Saffron Barker #13 Facetune queen, begs to be lean, pretends she fits in size 8 jeans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look so bad!!!
Hope they do another video together soon and Ana rinses her for this look.
thought it was a really crap move for saff to tell Ana she hated her NTA look in a video so long after the event. Begging Ana brings up this or even better her 21st birthday look

Reactions: 5
omg sorry but she looked awful.

the hair tied back makes her face look so square and why would you wear them boots to a premiere...jesus put some heels on girl, go for a classy look!

Look's like she's been out for a meal, has arrived home and then need's to quickly take the bin out so she shoved on some boots hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry but why has she basically got her vag out for a cinema? Like come on?

Reactions: 3
Sorry but why has she basically got her vag out for a cinema? Like come on?
Both of their skirts were so short!!! Guarantee there is a pap picture with their ass cheeks hanging out 😂 oh well, it’s their body so they can show as much or as little of it as they please. Also what is up with Ana’s shoes?! They’re way too big 😂 both trash outfits more for a house party than a marvel premier.

Reactions: 6
I really don’t think Ana looks any better than Saffron! They both look awful 💀 Ana looks like a woman
Really?! I kinda agree, I’m more shocked at how much better saffron looked in the 2019 photo though. Serious downgrade this year 😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.