Saffron Barker #13 Facetune queen, begs to be lean, pretends she fits in size 8 jeans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did anyone else think maybe Ana didn’t go to saffrons party cause Tyler was there? Has Ana seen Tyler since saffron has started dating him.. as apa Ana and Tyler were originally speaking on tinder first??
Ana was at saffron’s birthday last year and Tyler was there

Reactions: 3
did anyone else think maybe Ana didn’t go to saffrons party cause Tyler was there? Has Ana seen Tyler since saffron has started dating him.. as apa Ana and Tyler were originally speaking on tinder first??
I think it was Tyler’s twin that she was talking to. I remember them saying that saffron saw his brother on ana’s tinder, found him on Instagram and found Tyler instead or something along those lines

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think it was Tyler’s twin that she was talking to. I remember them saying that saffron saw his brother on ana’s tinder, found him on Instagram and found Tyler instead or something along those lines
The story is pretty sketchy, I’ve never really believed that story at all

Reactions: 32
Omg she’s so rude to Jed in her new video, I actually feel so sorry for him. I bet he can’t wait to move out. I never used to like him but since he’s been with Imogen he’s changed so much and I really enjoy watching his videos now
I haven’t watched Jed’s vids in forever but his holiday with Imogen just came up on my recommended so I gave it a watch and I agree he’s changed for the better! Imogen seems so lovely and grounded I know they’re both wealthy and privileged but it felt like I was watching any normal couple go on holiday

Reactions: 23
Is that Tyler with a cigar?
Now that is trashy. I hate lads who smoke cigars thinking they are something special or are trying to create a fake image. Especially if they don't smoke at all generally it's even worse. I don't know if Tyler smokes, I assume he doesn't. Wouldn't be as bad if he did smoke and has a cigar on special occasions. But this group of lads all having a cigar at the races in their suits thing going on, proper trashy and proper embarrassing. Him and saffron more suited than I thought with trashy behaviour like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’d never upload them smoking a cigarette but they really think they’re cool smoking cigars

Reactions: 13
Imogen n Jed seem so much more humble like genuinely in love n have respect for eachother.saffron n Tyler’s relationship seems just about saffron. Imogen comes to Brighton n Jed goes to Nottingham it’s 50/50

Reactions: 29
How bratty you be like oh these Hermes sliders look so uncomfortable.. but no pain no gain. Ya parents have just spent £500 on some sliders ya brat! I don’t get why your mum would buy you them if she knows herself they’re uncomfortable too?? Who cares that you have a designer pair of sliders, I would rather wear comfy £10 sliders than £500 ones just for be like look at me.
I've fled dv last year and had no shoes so the staff at the refuge bought me a pair of 6 quid hype sliders for the summer and they are still in great condition couldn't imagine paying that amount on shoes seems such a waste of money 500 is over half of what I earn in a month working 30-40 hours a week

Reactions: 5
it actually really makes me sad that young girls look up to saffron in terms of her looks, her comments are always full with young girls saying how they wish they looked like her when in reality she edits her photos to bits and has had work done on the downlow 😩

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I know windy etc will tell saff don’t pay attention, everyone is jealous etc. I have pretty low self esteem and don’t rate my looks at all, but even I don’t wanna look like that 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.