Saffron Barker #13 Facetune queen, begs to be lean, pretends she fits in size 8 jeans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she post that it’s so embarrassing he’s so bored and fed up with her 😂😂
She isn’t self aware enough to realise that not everyone is obsessed with her 100% of the time. Truly think we all live in planet saffron and us mere peasants adore being in her universe.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m screaming that he actually tried to leave the shot lmaoooo 😭

also the PR haul - shouldn’t it be labelled as #gifted or #prproduct or whatever?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she had more surgery why does she kind of look pretty in this vid
I think she suits minimal makeup a lot more than heavy makeup, she looks better in this video than in her 21st bday imo. I think she has changed her brows too, they don’t look as orange and bushy as usual

Reactions: 9
Lol when she was filming her food it sounded like tyler but someone said quit filming and just tuck in 🤣 ... oh dear if hes sick of this already this isn’t going to end well

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Okay I’m putting it out there now …

Either :

1. she doesn’t do the full marathon and does only a specfic mileage and makes excuses when really the only one was she couldn’t be fucked to prepare but she had to do it to plug gym shark

Or

2. she doesn’t do it at all - excuse - but reality is she didn’t prepare enough because her head wasn’t in it - as is most things with her . Ie the endless self promises she talks about

Reactions: 9
she doesn’t do the full marathon and does only a specfic mileage and makes excuses when really the only one was she couldn’t be fucked to prepare but she had to do it to plug gym shark
and does only a specfic Pacific mileage
fixed it for you.

Tyler has no interest in her at all. He’s probably more attracted to her Nan.
but he knows where the Instagram following and spons will come from no doubt.
even if he keeps his own job he’s not gonna turn down an opportunity handed to him on a plate along with the other freebies and perks.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
and does only a specfic Pacific mileage
fixed it for you.

Tyler has no interest in her at all. He’s probably more attracted to her Nan.
but he knows where the Instagram following and spons will come from no doubt.
even if he keeps his own job he’s not gonna turn down an opportunity handed to him on a plate along with the other freebies and perks.
Haha thanks !!
Yep - he knows what side his breads buttered … yes is probs is bored and all that , but that’s why you don’t see him jumping into the new house , that’s why you don’t see him with Safffron all the time and leading his own life still with his family … in a way actually he’s still keeping it smart … I don’t see him moving down south with Saffron , I just don’t. He’s clearly close to his family and good on him if he is… I do wonder what his family think of the Barker bubble

Reactions: 6
Why does she look at the camera sideways showing one side of her face it actually really gets in my nerves and I noticed it a lot in the recent video🙄

Reactions: 7
509505BD-128C-4574-BF85-80286554C215.png
Is she joking? They genuinely have to be the ugliest shoes I’ve ever seen. Looks like it’s been made from offcuts found in a bin

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.