Saffron Barker #13 Facetune queen, begs to be lean, pretends she fits in size 8 jeans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a materialistic, spoilt c*nt. Also, ‘emerald is such a lovely colour, it’s my favourite stone’ give me ducking strength.
Exactly. They might think people envy their lifestyle but actually I pity them. They are so empty inside and fill the void with designer stuff 24/7 and showing off.

Reactions: 14
[
Is Anna’s present to her in the vid?
Noooooo she’s old news.
Although someone raised a good point to me on here that Ana did go to Manchester and kind of started a new life with Haz etc … but then Saff had Tyyyyy so I suppose it can be seen both ways. But no , she doesn’t feature in the vid

Reactions: 8
I have second hand embarrassment - she can’t even pronounce anything properly in her latest vid and people in the comments are correcting her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“This is the first time Tyler’s bought me a moon pig card” How many birthdays have you had in your year long relationship hun? Not really that surprising that this is the first time 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 58
She will never wear the earrings imogen got her. Not flash or expensive enough for our chav queen saffy
Compare her “rare” Chanel bracelet to those earrings….
earnings not loved by Del Boy… the bracelet… that’ll do Rodney

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As soon as I saw how much Libby had bought her I knew that there would be no presents from Ana as Libby is her new bestie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I didn't even realise YouTubers still did "What I got for My Birthday" videos anymore. Thought they all copped on about how embarrassing and out of touch they are...not our girl Saffron though

Also, if I had as much money as she has, I would not be able to accept any gifts from anyone, let alone designer ones. Like, just get the stuff yourself instead of making people feel like they have to shell out a ton just to keep up with you.

Reactions: 25
Is anyone else triggered by how she says 'jewellery'? Make it stop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I really don’t understand what her obsession with designer is, a lot of her presents look ugly and tacky but she only likes it because of the brand 🙄

Reactions: 20
I love how her fans think a Chanel bracelet is the “littlest thing”. And they love how “grateful she is”.

They probably don’t realise how much money people have spent on her and don’t realise the extent of saffron’s materialism. I don’t think her younger audience realise how much of a BAD influence she is, they’re just naive and when they grow up.. they’ll realise and she won’t be that rich youtuber anymore because no one will give two shits in 5 years.

How embarrassing is it that all her fans are under 16 and she’s trying to boast about how expensive everything is and they don’t even know that they’re expensive. You’re not Molly Mae love, you do 24 hour challenge videos at 21 years old 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Oooh I ummmed and ahhhed about whether to film this video but my dms were full of you asking to see what I got for my birthday. Did you fuckers like ummmm and ahh Saffron! bet the wrapping paper was barely in the bin before she was sat in front of the camera bragging about all her amazing new designer items that she’s been given and has wanted her whole life. I bet she’s made a mental note of who didn’t buy her something designer and bet they’re phased out, Saffron doesn’t have time for cheapskates.

We’re all failing at life as we’re not all friends with the ever amazing Libby! I mean Libby is such a bloody superstar with all those gifts she bought Saffron. Ana who?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
We’re all failing at life as we’re not all friends with the ever amazing Libby! I mean Libby is such a bloody superstar with all those gifts she bought Saffron. Ana who?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.