Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Emilia has a lot of sarcastic sass for a 9-10 year old, if I were Jonathan and Anna I would be scared to death at the prospect of age 13 Emilia.
This is the 2nd time I've heard her be snarky about his 'invisible friends', and I honestly think it's hilarious. It shows just how she feels about it, and that she does not believe it at all. I wonder how often the subject of Giselle comes up at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

sunnysideup

Chatty Member
Mall Shopping with my Bestie? What kind of a title is that. She’s a 30 something year old woman living in England! We have shppping centres not malls. Who refers to their friends as besties at this age?!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Greentrees

VIP Member
Anna said

"Its a little bit later than my bed time it's like 7 MINUTES past 9pm and I wanted to be asleep for 9"

OMG its 7 minutes past anna's bedtime! What a fucking travesty! How will she cope. :rolleyes: Blue hearts 💙💙 for Anna, everyone,
She got 8 hours sleep instead of 9, poor petal, how will she survive. I mean the way she carries on, honestly.

She has to be so rigid & on an exact to the second clock for her schedule/ routine about everything, times, dates, the weather, everything, its 3 minutes past no it 2 minutes past, its 2015 no 2016 no I think it was 2015, 1 + 1 = 3, oh no, I'm not good at maths I can't count, its not in my color pallette, I can’t wear blue or black , I can only wear bright colours blah blah, oh we’re matching, oh no we're not matching, I am a summer person, Jonathan's a winter person, it’s hot, no it’s cold, it’s muggy, its sunny, its raining, its cloudy, it’s our friendiversary, its our dateiversary, we met on the 25th September 2021 at 9.17am or was it 9.19am on a warm day or was it raining. So cool, so cute, so cool, so cute. She does my head in!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Cooke_ie

So according to the latest TikTok Jonathan wanted to wear sparkly dresses but wasn't allowed to when he was a child. So why does he not wear them now? Has he changed his mind? If so what's to say E2 won't change their preferences as they grow up too?

Reactions: 45

Greentrees

VIP Member
Who kisses there kids like this anytime let alone on their birthday for a photo to have as a memory. She is such a weirdo. She looks ridiculous. She never kisses her kids on the cheek properly its always an air kiss so she doesn't smudge her beige fugly lipstick plus she is the most non maternal and unaffectionate mother known to man.

53D416E6-DA7A-47BE-8AF5-DA519DB6E10A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

pixiedust345

Chatty Member
they are blaming the pandemic even though they send the kids back to school in june 2020! its bs they cant accept the fact their kids are like this because if them

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Turtlehats

Chatty Member
What I don’t understand is how she is preaching recovery but never had therapy? I’ve been living with anorexia since I was 14, I’m 23 now and I’ve been in therapy since 2018, and it’s still SO hard to even say I’m a recovering anorexic. Assuming you can get rid of the mindsets of eating disorder without professional help is awful and she’s clueless how damaging it is.

• Heart

ikeo

Anna in a sarcastic tone: Let me put my Waze on and just see, just to see, just to double check.
Glad I got into your head the other day Anna, must be such a hard & sad life trying to one up the “tattle trolls” all the time! 🤣

Jonathan the creep barging in while E1 & friends watch a movie.
Jonathan: I thought you guys were watching Peppa Pig?
E1 in a sassy tone: No, but you can watch that with your invisible friends!

J&A talking in bed about the presents that haven’t arrived for the two parties tomorrow so start brainstorming what old collaborations they could gift instead. Anna suggests her Benefit palette to which Jonathan pipes up with “the friends with benefits palette”
Ew, it is a child’s present they are talking about. Just f’ing gross to even think about that in relation to a child’s gift!

