SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point I don't think even anna realises how much she talks about matt 🤔
Hasn't mentioned her other friend for a while now.
As for the vlog I'm not sure about it at all, feels like it's not entirely truthful based on what we have all seen ie tiny portions, lots of waste, no deviating.

Reactions: 18
She definitely has a severe ED
As a sufferer since i was a kid, if she had any form of severe ED it wouldnt be hidden so easily.
They affect your medical health as well and it would have been so difficult to hide it from the public eye.
Not saying she never had an ed, just not as severe as she makes it to be

Reactions: 12
I really find it dangerous and deeply disturbing the way she is discussing her eating disorder.

Unfortunately she has a publlc platform, and very young female followers so needs to know , medically what she is talking about. She doesnt have a clue.

I am sick to the back teeth of these family vloggers, sprouting dangerous information. It is so wrong :mad:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I
For anybody wondering what this is, type in Emily echo to tiktok. Everyone is saying it's Emilia. WTF

It absolutely is her voice. I also found a video that found the same animation in John’s explanation of Domdie. I’ll try to post it. The guy makes some mistakes, but he also has some good points.

Reactions: 12
As a sufferer since i was a kid, if she had any form of severe ED it wouldnt be hidden so easily.
They affect your medical health as well and it would have been so difficult to hide it from the public eye.
I agree. I'm not convinced by the recovery story either.

Reactions: 11
Her symptoms may not be severe, but according to her this has been going on since her teens. Having never had proper therapy for it, it just carries on and on.

Reactions: 14
I know every child will be ready in their own time but he's now 4 anna and jonathan chose to put him in school at just 2 years old knowing full well he wasn't ready and it was completely unnecessary.
I think I remember it being said that he was one of if not the youngest in the class and only one still needing nappies and naps sure signs that he wasn't quite ready for big school yet they did it anyway.
They could have used that extra time to work on his skills and potty training but that would have meant voluntarily looking after him and less time away from screens, making ads and filming the daily complaint filled insta stories.

I completely get that they'll be ready in their own time, but we know (disturbingly) that Lessie isn't toilet trained at night, so it's no surprise they haven't trained Andrea either.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Her symptoms may not be severe, but according to her this has been going on since her teens. Having never had proper therapy for it, it just carries on and on.
i never invalidated that.
i just asked why she talked for 10 minutes like she was either anorexic or had severe ed

Reactions: 3
Is it 3 years or 1 year and six months? She commits to it three years ago from what I'm understanding, but doesn't fully commit until a year ago and six months, so confused. Also, she started to diet but stopped, however, she implemented a plant-based diet mainly based on pasta to which she makes the smallest amount for a family of six. Things don't add up, per usual, I guess when you don't have real therapy you have no clue.

The amount of balm she uses on her face is a ton, I wonder how many she goes through in a month using that much. She is also rubbing her face so hard, guess she doesn't have to worry about anything since she is botoxing away the wrinkles.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Fashionable?
Yes fashionable of its time, all grey velour, white furniture and mirrors. Not my style or taste whatsoever but it is a trend that is in and favored by many people and interior designers for new build homes. As with most things in their life, they have just followed a trend!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What I don’t understand is how she is preaching recovery but never had therapy? I’ve been living with anorexia since I was 14, I’m 23 now and I’ve been in therapy since 2018, and it’s still SO hard to even say I’m a recovering anorexic. Assuming you can get rid of the mindsets of eating disorder without professional help is awful and she’s clueless how damaging it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
" Jonathan think's he's so cool in his gucci coat" says Anna. No he isn't, he looks like an absolute knob, pretty sure a ginormous collar practically covering his whole head, his face and peripheral view is exactly a "cool" look, not to mention especially when you are driving.

F619D5AA-CBD8-43F6-99C3-BF82497A7A29.jpeg

A2315845-E785-481E-8AC7-B975128C9E93.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
" Jonathan think's he's so cool in his gucci coat" says Anna. No he isn't, he looks like an absolute knob, pretty sure a ginormous collar practically covering his whole head, his face and peripheral view is exactly a "cool" look, not to mention especially when you are driving.

View attachment 1598850

View attachment 1598849
I also don’t understand what micro climate they’re living in…?? It’s about 15C minimum at morning school run time in the UK. A sweatshirt or light jacket would suffice. He must be sweating so bad in it. Plus, to be wearing it in a car?! It looks as though it’s as thick as a ski coat and likely feather filled? Mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I also don’t understand what micro climate they’re living in…?? It’s about 15C minimum at morning school run time in the UK. A sweatshirt or light jacket would suffice. He must be sweating so bad in it. Plus, to be wearing it in a car?! It looks as though it’s as thick as a ski coat and likely feather filled? Mad.
He's making a point because it's so expensive. Knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am lol at the comments regarding his giant ugly jacket.

Just waiting on the LV scarf and Lulu Lemon leggins to get an airing. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.