Saffron Barker #13 Facetune queen, begs to be lean, pretends she fits in size 8 jeans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, you jumped to assumptions here. At no point did i say there was anything wrong with her natural body. But the fact that she CLEARLY photoshops every single photo so her body looks different on her IG equates to her hiding her body darling hence the comment do you not see the difference šŸ™„.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The reason why some of us on here might talk about her body is because sheā€™s a gymshark athlete and works out constantly but yet every time she uploads a photo itā€™s a photoshopped image of her body. What message does that display to young girls ? ā€œLook at me Iā€™m a gymshark athlete but I donā€™t actually look like that I just photoshop my photos lol ā€œ sheā€™s giving out workout advice to get fit and in shape but then edits her pics , itā€™s giving me kylie jenner and the kardashains vibe, donā€™t lie to young girls that look up to you -
Because those same young girls will be wondering why that certain workout that saffron shared on her ig doesnā€™t seem to get them a body like saffronā€™s edited one

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Pretty much every human in existence looks different in real life compared to their Insta photos. Doubt yall out there posting your candids and caught off guard photos?! If I was being paid to post on my Insta damn straight would I be making sure I look hot.

ETA youā€™re all obsessed with digging her for her body shape, but meh we are all different. She has a great bod. Sure some of you will not like it but is it affecting your life so much you gotta argue about it?? Channel your energy on problematic behaviour instead for sure, donā€™t diss someone for their body.
Yeah everyone would look different, but our body shape wouldnā€™t have completely changed due to photoshop

Not one person has said anything rude about her body. All the comments are saying that her real body shape is straight, her insta pictures are curvy so she clearly photoshops every picture. Thatā€™s not us saying something rude or ā€œdissingā€ her body, itā€™s stating facts.

Reactions: 14
The reason why some of us on here might talk about her body is because sheā€™s a gymshark athlete and works out constantly but yet every time she uploads a photo itā€™s a photoshopped image of her body. What message does that display to young girls ? ā€œLook at me Iā€™m a gymshark athlete but I donā€™t actually look like that I just photoshop my photos lol ā€œ sheā€™s giving out workout advice to get fit and in shape but then edits her pics , itā€™s giving me kylie jenner and the kardashains vibe, I donā€™t care what anyone does with their foolish pictures but donā€™t lie to young girls that look up to you
Unfortunately this is the standard amongst influencers these days and it sucks. Just have a look at ā€˜Celebfaceā€™ on Instagram and itā€™ll open up your eyes! Itā€™s a shame they feel they need to edit their images to fit the modern day beauty standards but then again, there have been nasty comments here about Saffronā€™s natural body shape too so itā€™s a difficult topic IMO šŸ˜•

Reactions: 2
I feel like people wouldnā€™t be so harsh if she didnā€™t lie so much. She pretends sheā€™s a size 8 most people here knew she wasnā€™t but we had to deal with other people in here literally going to war for her when it turns out she actually is a size 10/12 anyway because she admitted it. So itā€™s not like weā€™re just talking tit. Sheā€™s a liar. She lies about almost everything and the main thing she lies about is her body shape and size

• Heart
Reactions: 24
As if any of her followers know any good pool companies šŸ™„ beg, beg, beg!!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Her body shape aside.
Im confused as to why sheā€™s a gymshark athlete, if you go on her instagram it doesn't scream fitness influencer/ PT like most gymshark athletes instagrams do. In fact theres hardly anything/nothing fitness related on there. No regular work out routines etc. She also isnt the first profile iā€™d go to for that information.
Just seems like a strange partnership to me - the partnership would have been better when she was training for the marathon a couple years ago and when she was slightly more relevant than now

Reactions: 25
I think her mum is naturally slim, but saffron may have to work harder to maintain hers.
Sheā€™s slim but sheā€™s not a size 6 sorry.
Also, i donā€™t understand when she gets her hair dyed itā€™s different shades nice ā€¦ and then it just goes awful bottle blonde looking worse than liberty and faye from love island šŸ˜­

Reactions: 8
She looks 100x better in that pic with Tyler. Itā€™s a shame she canā€™t see it and has to photo shop her body to what Wendy she thinks she should look like.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
in that photo with Ty you can actually see what poor quality her ITS dress looks, it looks like itā€™s made from really cheap material that would crease really easily and colour start fading as soon as itā€™s been washed a couple of times.

Reactions: 29
No gym will change that type of body shape, sheā€™s top heavy, itā€™s how sheā€™s made
Sheā€™s obviously got an eating disorder as well, i donā€™t particularly like saffron but I do admire the fact that she has never hid her shape despite it not being the beauty standard, nor has she had a bbl or anything.
can we please stop with the ed speculations, itā€™s a little too much

Reactions: 9
Please tell me sheā€™s not collaborating with In the style as wellā€¦
How has she bagged a brand deal from being associated w someone ... sheā€™s not even an influencer. I like the girl but maybe Tyler isnā€™t the one after the money n ā€˜fameā€™ that comes w saffron only

If this is his house ... saffron definitely is dating him for the perks
5FE1D076-66BF-4C58-B220-E83348539139.png

Tyler is moving to London ... while saffron has her own house in Brighton ... interesting. They arenā€™t far from eachother so
C2F7EE34-E394-41E1-A14D-71994B00BB54.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Sorry to be that person but surely Saffron isnā€™t insured to drive that digger
RIGHTTTT!!!!! And in the shoes she was wearing! In the vlog Wendy was walking around a construction site in thongs (Aussie here!). How is that appropriate?? You would think she knows better with her own renos going on and Darren being in the industry. So dangerous!

Reactions: 10
How has she bagged a brand deal from being associated w someone ... sheā€™s not even an influencer. I like the girl but maybe Tyler isnā€™t the one after the money n ā€˜fameā€™ that comes w saffron only

If this is his house ... saffron definitely is dating him for the perks View attachment 715889

Tyler is moving to London ... while saffron has her own house in Brighton ... interesting. They arenā€™t far from eachother so View attachment 715892
How long have they been together again? Itā€™s smart to have their own places but it would have made a lot more sense for Saf to get a flat in London too. Sheā€™ll do nothing but complain about being alone in that big house by herself.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.