Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't see any thread title suggestions but feel free to correct me.
Recap
.Obviously on holiday
.Baby Paul is so special
.Rosie is just forgotten
.Still desperate for a proposal
.Has no respect for any of the rules

Reactions: 25
bloody bastards why does paul need a holiday for his birthday and rosie got a moana party. they knew they were doing this for paul which is why they bigged up this moana party in their insta captions for rosie. i hope they get stranded in south africa the stupid gits (is currently illegal to buy alcohol there i think so hopefully they won't be bringing the new year in with bubbly)

Reactions: 23
great thread - do you think this is to throw us off
ofcourse she probably messaged Billie ‘fuckkkk, Gaynor has dropped me in it, can you do a story about how we are meant to be away’ who else wishes their sister a happy birthday Eve 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
ofcourse she probably messaged Billie ‘fuckkkk, Gaynor has dropped me in it, can you do a story about how we are meant to be away’ who else wishes their sister a happy birthday Eve 😩😂
And of course Bbp can't do it because he's to budy breastfeeding from mummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rant incoming ...

So because if the new announcements today my son who is in reception will not be returning to school next week based on where we live. He absolutely adores school and has just started, is really settled and doing really well. I also work full time (from home atm) so god knows how I’m going to juggle that again. - This is all because of the rapid rate of infection - yet people like Sam swan off on holiday when it suits them, no care in the world for spreading the virus & no regard for rules & pretty sure LP will still return to school whenever they decide to come back. I have ABSOLUTELY HAD IT WITH THESE Z LISTER INFLUENCERS DOING WHAT THEY WANT.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Hi! New here, I watched towie when I was younger and then thought I'd check out the mummy diaries and I was so appalled at the blatant favoritism with Paul and Rosie!!! It is so obvious in some of the episodes and their Instagram pages, I looked online to see if people were discussing this and so glad I found tattle. Paul will grow up to have major issues. Feel sorry for Rosie as she gets older it won't be easy living in that household

Reactions: 35
Please tell me a tattler wrote this below BBP’s photo 😂😂 Love how people remind him of where he comes from #pauldaye
Theyve been commenting on loads of the z listers posts, rightfully calling them out for their behaviour 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So she posted 20 minutes ago... so she’s either awake in the U.K. at 1am, awake at 3am in SA or just woken up in the Maldives at 6am.... 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I never comment on these things but the Paul/Rosie thing really really upsets me. I was treated as second to my brother throughout my life in a similar way to Rosie, and it got worse & worse as I became vocal when I realised the obvious difference. I’m the first child as well. So it was an obvious boy being more important than girl thing. It’s taken me years of expensive therapy to get to a point where I kinda realise it’s not me & I’m not a second class person to be used & told off by men. I still struggle though. My brother is a complete narcissist. I love him though. These people don’t know or bother to care what they are creating. I hope they enjoy their holiday & hope they gain some clarity from it. But I doubt it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Doesn't she go to bed at like 9pm? 🤣 you think she'd be more on the ball with the times of her quote posting!?

Also wtf is Bill Lee Lee's birthday Eve posting about!? Is Sams 30th that special?

Happy Sam Faiers 30th birthday day guys xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.