Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missclassy19

VIP Member
The only way saffron could be a size 8 is if she’s a 10 in a different shop. Some shops you can be a 8 some shops you fit into a 12. But she looks like a small 10 but on her upper body w her breasts probs a high 10 possibly 12 for oversized

chileanyway19

But can you not see that not all heels are the same height.
Well I’m not dumb. I do know that some heels can be 3 inch some can be 6. But in this case can YOU not see that their heels (saffron and Imogen ) are the same. And I’m not talking about the design I’m talking about the inch. It looks the same height

Lola123

VIP Member
I do seem to remember seeing on the Jake Quickenden threads the celebrity SAS show was filmed around October last year so possibly? Didn’t she say it’s the biggest thing in her career though - that’s nowhere near as big as Strictly!
Nah I don’t think they’d pick her, she’s not really likely to pick something like that either

chileanyway19

They are all wearing heels.. dont think it is accurate. Lol everyone keeps posting pics of them in heels, without heels is a true representation. But idk both anna and saffron could be lying about height not unlikely.
But can you not see yes they’re all in heels but Imogen and saffron are still the same height whereas Libby is the tallest. Because that’s genuinely the case without heels also. Libby is like 5’6 or 5’7 saffron is most definitely 5’4 just like Imogen

Did they adopt jordon? I thought they just long term fostered him?
I’m not 100% sure but I think Saffron spoke about it in a video before. Pretty sure Jordan’s mum or dad were friends with Wendy and that’s how they know him. I don’t know what Jordan’s family situation is but sadly his mum passed away a few years ago