Saffron Barker #13 Facetune queen, begs to be lean, pretends she fits in size 8 jeans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally just read here that Ana didn’t get her anything and went straight to the vid to comment LOL. I commented on her vid asking if Ana got her anything! Thought I’d be nice to have some chance of getting a reply, and not just deleted, but I highly doubt it!!

Reactions: 6
So her parents spent well over £2k on her for her birthday!!! Wonder if the other kids get that much on their special birthdays as we all know Saff is the favourite 🙄

Also, the ring Tyler got her was £1k....that’s crazy for only their second(?) birthday they’ve spent together. It was my 21st a few years ago and at that point me and my husband had only been together about 18 months, he got me a really nice present but it was nowhere near as much as £1k and I still was so thankful for it! It should be about the thought behind the present, not the cost 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
WHO THE duck NEEDS A SAINT LAURENT LAPTOP CASE. It’s bleeping ugly too, you’d get it from river island for £25. I think she has problems because she’s mentally fucked in the head with the designer obsession
She needs it as her way to really show everyone how important she is...............

Reactions: 3
What are those plates she’s collecting? They’re awful and I don’t get the obsession. Don’t even wanna know how much they cost. She also said ‘they mean a lot to her’ and reasoning she gave was because people had bought them for her. Makes no sense. What an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Long time lurker...What are those sunglasses she's wearing?! And those hermes sandles?! What's the point of buying sandles you know are going to be uncomfortable and painful...oh, got to look good for that beach photoshoot i suppose :rolleyes::rolleyes:

These influencers have more money than sense. And that pills in a Chanel bottle picture is tacky.

Reactions: 10
Do we know how much the bracelet was that her parents bought for her? She was probably only crying because of how expensive it is, rather than crying over a present that is actually meaningful 🙄

Reactions: 7
How can you have favorite vodka? Vodka is vodka lol.
Expensive vodka is smoother than cheaper vodka.

I'm confused about a lot of the comments in this thread, how are people angry over the presents bought for her ? It's out of her control no?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What are those plates she’s collecting? They’re awful and I don’t get the obsession. Don’t even wanna know how much they cost. She also said ‘they mean a lot to her’ and reasoning she gave was because people had bought them for her. Makes no sense. What an idiot
I’ve seen them on an episode of KUWTK

she’s soooooooooo materialistic !!!! more money than sense

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.