Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that Billie posted a photo from her 30th Birthday party lol.

also, Sam must be feeling pretty gutted. “I wanna be engaged by 30” and she’s not. That’s Paul actively choosing not to propose to her knowing she bloody well wants it, and that’s just manipulative
He is manipulative all round. He holds that imaginary engagement ring like a dangling carrot. Remember in the last series of mummy diaries when he said she was now ‘wife material’ because she’d cooked for him during lockdown and cleaned and did all housewifey stuff and she seemed thrilled with that. I’d tell him to duck off personally. If birthing two of his kids isn’t wife material nothing ever will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
But Sam is painfully desperate to have the status of being married. She wants the big white wedding, with all the trimmings.

She leaves herself wide open for ridicule and derision. If she shrugged her shoulders and counted her blessings wedding bells would soon be ringing, I’m sure.

Reactions: 16
Baby Paul will always be the special one to Sam.
I watched a video she did with Channel mum talking about gender preferences and she said she wanted ALL boys.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
What I noticed most about this photo is the clear divide between them all! BBP with BP (of course!) and Sidelined Sam with poor forgotten Rosie. Clearly not the proposal picture Sidelined Sam wishes she was posting today.
It is also not taken at home as usually you can see the furniture, toys etc in the background.That blank wall says it all.

Reactions: 10
You can see how shiny their skin is glowing almost !!
carbon copy of Billie and Greg’s pic look how more natural and in love Billie and Greg’s pic is !!! It’s cringe how bad Sam tries to portray how perfect her lol family is!!
I defo think they are engaged, how bleeping sad though Paul clearly don’t wana be married, she is forcing it duck living in that set up 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Yes I agree with those who think BBP just isn't into Sam. I think he's stuck around for the kids, BP in particular and Sam's just a spare part. That's my take on it anyway from watching the show, he negs her and points out all her flaws and the only time he appears to want to engage in conversation with her is when it's to do with the kids. Could be clever editing I suppose or maybe because its marketed as a parenting show.
I'm not fussed on him, I think his behaviour is bordering on abusive and I had a conversation with someone on one of these threads about how he may be on the spectrum and that could explain some of his behaviour. But all that aside I don't think their relationship is built on solid foundations and having the TV show and all that comes with it has meant they've stuck together because of the very obvious perks. If they were regular 9 to 5 folks I think they'd have called it a day yonks ago.
I think engagement/wedding/marriage for Sam is a delusion and again about the obvious perks it would bring, not for the real reasons anyone goes into that commitment. Shes built this new life and is trying so hard to climb the social ladder whilst doing it and will do anything it seems to have it all.
But its not real and I think she really is delusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think if Rosie had been born first BBP would have left before her first birthday. He’s obviously one of those men who see a son as an extension of themselves. He‘s got no interest in having a daughter, he doesn’t know how to play with Rosie or how to interact with her. Sam doesn’t, really, either. She just wants her to be 15 already. It’s so bloody sad

Reactions: 36
Yes I agree with those who think BBP just isn't into Sam. I think he's stuck around for the kids, BP in particular and Sam's just a spare part. That's my take on it anyway from watching the show, he negs her and points out all her flaws and the only time he appears to want to engage in conversation with her is when it's to do with the kids. Could be clever editing I suppose or maybe because its marketed as a parenting show.
I'm not fussed on him, I think his behaviour is bordering on abusive and I had a conversation with someone on one of these threads about how he may be on the spectrum and that could explain some of his behaviour. But all that aside I don't think their relationship is built on solid foundations and having the TV show and all that comes with it has meant they've stuck together because of the very obvious perks. If they were regular 9 to 5 folks I think they'd have called it a day yonks ago.
I think engagement/wedding/marriage for Sam is a delusion and again about the obvious perks it would bring, not for the real reasons anyone goes into that commitment. Shes built this new life and is trying so hard to climb the social ladder whilst doing it and will do anything it seems to have it all.
I think they would have split shortly after Rosie's birth if it wasn't for the perks and money. He would take Paul with him back to his mum and sign on. I honestly thinks he finds her repulsive and keeps little Paul in the bed so that he can't have sex with her. Billie seems to have it all,a bloke who really blatantly fancies her and married her. She owns her house and is taking part in another TV show soon. Sam tries SO hard and doesn't get anywhere.

