Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
just watched her recent vlog of eating service station food for 24 hours and my gOd the attitude her mum has toward food that’s clearly rubbed off on her is horrible, constantly making sarcastic comments about how ‘healthy’ what they’re eating is, saffron was talking about a brownie drink she really wanted from starbucks and wendy said ‘sounds healthy’ so saffron ended up getting a lime refresher??? basically just lime water, also wendy constantly refers to things she likes as a ‘guilty pleasure’ which isn’t portraying a good relationship with food, you shouldn’t feel guilty for eating a hot dog or a gingerbread man! then saffron having a portion of mac and cheese for dinner and a singular eclair saying ‘i don’t know how i’m going to have room for it all but i am really hungry’ that’s a normal thing, she’s constantly justifying why she eats the amount she eats as if she can’t bare the thought that people think she eats that much food on the regular? at the end of vlog as well she makes a point of emphasising she can’t believe how much food she’s eaten today, she literally ate 3 meals and a dessert, she hardly went overboard, it’s so blatantly obvious she has food issues that are enforced through the way her mum acts and it’s quite unsettling to see, when you start picking up on it you can’t stop

Reactions: 67

sparklemoon12

Chatty Member
509505BD-128C-4574-BF85-80286554C215.png
Is she joking? They genuinely have to be the ugliest shoes I’ve ever seen. Looks like it’s been made from offcuts found in a bin

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Sammmmm.xo

Chatty Member
8E286D25-FD67-4383-A394-227F157349CD.png

I’m sorry but the audacity she has to repost this.. don’t think anyone has forgotten the time she rolled her eyes explaining why her journey home was longer than normal after someone jumped infront of a train. But now because mental health is trending. She has to post. Fuck off Saffy B.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Randomer8269

Chatty Member
“This is the first time Tyler’s bought me a moon pig card” How many birthdays have you had in your year long relationship hun? Not really that surprising that this is the first time 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Super_Berry

VIP Member
She's the oldest looking 21 year old I've seen. She could easily be celebrating her 31st birthday. I've no idea why she insists on such old make up and clothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 57