Saffron Barker #13 Facetune queen, begs to be lean, pretends she fits in size 8 jeans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress she chose is sooo tacky just like the whole party seems to be

Reactions: 24
She genuinely reminds me of that show “My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding” where they wear the tackiest dresses and have the dodgiest spray tans. She could’ve chosen such a nicer dress. Who wears a feather dress in 2021 😂. She fits right in with the gypsy crowd 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
But what do you think her bfs family are thinking. Even Imogen, they must be thinking wtf. Imogens style isnt my cup of tea either but she dresses way more classy and stylish than saffron, and still keeps it casual. Just wish these influencers would buy more ethical clothing.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she say everyone had to wear colour, basically bright colours? And she wears Dark green and gold…🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
if i hear her say the phrase ‘ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE’ one more time i’ll explode

Reactions: 15
She looks like she’s had work done on her face. Looks like she’s had jaw filler

Reactions: 10
She is the complete opposite to what she portrays in those photos! Bigger, orange, nothing natural..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.