Saffron Barker #13 Facetune queen, begs to be lean, pretends she fits in size 8 jeans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to know who did her nose surgery! (She claimed all she had done was the bone ‘shaved down’).. don’t quite think so 😂

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one confused. She claimed in Caseys (tit) video that her party is mexican themed but had brazilian carnival dancers dancing to brazilian songs. Now I could be wrong but last time I checked Mexico and Brazil were 2 different countries but maybe I am wrong who knows. Thats like having a Hawaiian themed party and getting a guy to play the digeridoo to entertain your guests

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Am I the only one confused. She claimed in Caseys (tit) video that her party is mexican themed but had brazilian carnival dancers dancing to brazilian songs. Now I could be wrong but last time I checked Mexico and Brazil were 2 different countries but maybe I am wrong who knows. Thats like having a Hawaiian themed party and getting a guy to play the digeridoo to entertain your guests
I wouldn't be surprised if she didnt know the difference between the two countries being thick as she is

Reactions: 35
I never get why she says she’s 5’2 then stands next to people like Imogen and Ana who are 5’4 and they all look the same height and sometimes she looks taller. Like I’m so confused

Also with her size I don’t get how some people on here believe she’s a size 8 obviously whatever makes you sleep at night but to me she looks like a 10-12 she’s quite square and broad she actually looks similar in weight to Sharon from eastEnders … but whatever
That last sentence, really, make an appointment with specsavers, asap,

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She look so pissed when Jed and Tyler joked about Tyler liking the duck that looks like Saffron more than her. Cause it doesnt speak lol. Look at her face, she looks pissssed

And is she on a diet now? Jed commented in Caseys video

View attachment 685018
Tyler clearly has a personality, can have a laugh and a joke with Jed. But has to tone it all down for Saffron, because she either doesn't understand the jokes, gets unnecessarily offended by the jokes, or in general conversation she just doesn't have a clue what he is talking about.

He can do better than saffron.

Reactions: 25
Popping in once again to say I’m her height, around about her size gauging from that unedited video footage and I’m a size 8/10 so it’s very plausible that she actually is (she’s defo not a 6 though and edits the living christ out of her waist on insta lmao).

That entire vlog had me cringing beyond belief, all for making a sceptical of your birthday but duck me. Wonder how many of her “friends” *cough* coworkers *cough* declined their invites.
Love this Haha x

That last sentence, really, make an appointment with specsavers, asap,
I do think she is very short you can see that on strictly Ana is now way 5ft 4 🤣 even though she says she is Haha

It’s crazy how Imogen n Tyler get to go all these things like premiers or get gifted things from brands purely because they’re dating someone. Like Imogen is dating saffron barkers brother therefore brands are all over her like it doesn’t make sense to me lol. Don’t get me wrong she’s absolutely a lovely girl but goddamn is it that easy to be an influencer. Just gotta date your way in 😂. Also this hairstyle does not suit saffron. Someone lied to her because she looks awful. Of course she reposted this. The text covers her stomach View attachment 685169View attachment 685171
They all look awful in that picture!

Reactions: 1
She’s FaceApped the pap photo she put on her story, and edited her waist smaller shock

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That was my first thought. I know the had Mexican food but nothing else at the party looked Mexican at all.

Reactions: 2
Yeah you guys are right, i had a look at the dancers insta page and she uses the brazilian flag a lot? Im guessing her theme is more brazilian, but i know jed broke in a pinata thats mexican right? I mean maybe she shouldnt of had a theme at all..

Reactions: 5
sorry going back to size, firstly i don’t understand why, with specifically influencers, they’re so obsessed with being smaller than the next and it being so important they're under 5’3”, like whats wrong with being average, not a single personality trait stems from height. secondly, perhaps its because i’m 5’9”, but i have a fairly slim waist, defo slimmer than Saff (even comparing to her edited pics even) and i still can more often than not, not fit into a size 8 let alone a size 6. like most of my clothes are a size 10 and i still struggle fitting them over my non existent ass. i’m just not buying youtubers being so smol, just call yourself a 10/12 i’m so over them calling themselves petite when they're NOT.

Reactions: 7
This is one of the worst things about influencers IMO, blatantly lying about your size so that the young girls who follow you associate sizes with something they aren’t and then feel even worse about themselves. For essentially not obtaining something that doesn’t exist. Own your size whatever it is and people don’t care, it’s the lying that’s so crass. If she turned around and said, actually you know what, I’m 5”5 and a size 12, no one would bat an eyelid or if they thought she attractive, now change their minds. Just be who you are and if you are on a platform designed to “influence” impressionable teenagers, DO BETTER. Just because you squeeze your carcass into a certain size, doesn’t make you that size. Her obsession with being small is ridiculous and it just be hugely limiting her happiness. No doubt who it’s come from though. Jed and Darren must feel suffocated around that miserly pair.

Reactions: 10
Funny thing is I’m short , (shorter than saffron also) but it doesn’t consume me it doesn’t take up my whole life just because I happen to be on the shorter side lol. I don’t get people like zoe sugg, ana , saffron and whoever else that are so obsessed with being short when they’re actually on the verge of average height really. Alright it does seem like saffron has calmed down with saying how short she is ( thank god ) but now she’s moved onto wanting to be a few sizes smaller and that’s her new obsession, you can see that she’s quite broad and also a size 10 - 12 (nothing wrong with that either ) even when she’s editing her photos imo she still looks broad , wide and a size 10-12 so it’s kind of silly what she’s doing

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So im exactly 5'2. I honestly thoought people prefer being taller not shorter. I didnt know this was a thing. Personally i dont think shes lying about her height, but you never know with this girl. Also a lot of pics you cant really judge cause there all wearing heels. I think couple of threads back some people said they met her, and she was on the shorter side.

So since when was she best buddies with imogen. Im seeing a lot of stories of them together? Was imogen invited to this event by the brand or her? Hmmm

Last edited:
I do reckon she's short. I'm 5"6 and a size 12-14 (definitely weigh more than Saff) and she looks about the same size as me and I reckon it's cause she's pretty stumpy. You can be bigger and look smaller if you have a bit more height and vice versa. She's quite short and stout.

So im exactly 5'2. I honestly thoought people prefer being taller not shorter. I didnt know this was a thing. Personally i dont think shes lying about her height, but you never know with this girl. Also a lot of pics you cant really judge cause there all wearing heels. I think couple of threads back some people said they met her, and she was on the shorter side.
It stems from male gaze, they want to seem smaller and more youthful because that’s what’s been drilled into their brain that men like.

Reactions: 5
No idea what Tyler does as a job so maybe he’s rich but I’m assuming from the video he got her that Cartier screw ring?? It must be tough for the people who date influencers imagine trying to compete with all the designer presents they get xx

Reactions: 6
Skjermbilde 2021-07-29 kl. 20.55.48.png
Skjermbilde 2021-07-29 kl. 20.56.05.png

How can she not see how much she edits her photos? like look at her arms

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.