Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rachel95xx

Anyone have the link for the listing? I remember thinking the house was really nice when they moved in but no idea what Jonathan has done to it

GlitterPoo

Chatty Member
What I actually said was: "Poor girl. She's only 10, probably hates what her parents have made of her life yet she is too young to do anything about it."

The only thing she can currently do about it is be sassy and answer back.
Fair enough, with your comment and some of the others I got the impression people were actually thinking she could understand and take action on it but I see your point now. Just glad it isn’t the case, last thing the girl needs is more pressure 🙈.

GlitterPoo

Chatty Member
Respectfully, I beg to differ. The difference between their household and her friends' households is blatant, and at 10, you do start realizing stuff. She's not stupid.

My daughter knew differences between her (coming from a normal working family) and her school friends (children of millionaires or billionaires) well before the age of 10. Kids know how to pick up on differences.
Well, ofcourse, she is going to know the difference and realise that her home is not that usual but people are saying she’s going to actually understand it and soon enough will do something about it and she is way waaaay to young for those things.