The TV work will come to a halt sooner or later,I have no idea whether she has invested or saved any money she has made.p

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They are so obviously on holiday. There’s no other explanation. It’s the 2nd January, it’s not like she can still say she’s having a break from Instagram for Christmas and New Year. Last year at Christmas she was all over Instagram shoving her Maldives holiday in our face every 5 seconds. She may as well have just posted them all breaking the rules, we know they are

Reactions: 27
They are so obviously on holiday. There’s no other explanation. It’s the 2nd January, it’s not like she can still say she’s having a break from Instagram for Christmas and New Year. Last year at Christmas she was all over Instagram shoving her Maldives holiday in our face every 5 seconds. She may as well have just posted them all breaking the rules, we know they are
They need to be punished work indeed🙄😡

Reactions: 12
He is manipulative all round. He holds that imaginary engagement ring like a dangling carrot. Remember in the last series of mummy diaries when he said she was now ‘wife material’ because she’d cooked for him during lockdown and cleaned and did all housewifey stuff and she seemed thrilled with that. I’d tell him to duck off personally. If birthing two of his kids isn’t wife material nothing ever will be.
Omg I couldn’t believe my ears when I saw this episode. It was SO sexist, how are all of their family and friends not calling him up on it. It was so embarrassing too that Sam was really excited by this “compliment”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The thing is @Eirawen and I know I've said this before, the TV work doesn't have to dry up, yes eventually it will have run its course and her audience will move on, but she absolutely could go it alone without him. He adds nothing to the show apart from the obvious when people scratch their heads at his behaviour. I'm not a Sam fan I watch because I'm curious how it will pan out but I think there would be a market for just her and the kiddos.
Sadly I think he would put a stop to her having the children on the show if they did separate, say its damaging them and he was never in favour of it. I also think he'd go for full custody. I think Sam might know this deep down.

Reactions: 9
The thing is @Eirawen and I know I've said this before, the TV work doesn't have to dry up, yes eventually it will have run its course and her audience will move on, but she absolutely could go it alone without him. He adds nothing to the show apart from the obvious when people scratch their heads at his behaviour. I'm not a Sam fan I watch because I'm curious how it will pan out but I think there would be a market for just her and the kiddos.
Sadly I think he would put a stop to her having the children on the show if they did separate, say its damaging them and he was never in favour of it. I also think he'd go for full custody. I think Sam might know this deep down.
The show. would be fine without him he just wants the money and yes he would put a stop to the kids appearing and I said before that he will go for full custody with Gaynor's full support. But with him or with him ok air there is not mileage left in that show its become repetitive already, maybe her and Paul splitting xwould

Inject some life into it. Can't see her having another media career somehow.

Reactions: 10
If he does propose then he’s been forced into it really.... I feel sorry for him in a sense of if he doesn’t want to get married then he shouldn’t have to. I guess they should have discussed what they both want in the future though before settling down.
I agree, but you also need to remember that they need the engagement for a whole series otherwise they will have nothing of substance to hold their viewers.

When I watched mummy diaries I used to fast forward all the Sam stuff because it was so boring. The day I stopped watching was the episode when Sam was figuring out where to put baby Paul’s bunk bed and it was a massive drama, I was like am I seriously watching this right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Eirawen Neither can I. She'll be your bog standard influencer and that won't suit her at all. I'm sure the ITV contract puts on a par with the likes of her mate Luisa but without it not so much. She'll be relying on freebies for ads and that would be hellish for Sam.
I guess this all means she has to stay in this sham
I do expect we'll hear of the engagement for the next show though, they have to do it don't they.

Reactions: 6
Baby Paul will always be the special one to Sam.
I watched a video she did with Channel mum talking about gender preferences and she said she wanted ALL boys.
But was that really her talking or bbp’s ideals. He seems like the type who would say that, he probably wants a whole football team! I’m sure with the relationship she had with her mum and billie growing up she doesn’t really want ALL boys! But she’s so desperate for the ring 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Apologies if this has been covered before but what did Big Paul do before he was with Sam? I absolutely cringe when he makes reference to “their business”

Reactions: 6
Apologies if this has been covered before but what did Big Paul do before he was with Sam? I absolutely cringe when he makes reference to “their business”
If I recall correctly he was labelled as a high flying wealthy business man in the media.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.