Saffron Barker #13 Facetune queen, begs to be lean, pretends she fits in size 8 jeans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they’ve ever spoken about like dating n what kinda person they’d date etc. Like even w her friends I’d love to know if she has a SPECIFIC 👀👀👀 type ygm.

Why did she have to have tortilla gift her food ??? I’ve never even seen her heard her talk about their food. Like surely her n Wendell could’ve cut up some lettuce and whatever n did it themselves. 😂😂😂 lazy af

Ahhhhh yes I definitely needed to throw up my food today cause this makes me feel queasy. I’m acc thankful they don’t do pda on camera if this is it why is she so orange
3E9D093E-734C-444E-B6D7-3EE605005EF7.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m actually not surprised, there are parts of the UK where despite living in diverse towns individuals do not get exposed to diversity, I would imagine at her school there was a clear divide between individuals like herself and any one who might have been different, we actually don’t know if her school had any diversity at all (can’t say I’ve ever looked up what schools she went too) and I imagine Wendy and her friends frequent places which not only have racial barriers but also have class barriers too! Lots of this is linked to wider social and political issues across the UK.
I don’t think I have ever stood up for saffron in my life, but I think it’s a bit of a reach to say oh why doesn’t she have any POC friends. like yeah of course that COULD be a conscious choice, but what if it’s not? You can’t accuse someone of consciously not making friends with certain people, the poster above is right - there were only a few black people in my entire secondary school. Maybe there just aren’t that many POC on saffron’s level of ‘popularity’ (*) in terms of influencers to invite because let’s be honest, half the people there were only for clout they’re not genuine friends of hers. And Nicole isn’t ‘plain Jane white’.

*im not saying that’s right, just an observation

Reactions: 45
I don’t think I have ever stood up for saffron in my life, but I think it’s a bit of a reach to say oh why doesn’t she have any POC friends. like yeah of course that COULD be a conscious choice, but what if it’s not? You can’t accuse someone of consciously not making friends with certain people, the poster above is right - there were only a few black people in my entire secondary school. Maybe there just aren’t that many POC on saffron’s level of ‘popularity’ (*) in terms of influencers to invite because let’s be honest, half the people there were only for clout they’re not genuine friends of hers. And Nicole isn’t ‘plain Jane white’.

I totally agree w some of the stuff you’ve said but also when she films in events or goes out w other influencers I personally don’t think I’ve ever seen her interact w anyone. Possibly Patricia bright but idk if I’m making that up. Yes in school she might not have an Brighton from what I heard isn’t exactly diverse w people so fair but like as a youtuber who comes into contact w so many different types of people w different races and ages and whatever. Obvs you don’t pick friends based on skin colour hopefully no one does that but like I wonder how she deals w not experiencing something else yk like having diverse friends is fun cause you all experienced different childhoods n like the way u grew up is different n whatever. As I said if it’s just how it is then it’s not her fault but I don’t see saffron actively not being someone’s friend cause their skin but idk

Reactions: 8

I understand that but I mean when you’re an influencer and youtuber, you network quite a lot and there’s so many POC influencers/ creators so it’s very apparent that Saffron/ Wendy don’t bother networking with them or their management don’t. But then again POC are never given the same opportunities that white people are.

she’s made friends from strictly, with her ITS range, loads of brand events and networking events... and you mean to tell me she’s never met a POC and made friends with them?

She had social media influencers/ creators there like Imogenation and you mean to tell me she hasn’t met any POC creators whilst on brand trips? im not talking about her immediately family and friends, I’m talking about every other Tom, dick and Harry that showed up to that party. There were her friends’ friends there, her friends’ boyfriends, creators, people Involved in her management etc.

I understand if she was a normal white girl living in Brighton... but this girl is well travelled and has met many people in her life.. you’re trying to tell me she’s not met a single POC and made friends with them? I’m not talking about her school life, I’m talking about once she became famous and could network and meet new creators, but she’s stuck to the white people? I don’t think you understand how crazy that sounds.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wendy posted a pictures ages ago where she had a poc friend w her ... where was that lady at the party. Obvs she might’ve been busy but if that person has a child I’m sure she would’ve been invited to the party yet you’re telling me neither Darren or Wendy had friends that where poc that saffron would’ve interacted w. A lot of childhood friends we meet are children of our parents or whatever. Now that I’m thinking about this Yh ... seems questionable

Not sure why but Tyler kissing her while everyone was singing to her ... like relax a bit. Wait 10 seconds n let people sing 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I’m from Brighton, I am white, have lived here my whole life and have plenty of POC friends. Brighton is such a diverse city which I love and the school I went to had students from all different cultural and ethnic backgrounds which is amazing. These are friends I’ve made from school and the workplace. I did not go to the same school as Saffron but I know a few people who went to her school and they have said the school was very diverse, just as most schools down here are. I don’t think I have ever seen a friend of hers who isn’t white or from a similar class background to hers

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I think this whole POC stuff is reaching ngl. There is so much wrong with Saffron and I'm not defending her, but sometimes people just don't happen to be friends with any POC. I grew up in a white majority school, you could count on one hand the POC in the school, so I just didn't have any of them as mates. This wasn't by choice, just coincidence. She's an insufferable, materialistic, braindead cow, but I highly doubt she's racist lmao. That's quite old-fashioned. I think it just depends on your circumstances as to whether you have those interactions. She also never went to uni which probably didn't help on that front.

