentioned it again after CBB stint 😂
I think it came up in one of the very early Mummy Diaries, that Paul had been researching the illness and had found a cure.🙄 How come his cure is not used in hospitals around the globe then?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought she was removed from CBB for being so boring and having no personality 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sams just been outted by the daily mail and they are going into her 😂
Okay who is the lurking DM writer on here 😂 and could you have a look at Grinchy’s threads as well?

Hilarious. She’s not gonna be able to hide it now!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.