Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Randomer8269

Chatty Member
Edie dresses and behaves like a caricature of a female. All the crop tops and exaggerated poses to seem over the top girly is just unrealistic. Emilia and Alessia don’t behave like that.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

hillygreentree

Definitely wasn’t just covid that effected E1.
Poor girl doesn’t have a solid relationship with her parents, or other family members close to her (grandparents, aunts, uncles).
Her brother turned sister.
She had learning difficulties undiagnosed during covid homeschooling and her mother and her both ended sessions in tears because anal is a useless parent.
Her dad is apparently non binary with imaginary friends.
Her dad has some random lady called Giselle take him to an imaginary world.
Her dad put up a shitty sexual story regarding both parents for ANYONE to see, with pictures!
She’s forced to preform all day for a camera.
Her whole life has been filmed and broadcast to the world.
She has no privacy.
Should we go on Anna? Must just be covid effecting her confidence right.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

ikeo

Anna upset because Emilia is showing signs of anxiety that she is blaming on covid…

How about the fact her dad released a book saying he has imaginary friends, liked to wear his sisters knickers and occasionally wears a skirt.
Her brother turning into her sister and having a complete personality change.
Loosing the ‘favourite child’ label to E2 who has been centre of the videos for the last year

On E2’s first dress wearing school day, Emilia even came out saying it was the worst day of her life!

I hope they read here because they need to know they are the ones who have made their daughter have anxiety.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 63

leabytottle

VIP Member
Only jonathan would make his child birthday about himself... “It’s my ten year anniversary of becoming a Dad” said no one else, ever....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

jayne2240

VIP Member
Maybe it’s just me but people are so quick nowadays to say “I have anxiety” rather than “I feel anxious”. Emilia can be anxious without having an anxiety disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Just-opinion

VIP Member
When your legs are so little your tights go around your ankle and half cover your foot. Jono maybe invest in some 3/4 lengths? Then it might stop at your ankle where it's supposed to
Screenshot_20220924_073607_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
FYI I was looking for houses on Rightmove and found their house.

Turns out they are moving, £1.69m for their place

• Wow
  • Haha

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
What the actual fuck is the woman whining on about? There’s TWO of them at home ALL day, EVERY day! If two of the children have parties the morning after E1’s sleepover, surely one parent can stay at home while the other ferries the others about? These influencer types don’t live in the same world as the rest of us. 🤦🏻
I watched that with a face like a slapped a**e...I was RAGING :mad:

My late sister had 4 young children when she passed away. All of her boys right down to the littlest were trained in making their beds, washing up,helping mummy with the laundry and knew how to make a basic sandwich. She used to say I will not raise useless boys. They need to know how to help their future partners.

Sorry for the personal info, but despite having cancer, she never moaned. In the throes of chemo and radiation therapy, she STILL insisted in preparing meals (even though she was all over the place, vision wise) Right up to the end she was the best mum, and her poor husband went out to work, he had no choice.

To hear that pampered pooch Anna moan about being tired....I swear I want to cry and scream:cry::mad:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

evoway13

VIP Member
I'm so glad the book has finally been released as a paper back ....because he can now roll it up and shove it up his arse!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

GlitterPoo

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion: #81 A new chapter added to Jono’s thriller, something’s got to pay for mommy’s filler

• Haha
Reactions: 53

evoway13

VIP Member
Word's of wisdom by Anna Saccone Joly " I should've booked Dre in til four and I didn't....I just forgot and you have to do it before, well technically, you can do it whenever you want...kind of....but, you're supposed to do it like you can do it on the app before um...on the website before 11 and then if you do it after that you have to call the office...which is just a pain....I mean it's not a pain...it's actually quite simple...I missed the cut off and then I didn't...um I didn't because I was busy all day so I didn't end up calling the office............." :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Am I over reacting or is it weird that Anna asked Emilia who her favourite sibling was and Emilia basically said ‘I don’t have much in common with Lessi so we don’t play together?’

poor Lessi is like the outcast of this family damn can not one of them say they enjoy her company?
Don't know what mother would ask any of her children who their favourite sibling was. I found that troubling if I'm honest.