Reactions: 43
I wouldn’t go as far as to call her racist. Especially w/o evidence. Even in general I feel saffron’s life n friends is just not diverse enough like she only stays in Brighton. She has one of the most easiest jobs in the world that comes w travelling I dislike how she’s planted herself in Brighton n only goes London or on holiday w her bf or her mum.
It’s so frustrating how like they treat her like a little baby. Like I’m sure if she tied her laces they’d give her a round of applause and a new Chanel necklace

Reactions: 9
Thing is it actually Brighton she lives in, is it hove? Is there a difference between the two?

Reactions: 2
Yeah no one is calling her racist, just calling her sheltered and living in a bubble.

She’s got the money and opportunities to travel and get to know new people out of her comfort zone but she chooses not to. People keep mentioning they didn’t get the chance to meet POC in school but I’ve said about 3 times now, I’m not talking about her school friends... I’m talking about once she made it big and had brand deals, paid for trips, met new content creators and got the chance to meet people from all walks of life. Her circumstances allow for her to meet new many people- that’s how her job works.. it’s all about networking.

our circumstances are not the same as hers, stop comparing them.

Reactions: 14
Gives me rotisserie chicken vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's the oldest looking 21 year old I've seen. She could easily be celebrating her 31st birthday. I've no idea why she insists on such old make up and clothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I think this whole POC stuff is reaching ngl. There is so much wrong with Saffron and I'm not defending her, but sometimes people just don't happen to be friends with any POC. I grew up in a white majority school, you could count on one hand the POC in the school, so I just didn't have any of them as mates. This wasn't by choice, just coincidence. She's an insufferable, materialistic, braindead cow, but I highly doubt she's racist lmao. That's quite old-fashioned. I think it just depends on your circumstances as to whether you have those interactions. She also never went to uni which probably didn't help on that front.
Absolutely no one called her racist. It's not racist to only have white friends - But it clearly shows us how her upbringing was. She DID go to a mixed school, unlike yourself but fair enough, not everyone gets along with each other and Saffron is very much a walking talking typical cliche. Her school friendship group is evidence of that. No comment there.

However, since 16, she has networked, travelled and worked with hundreds of POC either behind the scenes, on trips, or alongside them. She's been on trips with other influencers who are POC where they could have made friends but Saffron chooses to stay with her mother. I honestly think she's one of those white girls who just can't talk to people of different ethnicities and cultures bc she has no bleeping clue what to talk about bc she's so ignorant and sheltered. Her life is and has always been me, me, me. Her parents pandered to her, her whole life! Even her friends revolve around what she wants - Lucy would travel to Saffron in Brighton to visit her all the time. Jake would only stay at her house, not vice versa. Ana literally did whatever she said, Tyler basically moved to Brighton for her. I could go on. It's literally her way or the highway. So maybe she attracts a certain type of person.

Was Karim from Strictly there? He's the only POC she was ever friendly with and it would shock me if he wasn't there.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
All that money and she looks like that… her dress was not flattering, her hair is not flattering! Her tan (if you can even call it that) it’s all awful

Reactions: 21
i'll be honest, as a POC, if I was invited to Saffron's bday party I probably wouldn't go lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i'll be honest, as a POC, if I was invited to Saffron's bday party I probably wouldn't go lol
Literally 😂😂. It seemed dead.

No one has called her racist. I went to an all white school n I’m black so I understand sometimes it’s not your fault. It’s just who you’re around. But I’ve made the effort to make friends of colour since leaving school. Saffron wasn’t disadvantaged because she literally goes wherever she wants whenever n meets loads of people

Reactions: 4
To be fair Wendy actually does have a best friend that’s mixed race ( white & black ) she’s just very white passing so no one would probably have noticed. She also has a daughter that saffron is friends with. And they were at the party

52C53275-F858-42C8-885D-CAEC96F7550C.jpeg
That’s her the one on the far left

Remember when she went on a blind date with that black american youtuber? I forgot his name? Knew she would end up with a white guy. Her dating a poc would never happen. Also she was friends with ayse and zeliha clark who are half turkish, they were invited to her 18th but not this one. Ayse has a baby now anyway. Shes met patricia bright a few times too, i think who is just as succsessful as her, think she has around the same amount of followers. But shes older than her.

Last edited:
On another note, I watched her YouTube and her reaction to the gifts seemed quite genuine. I'm surprised she asked Wendy to stop recording

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.