Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So its been a week of radio silence and tumble weeds? That's a record, surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If they flew on Boxing Day then tomorrow will be two weeks I reckon that’s when they’re coming home

Reactions: 7
Shouldn’t Paul be back at school anyway? I know schools aren’t back properly, but surely he’d have online lessons etc that he’d be expected to attend.

Reactions: 13
Sorry if I’m a bit behind with all of this and if this had been asked before. Did anything come of Saint Avenue? They did that big launch and not heard much about it since. Sam’s bio doesn’t even mention it, but BPP’s does.
She must have got bored of being a Creative Director (picking horrible nana dresses out of a catalogue)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shouldn’t Paul be back at school anyway? I know schools aren’t back properly, but surely he’d have online lessons etc that he’d be expected to attend.
He’s still reception but he is 5 now they do what the hell the like any way

Reactions: 3
Imagine them trying to get him up to log in to zoom

Billie is posing in clothes but not her house. Suppose that’s ok? As she’s ‘working’.

Reactions: 7
Anyone see Luisas Q&A said she’s moved abroad until the spring - I wonder if her and Sam are together ...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Imagine them trying to get him up to log in to zoom

Billie is posing in clothes but not her house. Suppose that’s ok? As she’s ‘working’.
Think it’s old footage seen those videos so many times now. She repeats all the clothes pictures and video on repeat

Reactions: 2
I’m betting that tomorrow evening (2 weeks after Boxing Day) she posts a pouting selfie in her kitchen with a bland statement about a break from social media. It’s hard to decide what’s the worst aspect of this, but the fact she’s playing us for fools and expecting to carry on as before is so insulting. Baby Paul’s school is open for his class, but I doubt Sam and BBP really understand or care about education.

Reactions: 30
Yeah she will deffo act like nothings happened and say something like we are all in this together whilst sporting a tan

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who doesn't think he proposed!?
I don’t think he has!!!

Mines in reception and we have a full day of learning materials. There’s no pressure to sit at the computer all day but we do have to hand in two assignments a week and we do as much as we can as I don’t want him playing Mario all day 🤣
That being said today was basically an inset day because I have a real job that I’m currently doing from home

Anyone see Luisas Q&A said she’s moved abroad until the spring - I wonder if her and Sam are together ...
I thought the same thing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She is full of tit either way. She pretends to be all sweetness and light but you can literally imagine her slagging off all her followers whilst she's sipping her pina coladas.

Reactions: 22
I bet she’s paid for the vip entrance/exit at the airport so she’s not spotted, crafty cow

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I
I’m done, I’ve had enough
I can not tell you how much i love the fact you sent this, her and other peoples holidays make me irate to the point i can't actually think about it anymore.

On behalf of everyone else in the uk that do stick my the rules and care, thank you and the team for all your hard work, dedication and selflessness. You will all go down in history books as our heros, and so you should x

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.