Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopylips

The way this woman brags about anything and everything i.e the jam she puts in her kids sandwiches - it’s fortnum and mason don’t you know and if you didn’t she’ll zoom in on it 1000 times before she gives the kids their god damn sandwich 😤😤
Well it must be absolutely killing her that she can’t brag about whatever they’re doing she must be a right sulky madam today, that’s prob why billie has said “better (bragable) times are coming”
She annoys the hell out of me she’s a dick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
I don’t think he’s proposed either. She’s away for her 30th, they’ll be scrambling back now to get back in the country before the new test rules are rolled out on Wednesday. Then we will see tonnes on social of them in their house isolating but she won’t admit it.
She’ll come back with a generic quote along the lines of “a break from social media was just what I needed”. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry

Summernights

VIP Member
I wouldn’t even care to be honest if she had just done a Ferne and out and out been honest about being abroad. It’s the fact she’s trying so hard to hide it. It will obviously come out in the end.

• Haha

Summernights

VIP Member
How have they managed no photos of them? Someone said yesterday they were seen at the airport Boxing Day but no photos ever came out.
There has to be a reason she isn’t sharing stuff.
1. she knows she shouldn’t have gone abroad so decided not to share any photos etc but this would mean sacrificing ever being able to post about her 30th/ possible proposal so I doubt it
2. She has got a magazine deal for her 30th and proposal and therefore can’t post any photos
3. It’s all been filmed for the mummy dairies (hence why she was allowed abroad) and again, like point 2, therefore cannot post any photos before the big reveal
4. She’s a massive self centred cunt who thinks her and her beloved Paul’s are above the rules and are exempt from catching or spreading covid

you decide

• Heart

london89

Chatty Member
Hi! New here, I watched towie when I was younger and then thought I'd check out the mummy diaries and I was so appalled at the blatant favoritism with Paul and Rosie!!! It is so obvious in some of the episodes and their Instagram pages, I looked online to see if people were discussing this and so glad I found tattle. Paul will grow up to have major issues. Feel sorry for Rosie as she gets older it won't be easy living in that household

Disneylover

VIP Member
Just seen a couple of comments on Billie’s post about Sam being on holiday and now they’ve gone, she must be sat there deleting comments! What a lot of pissing around, you should have just stayed at home like most of us decent people Samanfa hun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Dexy

VIP Member
Is she not engaged yet? I can’t contain my suspense... * off to clean my oven to calm me down *

• Haha
  • Heart

VIP Member
Look on the bright side, at least we didn't have to endure all of her posts for NYE. Sorry, Sam's birthday on the 31st December.

• Haha
I’ve had to make a new account to keep up with reading about all these z listers. Without doubt she is on holiday but I do wonder if they are actually somewhere else in Africa on safari rather than South Africa. It would explain why they haven’t been seen if they are somewhere quieter. I also have to say I can’t understand why any of these people can justify going abroad at this time. Dragging kids abroad during a pandemic is just disgusting.
on the subject of dragging kids out in the pandemic. I work in a supermarket and it annoys me when i see whole families shopping, i.e. the mum, dad and the kids. like ffs. Reduce the risk. One parent stay at home with the kids while the other does the shopping. If you're a single parent then ok, but when i see whole families i'm like seriously.

• Heart

Opendoor

Where’s the breakfast in bed, abundance of presents, the house looking like a florists, balloons floating on the ceiling? We’ve seen it all before, why so quiet on the highly anticipated 30th?

oh yeah, because your breaking the rules...

Reactions: 33

PinkGin123

VIP Member
Her new insta post ‘working from home for the foreseeable’. I mean it’s a shame you couldn’t stay away from family or stay at home while in tier 4, why now? Fucking idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 33

PinkGin123

VIP Member
I’m so angry, she had people over at Christmas, fucked off on holiday a couple of days after - despite being in tier 4, and the government advising us not to travel, now she’s smug and filming for a new series of the mummy diaries 🤯. ITV just don’t give a shit, she has broken lockdown rules but has continued like normal with a stern word, yet folk are being fined for having a coffee in a local park whilst sat on a bench.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Lurker77

I do not agree with any of these celebs leaving the country for work or non work purposes. But I would “respect” (I am using that word very loosely) if she just came out and said this is what I have done. She is treating her followers like they are stupid, she clearly thinks she is cleverer than she actually is !

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
I actually find Billie and her husband much more likeable and entertaining. They saved that show when they joined.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Gaynor probs did it on purpose so Sam would be called out and BBP would jib her for being a loser and go back to snogging his mum 😩

• Haha

Potatohead

Happy New Years Eve Sam’s 30th birthday guys.
If it was bull and they weren't on holiday they would reply with something like "what are you talking about" ? Or put stories up in real time to "prove us wrong" 🤦
I bet Sam is steaming at Gaynor for putting that comment up. I see Luissa thinks she's clever by putting a story up.

Who's going to take one for the team and put a comment up along the lines of "lovely meeting you in SA today"

• Haha
Reactions: 31