Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it baffling she is posting messages about Lord God as someone who has had children out of wedlock. Surely the two don't go together if you actually read the bible?

This is coming from an atheist who had her first child out of wedlock so I mean no offence! Whatever makes you happy, I just find it bizarre on her part.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Greg Shepherd just popped up on Instagram, wearing his Hi-Viz and Bob the Builder attire. 🤣🤣

Work begins on their new house next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
where are all the pouting to camera pics? Blatantly hiding her uber tan!!

Reactions: 10
Looks like gaynors got to her, she's posting God's messages !!
She probably thinks she needs all the help she can get

Greg Shepherd just popped up on Instagram, wearing his Hi-Viz and Bob the Builder attire. 🤣🤣

Work begins on their new house next week.
They are not talking to their neighbour as he objected to their plans saying they were not in keeping with the rest of the properties. They will probably transform it into some kind of Fantasia/Disney type castle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She's engaged but waiting for a mag deal shoot to announce it. She doesn't care about the stick she gets from fans. She just wants to pay the rent on her house in surrey

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's engaged but waiting for a mag deal shoot to announce it. She doesn't care about the stick she gets from fans. She just wants to pay the rent on her house in surrey
yep. if she has a decent agent i'm pretty sure this has been meticulously planned. How else is she going to get that massive deposit for that £3m+ house?

Reactions: 10
yep. if she has a decent agent i'm pretty sure this has been meticulously planned. How else is she going to get that massive deposit for that £3m+ house?
Or they are staging an at home proposal in the garden like when he bought her that bag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find it baffling she is posting messages about Lord God as someone who has had children out of wedlock. Surely the two don't go together if you actually read the bible?

This is coming from an atheist who had her first child out of wedlock so I mean no offence! Whatever makes you happy, I just find it bizarre on her part.
Pretty sure she didn’t have a christening for either child

Reactions: 7
She’s turning to God in the hope that if she morphs into Gaynor, BBP will eventually propose. He kissed her more passionately than he has ever kissed Manf. :sick:
I still don’t think he’s proposed. I think she’s laying low to hide her tan and hoping people will forget that she’s been away.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I really don’t think he’s proposed. I think this is all hiding the holiday.

what did Gaynor say to drop them in it? Bet she’s in the bad books.

Reactions: 16
That’s Gaynor in the before and after “colla-gin” pics. Maybe she will be the new face of the brand...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She probably thinks she needs all the help she can get

They are not talking to their neighbour as he objected to their plans saying they were not in keeping with the rest of the properties. They will probably transform it into some kind of Fantasia/Disney type castle.
I am sure there was a picture of what Billie said her house was going to look like. To be fair, it didn’t look too bad. I can’t remember whether I saw it on her Instagram, or somewhere else.

That’s Gaynor in the before and after “colla-gin” pics. Maybe she will be the new face of the brand...
I thought I recognised that high forehead. 🤣

I really don’t think he’s proposed. I think this is all hiding the holiday.

what did Gaynor say to drop them in it? Bet she’s in the bad books.
Gaynor added Safari emojis to her Instagram post. People put two and two together.

Reactions: 3
You saw it then! 🤣🤣

Ha, ha, I reckon that will be his new job title.

”Greg-the-famous-author-cum-builder.” 🤣
I saw it in Daily Mail story. Oh, you forgot to mention tv star from his many talents! He is reinventing himself. Will he diversify when the theatres and other entertainment places reopen eventually?

Another question: is the remodelling classified as essential work?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw it in Daily Mail story. Oh, you forgot to mention tv star from his many talents! He is reinventing himself. Will he diversify when the theatres and other entertainment places reopen eventually?

Another question: is the remodelling classified as essential work?
Did you see the top comment on this story in the DM?? 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3
SF and PK live in our village. They have been away. They moved in after lockdown one by the way, not before as they claim. They broke the rules all the time. Then again in version 2. They had people in the house at Christmas. They have been away, somewhere, till yesterday. They didn’t get back on Monday. Some facts for you all. Of course if it was Dubai they went to then they should be staying in, not going out. Hopefully they obey These rules in order to keep the many vulnerable people in our village safe. Hopefully they don’t behave like they have been. I run a business but I haven’t seen my mum for nearly a year. It’s my birthday soon but I’m not inviting my sister for a business meeting. Just stop being such utterly selfish muppets.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.