Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
How funny that she actually thought her whole house would be fully finished 6 weeks after she moved in, and it’s not even started yet😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
But isn’t your 21st meant to be like a thing? Like it’s a landmark bday? So why wouldn’t she throw a party? 😂
Yea in my experience 21st is usually a big deal and party and special gift. They can afford it so why not. Can judge them for many things but not this one.

Reactions: 52

Missclassy19

VIP Member
It looks like a strictly dress. She’s so over the top lol it baffles me. Obvs enjoy your birthday yk have fun but she seems exhausting
573F6ED4-A99E-46DE-BF84-FA34817A112D.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

ohnoanoh

They had her life when they said that duck was her 😭

omg just seen her on Wendy’s insta story, she is fully black fishing, she looks BLACK 😱

I can’t cope today, Ana says happy birthday to her twin? Bitch where? You look NOTHING alike

I cannot believe this ungrateful bitch, her parents neighbours didn’t need to take her delivery so ‘it’s so annoying they didn’t put it in the fridge’ is a little unfair they probably didn’t even know wtf it was

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

GossWhore

VIP Member
Sorry but how half your guests looking better than you at your party 🤣🤣🤣

Also, that vlog - She's becoming more insufferable

- Moaning about her mum hoovering as she couldn't vlog -- the way she looked at her mum, jeez
- Moaning about the amount of money she has spent on flowers
- Saying "it's the one I wanted" regarding the gift she got from Tyler family --- did she send them a list of approved gifts??
- Being annoyed about her neighbour taking in her birthday cake as she was out, and "they didn't put it in the fridge, so annoying"

• Wow
Reactions: 48

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
jedbarker~p~CRtm_SbhG6t~1.jpg

tylerxdixon~p~CRtpinkn_sg~1.jpg

There was clearly a theme, Jed and Tyler are looking cute and clearly dressed to the theme, while keeping it fairly casual. Then Saffron is there looking the odd one out,.over dressed as if she is about to dance on Strictly rather than enjoy her party.

She just tries too hard all the time and just looks worse for it. She screams trashy, chavvy, new money.

Reactions: 47

givemeabreakk

EA6DA748-FC3F-4169-923C-1F0666224FE5.jpeg
She has no style what soever , not to be rude but this just looks so tacky. Just because it’s designer doesn’t mean it will automatically look good just because it’s a “name brand “ . The funny thing is her and her mum think that they’re both fashion icons just because they throw on a few designer items

• Haha
Reactions: 47

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
I’m actually not surprised, there are parts of the UK where despite living in diverse towns individuals do not get exposed to diversity, I would imagine at her school there was a clear divide between individuals like herself and any one who might have been different, we actually don’t know if her school had any diversity at all (can’t say I’ve ever looked up what schools she went too) and I imagine Wendy and her friends frequent places which not only have racial barriers but also have class barriers too! Lots of this is linked to wider social and political issues across the UK.
I don’t think I have ever stood up for saffron in my life, but I think it’s a bit of a reach to say oh why doesn’t she have any POC friends. like yeah of course that COULD be a conscious choice, but what if it’s not? You can’t accuse someone of consciously not making friends with certain people, the poster above is right - there were only a few black people in my entire secondary school. Maybe there just aren’t that many POC on saffron’s level of ‘popularity’ (*) in terms of influencers to invite because let’s be honest, half the people there were only for clout they’re not genuine friends of hers. And Nicole isn’t ‘plain Jane white’.

*im not saying that’s right, just an observation

Reactions: 45

givemeabreakk

89DDA247-E101-47B1-9176-87F9032FA792.jpeg
Why does she look so identical to Sharon from Eastenders ..

- the actor who plays Sharon is 53 … saffron is 21 but looks 53

• Haha
Reactions: 45