Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllaEm87

VIP Member
Did they do all this when it was Jeds birthday ?? Or even for Imogen. I swear for Tyler they went all out but for Imogen, Jed was the one who did the most n it wasn’t the same as Tyler’s. Why does princess saffron act like it’s her sweet 16

Why is her hair top so frazzled n choppy View attachment 677236

View attachment 677240
But isn’t your 21st meant to be like a thing? Like it’s a landmark bday? So why wouldn’t she throw a party? 😂

Reactions: 45

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
If she only really wanted to get to £1,000 on her charity page for her birthday, then why not tell her parents/Tyler no gift and just donate to that. I’m sure she’d of got to £1,000 then.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

doodlebug

VIP Member
Saffron: “This is my beautiful Aunty, a lot of the magic is behind her!”
What this means: she is behind a lot of the magic

Saffron: “Tortilla is my favourite food in the whole world!”
What this means: They asked Leon to gift them food and Leon declined.

Um, where did they find that dj?! He looks like he’s wanted for several crimes in several states…

No. We did NOT need to see that extended clip of Tyler and saffron drunk snogging 🤮

I love how diverse the guest list was…huge ass party and everyone was white? She doesn’t have ONE poc friend? This seems odd to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Starauthor101

Honestly, this has no relevancy to this thread, but I'm just going to post this anyway... I used to love Saffron, about 3-4 months ago, and then Touchdalight's video about her apology for her train scandal popped in my recommended, and I watched it, and I'm gonna be honest, I have never liked one of Saffron's videos since then. I've finally realised that she's fake as shit, she's an annoying brat who will only accept designer stuff, and makes her entire family cater towards her like she's the most important thing in the world.
Her recent 21st Birthday vlog really, REALLY frustrated me, especially when she was complaining about her neighbours not putting her cake in the fridge. OBVIOUSLY, they're not going to know that it was a Birthday Cake, and they wouldn't open a parcel that wasn't meant for them, so obviously they wouldn't put in the fridge! USE YOUR BRAINS, SAFFRON! ALTHOUGH CONSIDERING YOU BUY DESIGNER SHIT ON A DAILY WHEN YOU'RE TRYING TO RENOVATE A CRAPPY, OVERPRICED HOUSE, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY!
I also hated it in her 'Week in the Life of a YouTuber' when she said that her Prada order came so casually like it was a daily occurence. If a Prada order came for me, I would be 'Wendy finding out Saffron is on Strictly 2.0 X10!' (I know I said designer stuff is shit, but it is ok to have one or two special things that you've either saved up for for a long time, or were given to you for hard work.)
Honestly, I do not know HOW Anna has more threads on here than Saffron. Saffron's always had everything handed to her on a silver platter... boyfriends, money, designer stuff, and she's never had to work hard for anything. Anna, on the other hand, never grew up with all the latest designer clothes and shoes. She had to wait until she was 17 to own her first designer bag, when Saffron probably had her first one at 12. She had the tiniest bedroom ever, and Saffron's bedroom has always been the size of a mansion compared to hers. Every single time they do a collab video on Anastasia's channel, even though Saffron would have known that it was on Anna's channel, she's interrupting her every five minutes and just wants the attention on her ALL THE TIME! But, there you go, I guess that's the way of life, and good things come to the people who don't deserve it, and Saffron REALLY doesn't deserve any of the good things that's come her way, whereas Anna deserves all of it and more, and yet, she gets the most hate, when really, it should be Saffron who has all the threads that she has, as she's definitely more problematic than Anna.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

judgingyourlife

I think this whole POC stuff is reaching ngl. There is so much wrong with Saffron and I'm not defending her, but sometimes people just don't happen to be friends with any POC. I grew up in a white majority school, you could count on one hand the POC in the school, so I just didn't have any of them as mates. This wasn't by choice, just coincidence. She's an insufferable, materialistic, braindead cow, but I highly doubt she's racist lmao. That's quite old-fashioned. I think it just depends on your circumstances as to whether you have those interactions. She also never went to uni which probably didn't help on that front.

Reactions: 43
Am I the only one confused. She claimed in Caseys (shit) video that her party is mexican themed but had brazilian carnival dancers dancing to brazilian songs. Now I could be wrong but last time I checked Mexico and Brazil were 2 different countries but maybe I am wrong who knows. Thats like having a Hawaiian themed party and getting a guy to play the digeridoo to entertain your guests

• Haha
Reactions: 42

bio

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think you just “move into” investment banking? I thought it was a v tough thing to do.

Copied from city - Becoming an investment banker
This is a graduate career. Competition for jobs is intense, pushing up the minimum entry requirement to a 2.1 degree in a relevant subject. But competition for talent is equally fierce, leading to accelerated career progression for the hard-working and skilful few.

It just screams “I work for my dad” 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

givemeabreakk

The reason why some of us on here might talk about her body is because she’s a gymshark athlete and works out constantly but yet every time she uploads a photo it’s a photoshopped image of her body. What message does that display to young girls ? “Look at me I’m a gymshark athlete but I don’t actually look like that I just photoshop my photos lol “ she’s giving out workout advice to get fit and in shape but then edits her pics , it’s giving me kylie jenner and the kardashains vibe, don’t lie to young girls that look up to you -
Because those same young girls will be wondering why that certain workout that saffron shared on her ig doesn’t seem to get them a body like saffron’s edited one

• Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
Saffron continuing to the Kween of being relatable

Saffron legit said "I'm doing this, so you guys don't have to" -- our modern day Motheer Theresa 🥺❤❤❤🥺🥺
Screenshot_20210908-221918_YouTube.jpg

Wendy just moans moans moans
"WHY DID THEY WRITE MR BARKER"
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE THE BAG THAN THIS ROOM"
"DISAPPOINTED IN THE RESTUARANT"

Last edited:

RachyWoo

VIP Member
No way would I say no to a relationship/date because he earns less than me. That's shallow!

• Heart

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Thread suggestion-
Hinting that she’s going in the jungle, what a big deal, omg guys this kangaroo penis is unreal 👌

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Well fuck me bryon… next time put a trigger warning or something before the video cause I can’t believe what the fuck I watched. Her video of her and her mum trying service station foods. Let me tell you all I was watching this video whilst eating a massive pack of peanut m&ms and thinking about messaging my boyfriend to pick me up some Greggs after work as I was enjoying my day off. But their motherfucking attitude towards food just put me right off and didn’t want any of it anymore. And you know what Wendy if I see you on the street I’m throwing fists I can’t deal with you anymore. Let your 21 year old eat what she wants. Why does this hag feel the need to make a comment about. Every. Single. Food😭. Your really made me not want to enjoy my snacks like that’s how much of an effect they have on viewers ffs.

• Sad
Reactions: 40