Saffron Barker #13 Facetune queen, begs to be lean, pretends she fits in size 8 jeans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh jokes on me lmao, I didn’t scroll along!
It was a tit joke anyway. And as some men are prone to doing, they were exaggerating the size anyway. Because that sub was only 6inches long, not a foot long. So the joke doesn't really work anyway.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know how Wendy and Darren are so wealthy? Like what are their jobs and did they go to uni?

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know how Wendy and Darren are so wealthy? Like what are their jobs and did they go to uni?
I don’t believe they were overly wealthy before saffron’s career took off? He has his own business so obviously they had a more than comfortable lifestyle but I think Wendy probably makes a lot from Saffron.

Reactions: 17
Yeah, I was gonna say they were obviously well off prior to Saffron's career because of Darren's company but Saffron set everybody in her immediate family up for life thereafter.. I'd assume Saffron pays her mum to be her PA and then ad deals too

Reactions: 6
Stay in school kids!!!

Also Bryon shady edit 🤣 #Accumulate

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Darren has his own company but they both used to foster children. I think she gave that up after she adopted Jordan (that’s what I thought happened anyway although I never see him with them anymore) which is why Jordan lived with them for a long time until he turned 18. My friends mum used to do the same, and it was basically her full time job and paid really well

Reactions: 1
Darren has his own company but they both used to foster children. I think she gave that up after she adopted Jordan (that’s what I thought happened anyway although I never see him with them anymore) which is why Jordan lived with them for a long time until he turned 18. My friends mum used to do the same, and it was basically her full time job and paid really well
Did they adopt jordon? I thought they just long term fostered him?

Reactions: 2
Did they adopt jordon? I thought they just long term fostered him?
I’m not 100% sure but I think Saffron spoke about it in a video before. Pretty sure Jordan’s mum or dad were friends with Wendy and that’s how they know him. I don’t know what Jordan’s family situation is but sadly his mum passed away a few years ago

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.