Saffron Barker #13 Facetune queen, begs to be lean, pretends she fits in size 8 jeans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow like a minute into her video and she said she stops eating for the day at 16:30 😳
The sad thing is you can get healthier go gum etc but for most people your body structure and bone structure will remain the same some people are more body etc less curves

Reactions: 2
God I just can't finish her video. She doesn't even let Matt speak. And she is always shouting. Like let the man speak lol.

Reactions: 10
If any video was to prove who she isn’t an athlete it was this. It’s literally like they got someone from the street , put them in gym gear and put them through their paces. She just isn’t an athlete - if she perhaps incorporated fitness in her DAILY life it would be different , or had a fitness channel but she doesn’t . She runs for a couple weeks then stops - but annoyingly for her she needs to plug a Gym brand…

the pizza on the clothes was the icing on the cake - throughout the pizza she was nervous and out of her depth. She should stick to buying designer goods

If any video was to prove who she isn’t an athlete it was this. It’s literally like they got someone from the street , put them in gym gear and put them through their paces. She just isn’t an athlete - if she perhaps incorporated fitness in her DAILY life it would be different , or had a fitness channel but she doesn’t . She runs for a couple weeks then stops - but annoyingly for her she needs to plug a Gym brand…

the pizza on the clothes was the icing on the cake - throughout the pizza she was nervous and out of her depth. She should stick to buying designer goods
Also in Matts video, where they work out you can clearly see she just look out of shape. She trains with beginner weights, and not even talk about her form...

Reactions: 11
Also in Matts video, where they work out you can clearly see she just look out of shape. She trains with beginner weights, and not even talk about her form...
Absolutely and there’s nothing wrong with that at all… just don’t be paid to be a GS Athlete and try and convince us you’re training for a marathon - which as I’ve already said I feel she will either not complete fully or not do at all. Watch this space.

I thought a GS athlete would be an individual who exercises regularly or has a fitness channel.
It is really GS to blame for paying her and wanting the YT audience… It’s all a big lie … you just see her sweating wearing GS with pizza down her top thinking goodness me they may as well just got a young person from the street to wear their crap.

Reactions: 16
I also don’t think gym shark clothes suit her either as they seem quite boxy themeselves. I have quite a boxy body shape and a short neck (absolutely nothing wrong with it) and I would never buy gym wear like gym shark that are generally one block colour, high necks and nothing slimming about the design!! Those long sleeve crop top things are probably the worst for a boxy body shape hahah!

Reactions: 11
God I just can't finish her video. She doesn't even let Matt speak. And she is always shouting. Like let the man speak lol.
Which is odd cause Matt talks for days and is so arrogant n never shuts up 😂😂. Met his match.definitely bitched about her to his wife

• Haha
All this girl does is lie , I believe she eats everything in sight ! The amount of times she’s out eating at a restaurant as well , she’s definitely eating good I can tell you that for sure and she’s definitely not missing any meals - no matter how hard she tries to pretend she’s this small size 6 petite girl her body never makes up for it she literally looks bigger than what she says . All that editing on Instagram and then she films a fitness video and she’s literally twice her edited size . she’s a fraud !

Reactions: 16
When she says she’s never had a Big Mac before, I’m sure she’s said that before when trying a Big Mac 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s definitely a secret eater. She managed to pack away so much food in that video! A Big Mac, pretty much a whole other burger, fries and basically a whole box of nuggets. Then went on to eat a pizza. I could never! I think she binges then restricts. And is just in that cycle over and over.

Reactions: 32
She’s definitely a secret eater. She managed to pack away so much food in that video! A Big Mac, pretty much a whole other burger, fries and basically a whole box of nuggets. Then went on to eat a pizza. I could never! I think she binges then restricts. And is just in that cycle over and over.
exactly what i think about her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.