Saffron Barker #13 Facetune queen, begs to be lean, pretends she fits in size 8 jeans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No stop it, it actually makes me shiver, is she trying to pout???? Why does no one tell her she looks like a head😭
Why doesn’t she just do a proper pout instead of whatever that stupid pose is 😭

Reactions: 8
just watched her recent vlog of eating service station food for 24 hours and my gOd the attitude her mum has toward food that’s clearly rubbed off on her is horrible, constantly making sarcastic comments about how ‘healthy’ what they’re eating is, saffron was talking about a brownie drink she really wanted from starbucks and wendy said ‘sounds healthy’ so saffron ended up getting a lime refresher??? basically just lime water, also wendy constantly refers to things she likes as a ‘guilty pleasure’ which isn’t portraying a good relationship with food, you shouldn’t feel guilty for eating a hot dog or a gingerbread man! then saffron having a portion of mac and cheese for dinner and a singular eclair saying ‘i don’t know how i’m going to have room for it all but i am really hungry’ that’s a normal thing, she’s constantly justifying why she eats the amount she eats as if she can’t bare the thought that people think she eats that much food on the regular? at the end of vlog as well she makes a point of emphasising she can’t believe how much food she’s eaten today, she literally ate 3 meals and a dessert, she hardly went overboard, it’s so blatantly obvious she has food issues that are enforced through the way her mum acts and it’s quite unsettling to see, when you start picking up on it you can’t stop

Reactions: 67
That bag she bought Wendy is nearly a thousand euros ! Not sure what that is in pounds . They are so brand obsessed and snobbish its sickening.

Reactions: 14
That bag she bought Wendy is nearly a thousand euros ! Not sure what that is in pounds . They are so brand obsessed and snobbish its sickening.
Anything for the gram to show off and to gain likes. These don’t purchase things for a treat and have branded things to be humble. They just do it to be like oh look at me with my balenciaga bag and me Gucci shoes. The designer stuff looks ugly when you’re a brat and stuck up. It would look much nicer if you was more humble.

• Heart
That Harri Blackmore is a 36 year old divorced WAG and no one can tell me otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Why did she have to go to Bista when she just got a bunch of expensive crap for her birthday, some from Bista!

Reactions: 5
The fried platinum hair, bright blazer from 2016, orange face, and ridiculous sunglasses. Saffron, you have money...sort yourself out.

Untitled.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Unfortunately this is the dress code for royal ascot but the dubai cup yesterday is much more casual which I don’t think they realised….. although I did see her and her face is stunning in real life lol
They’re like the Wish version of the Royal Ascot dress code.

• Haha
Saffron looks the worse out of the 3 of them, and her dress was probably the most expensive

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.