Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just looked at it, barrington hall! I bet Sam is well jel!
Lovely isn’t it! Not a fan of Luisa either tbh but the thought of Sam scrambling to keep up with her “country girl I live in Surrey and go horse riding” persona makes me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I would love to cancel them all, absolutely hate it. Instagram is toxic. I’ll just do my bit by unfollowing all of them and trying not to see any of their feeds

Reactions: 20
They will all have to be back and posting for Billie on the 17th when dancing on ice is back the tans and the self isolation will give them away

Reactions: 16
Maybe they can’t come back because baby Paul doesn’t want to do the test 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The thing we could all do to make sure you annoy them the most is unfollow... I hope it dies out and people can’t make money on the platform anymore so these people have to get real jobs.

Reactions: 23
Maybe Little Paul didn't wake up for the flight so he's just stayed in bed and they've had to stay in the Maldives

Sam on the phone to the airport like 'Paul won't get out of bed!!!'

• Haha
Reactions: 60
That’s been on the market for some time, blimey, they’ve finally sold it!

If Sam doesn’t slip up then I reckon her mother will as she’s also been radio silent. Definitely went with them!
You can always look up other members of their inner circle to find out info on them. Some people just can’t keep a lid on it.

It is quite sad really that a reality tv personality has been able to buy Barrington Hall and backs up what I said in a previous post, that these Z-listers are glorified and revered by their fans, when they have no discernible talent whatsoever. When you consider the history of the house, the ancestors would be rolling in their graves knowing their beautiful house has now been bought by a Z-lister, who has quite likely only bought such a place to show off to her mates.

At least it has a Grade II* listing and so she won’t be able to make any alterations without planning permission.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

You can always look up other members of their inner circle to find out info on them. Some people just can’t keep a lid on it.

It is quite sad really that a reality tv personality has been able to buy Barrington Hall and backs up what I said in a previous post, that these Z-listers are glorified and revered by their fans, when they have no discernible talent whatsoever. When you consider the history of the house, the ancestors would be rolling in their graves knowing their beautiful house has now been bought by a Z-lister, who has quite likely only bought such a place to show off to her mates.

At least it has a Grade II* listing and so she won’t be able to make any alterations without planning permission.
Hef husband

I know very little about her and her husband just snippets in the press and mummy diaries but I never thought they were that rich to buy somewhere like that 😲 I've tried finding info on it but nothing comes up online. What are they planning to do with it?

Reactions: 3
Hef husband

I know very little about her and her husband just snippets in the press and mummy diaries but I never thought they were that rich to buy somewhere like that 😲 I've tried finding info on it but nothing comes up online. What are they planning to do with it?
It will be handy for her with her horses.

It would also make a fab wedding venue.

Reactions: 5
Hilarious that Luisa (well her husband) has bought Barrington Hall in HBO Essex for approx £15 million.... Sam will be beside herself knowing she’s stuck in Surreh with a big baby of a boyfriend that’s still bringing nothing to the table.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It was a different hall that she said it wasn’t. Also began with B but forgotten now. I looked it up it wasn’t as nice

Reactions: 1
Hef husband

He’s worth over 60 million. Search Barrington hall hatfield broad oak. It’s recently refurbished.

Only because husband is mega wealthy not her!
sam will be well jel. 😂

Reactions: 6
Hef husband

Maybe rent it to Manfa !! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.