• Sad
Reactions: 51
" Jonathan think's he's so cool in his gucci coat" says Anna. No he isn't, he looks like an absolute knob, pretty sure a ginormous collar practically covering his whole head, his face and peripheral view is exactly a "cool" look, not to mention especially when you are driving.

View attachment 1598850

View attachment 1598849
I also don’t understand what micro climate they’re living in…?? It’s about 15C minimum at morning school run time in the UK. A sweatshirt or light jacket would suffice. He must be sweating so bad in it. Plus, to be wearing it in a car?! It looks as though it’s as thick as a ski coat and likely feather filled? Mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Edie dresses and behaves like a caricature of a female. All the crop tops and exaggerated poses to seem over the top girly is just unrealistic. Emilia and Alessia don’t behave like that.
thats because the poor kid is not Trans and has been forced to believe they are by the crazy father .
E2 is ‘camp’ ‘ cross dresser ‘ . Being a girl is nothing more than a persona for them hence why it’s all dramatics . Also E2 has been exposed to so much tik tok BS and all these look at me I’m different and it’s soo cool BS like appearing male then being like ta daa I’m a girl .. they’ve made trans their personality trait .

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Mickey123

VIP Member
Watched the video and it was so unsettling. He used his kids to tell his twisted story. Dude if you wanna dress like a girl absolutely no one is stopping you! You are a grown up now and live in a time where people don’t judge you for being yourself. This is why I believe it’s a lie done solely for money and attention. I really think it’s sick he is using his kids to promote his book. I’m not a therapist but as a mom I wouldn’t want my husband telling my kids his complex story at their age and then performing it for thousands of people. What kind of a fucking mother allows that? Oh, wait, a mom that needs an app to drive two minutes down the road and makes you eat pasta everyday.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I think with Jonathan's mum it is a lot of things: not feeling comfortable being filmed, knowing Anna hates her, having read Jonathan's book, maybe being careful not to set him off, and the kids not really knowing her, so the interactions come across quite forced.
She puts on a brave face, but this visit can't be easy for her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

lunchable

Chatty Member
They live in England and she may not have been queen of Ireland but she was very sympathetic to the troubles. Not that they'd know.
No, no one is obliged to respect a monarch, not British people, certainly not people from a country who were treated that way by the British, and ‘sympathetic to the Troubles’ (what does that even mean? She expressed some dismay at what happened? What else is she gonna do?)

I don’t feel particularly strongly about Queen Elizabeth as a person either way but this obligatory respect/mourning thing is baffling given what she and the monarchy represent.

And no, dislike of the empire/monarchy is not a dislike of the UK as a whole and ordinary British people. It would be a sad state of affairs if living in the UK meant no critical thinking or criticism of politics.

Also, I don’t know anyone who stopped posting for the day. Not even the few I know who loved the queen, there was posting about the funeral, and normal posting in between, and everyone else I know sharing memes about it. For once this isn’t a uniquely SacconeJoly thing and I don’t see anything wrong with continuing to post

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Greentrees

VIP Member
" Jonathan think's he's so cool in his gucci coat" says Anna. No he isn't, he looks like an absolute knob, pretty sure a ginormous collar practically covering his whole head, his face and peripheral view is exactly a "cool" look, not to mention especially when you are driving.

F619D5AA-CBD8-43F6-99C3-BF82497A7A29.jpeg

A2315845-E785-481E-8AC7-B975128C9E93.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

Gusber

Chatty Member
Anna: “I’m just here with the babies.”
Andy (I refuse to call that poor child Dre Dre): “I’M NOT A BABY!”

Good lad!! You tell her, stupid cow!! 👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Wow