Saffron Barker #13 Facetune queen, begs to be lean, pretends she fits in size 8 jeans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was her birthday costume a nod to Strictly Come Dancing? Wtf
Maybe it actually was a surplus Strictly outfit. In one of her ‘new house’ videos her & Wendy were talking about Saffron keeping all the Strictly outfits at her new house.

Reactions: 14
if Saff is 5’2 that’d make Imogen about 5’7/8 and I never thought Imo was that tall....or it’s just the angle as we know Saff likes a good angle
I know Imogen is atleast 5’5. I remember her saying, she’s either 5’5 or 5’7

Reactions: 4
Maybe it actually was a surplus Strictly outfit. In one of her ‘new house’ videos her & Wendy were talking about Saffron keeping all the Strictly outfits at her new house.
I didn't think they were allowed to keep the outfits, except when they they have a small sale, joe and dianne have some of theirs because dianne bought them

I didn't think they were allowed to keep the outfits, except when they they have a small sale, joe and dianne have some of theirs because dianne bought them
The celebs are allowed to keep some I think! Saffron has her waltz dress and the blue one she showed in a vlog a while ago. I don’t think they’d let her have a surplus though as they could reuse it 🤣

Reactions: 2
if Saff is 5’2 that’d make Imogen about 5’7/8 and I never thought Imo was that tall....or it’s just the angle as we know Saff likes a good angle
To be fair saffron has her shoes off whilst everyone else was wearing heels. Clearly so she can be the “smallest person in the room 🥺 “ because remember she’s so “tiny”

Reactions: 12
Do Saf and Freya get on? Do they follow each other? If they don't, Ana is acting like when you get a new friend and you suddenly ditch your best friend at bloody primary school.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.