Also E1’s sleepover was way too close to Jonathan’s creep den and the bank of CCTV cameras for my liking.
He could of snuck in through the outside door without them even knowing and do god knows what 🤢
I love how E1 said that, she will be the one to rebel! Clearly doesn’t take her dads book seriously. 🤣

I found it uncomfortable watching when J was with the sleepover children recording. I can’t even imagine the horror I would feel if my daughter was at a sleepover and the dad had a camera out and was recording, let alone the entire sleepover being on CCTV. Just because we didn’t necessarily see the children doesn’t mean there isn’t unedited footage.
Not accusing J of anything but I think there’s a line and you don’t cross it. Let the girls have privacy.

Greentrees

VIP Member
This is Anna on her lg stories

What is Anna trying to prove? That she is a moron.
Mission Accomplished!

Is she trying to be funny or comical cause if she is its going down like a lead balloon. Please stop Anna you look like a dickhead.

1662908409611.gif

• Sick
  • Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Every time Anna & Emilia are having a chat on camera Anna just seems so bored with such generic 'yeah.. yep.. really' :confused:
Both her and Jonathan have no real connection to their children. They never actually listen to them, and always talk over them. Absent parents, eventhough they are there all the time. So sad. And it's all on the internet for the world to see...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

GotYourBigPlateAlan

Fucks sake anna is so dumb.. kids grow up and change. As a parent you guide them, support them and do not broadcast on the Internet their struggles. At 10 most children are a lot more socially aware and need a bit of encouragement to go into a room full of new people. Whereas a younger child may just barge in without over thinking it. What will not help e1 is immediately labelling her with social anxiety 5 mins after she was a bit nervous to join a massive group. You don't label behaviour in that way, now e1 will think that's who she is. Bit you are not who you told you are... As adults we can mask how we feel, child look to us for reassurance. What e1 wanted was for her mom to give her a hug, tell her she'd be fine and that she couldn't wait to hear all about it. But Anna couldn't give a shit. She just wants her children to bring themselves up and be camera ready. Mom of 5 here... seen it all!!

• Heart
  • Sad

notimportant

Chatty Member
Alesia is sick so they bring her to Starbucks and she touches at least two things Anna puts back. She was rubbing her nose and sucking her thumb before this. so fucking gross. Also why the hell does she not know how to wipe her mouth? Is she not old enough to know how or what?

so now Matt is fine with them showing not only him but his kids? He’s just as creepy as Jonathan I’m guessing “Matt likes hair” wtf?

• Sick
  • Wow

JS12350

Jonathan saying “Ooh is that a shaving kit?” when E1 was opening one of her presents. I don’t know about anybody else, but I cringed when he said that. No need to comment something like that in my opinion. It’s not needed.

• Sick
  • Wow

dollhouse

Anyone else find it hilarious that Jono stopped dressing 'non-binary' once his book promotion stopped? He literally will say or do anything for a buck!

• Haha

Kren9

Chatty Member
Omg I just had a look around on the map of the surrounding vicinity of their house and there is so much to do! But they NEVER. DO. ANYTHING. Ever….. they are so stupid, do you know how much vlogging material they would have if they simply just left the house. There are so many nature areas and parks I can’t even count them all, discovery land/farm, zoos, there’s an IKEA not even that far away, my kids LOVE exploring around that store…. And they are so close to London…. Like these people do not even realize they are not at all living…. They are existing for others, (really for Tattle so it seems since all they do is obsessively read here and try to prove us wrong). They’re living in some warped delusional bubble of smoke and mirrors trying to convince anybody and everybody that they are SOMEBODY. It’s insane to me how much importance they place on their perceived image. They need to unplug themselves from their virtual life. It isn’t real. So incredibly sad for those kids.

• Heart

cocochino

Chatty Member
According to the Insta post, smile lines, cheek fillers, tear troughs, chin (plus other hashtags…) wtf she needs MORE cheek is beyond me!
I find this really sad :( It's awful that she places so much value on her appearance. She's never going to be satisfied. We're never going to look 20 again... accepting that fact is a beautiful and freeing feeling.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

janelp24

I cant believe they kept alessia off school was she was running about and eating brownies but andrea was crying in pain barely able to move in summer and they acted like it was normal?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40