Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crl8

I can’t believe they’ve sent Alessia back to school with those shoes on.
9BCAAE4F-4F83-4822-831C-BE8644BC17DA.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Hillary101

Emilia has a lot of sarcastic sass for a 9-10 year old, if I were Jonathan and Anna I would be scared to death at the prospect of age 13 Emilia.

• Haha
thats because the poor kid is not Trans and has been forced to believe they are by the crazy father .
E2 is ‘camp’ ‘ cross dresser ‘ . Being a girl is nothing more than a persona for them hence why it’s all dramatics . Also E2 has been exposed to so much tik tok BS and all these look at me I’m different and it’s soo cool BS like appearing male then being like ta daa I’m a girl .. they’ve made trans their personality trait .
I completely agree with this! I have worked in nurseries for over 8 years and boys can do this exact thing.

I had a little boy in my previous setting who would choose dressing up in Disney princess dresses over doing anything boisterous, but he was happy doing so! And not then was we all assuming that he’s transgender, or wants to be a girl. All we say was a child happily using their imagination, making their own choices and having fun. Johnathan wants to live his ‘truth’ through his child and it’s sickening. E2 has become quiet, withdrawn and you can see how unhappy he is.The whole situation is wrong. If in the future E2 does feel like he’s transgender then it should be his own decision and on his own terms. How is he ever gonna truly understand who he is when it’s been shoved at him? It’s disgusting.

• Heart

Mickey123

VIP Member
Sorry but that kid doesn't have social anxiety, because when she was talking to her father she was going on about how much she enjoyed it. Then she mentions she does school choir, they also have her do LAMDA if I'm not mistaken. She's 10, and a kid, sometimes they get anxious about doing things especially when it comes down to showing off her talent to a group of kids she doesn't know, that's practically anyone. Anal's making a big deal over nothing. Two years ago your child was different because kids age and don't do the same shit they used to do and using Covid as an excuse was over the top. I think E1 had a really hard time with homeschooling when covid hit because she had an undiagnosed learning issue and idiot parents. Most kids were sad they couldn't see their friends, but I do not believe that child has any social issues because they had to stay home for four months ( correct me if I'm wrong ). FFS she had a decent group of girls at that party, if she were socially stunted, she'd refuse a party or maybe have one person. Also, she's constantly chattering about her friends. Anal needs to get her shit together, because if she's crying over this made-up situation in her mind, just wait until she's a teenager. Shit's about to get real in a few years!

*also, the kids might be afraid that someone is going to recognize her and how insane her family life is, I mean a lot of people know everything about them. I'd be a little standoffish too until I was comfortable that I wasn't going to get rolled over the coals by a group of people.

More buttered pasta, Jesus take the wheel!!!

• Heart

JustSad123

Chatty Member
Jonathan: When I was 16 in Germany I used to go up to the bar and ask can I have a beer blah blah blah”
Wait, I thought you were so so poor Jonathan?
What were you doing holidaying in Germany? 🤣

Also the last few minutes of the vlog Jonathan was so disgusting and misogynistic. “For me, I was meant to have sex and for you, you were meant to have babies” Then joked about him being a cult leader. Ew 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

JustSad123

Chatty Member
Pretty telling that a move is imminent:

House on the market.
Bathrooms finally fixed (then promptly reclogged thanks to Anal 😂)
Using packing boxes to “tidy” the creep attic.
Dead penis trees replaced with misshapen balls.
Fixing the dog garden and unnecessarily turfing the side of the house (wasn’t the weather quite warm & the UK have a hose ban at the time?)
Wanting to dismantle the pool (pretending it’s too hard to fix in the Spring)
Not buying any new school uniforms.
E1 still sharing a bedroom (despite apparently 4 other rooms available, clearly they don’t want to waste money decorating one for her)

I’m sure there are other things I’ve missed but it’s so obvious now.
Wonder when all the supposed superfans will notice?

• Heart

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
Maybe they have investments, maybe not.
They don't live the life of people who are comfortably off.
Here's why I think that:

The past year or so they have wildly flitted from one get rich scheme to another, the sure sign of someone who needs to make money.

The majority of clothes they wear are gifted or from normal places like Tesco and ASOS (apart from his little splurge on the vomit jacket and the LV scarf, which I think we're 100% motivated by the fact he thought he was going to make a fortune on the book, so he spent it before he made it)

There one and only holiday this year was to a standard place in Spain that is accessible to most people and it was a freebie. They don't go anywhere else unless it's gifted, not even days out. People with money and the school holidays they have would have at least 2 holidays during the summer break and to more glamorous and exclusive places. Anna and Jono are the kind of people who would want to be hob-nobbing with the beautiful people, so why aren't they doing the ski trips, the trips to the Maldives, mini breaks to Sorrento and St Tropez etc? They didn't even have a night away in a posh hotel for their anniversary this year!

And as for not wanting to be out and about too much because of the attention, Jono lives for attention 😂😂

The house needs some serious work before selling. Who in their right mind would put it up for sale without doing even the minor stuff like painting the front step? The garden is ruined, on the vlog for A2's birthday the lawn is absolutely knackered. I know it's been hotter down south, but people in a house that size would have a garden and lawn maintenance company coming in regularly. They aren't doing anything to sort the house out because work costs money.

They now have virtually no staff, barring Izzy doing stuff sporadically and the dog walker. The cleaner is still there apparently, but seems to be off on holiday a lot (maybe she's the one going to expensive resorts 😂)

The kids don't go to summer camp anymore, in fact the kids don't do much at all.

They just don't appear to live the life of people raking the money in. Now you might argue that they are being savvy and those material things don't mean anything to them, but that would be a big lie. Look at the way Jono tried to reframe the courtesy car as Anna's new car. How long did it take to get those flipping car windows fixed? Rich people just wouldn't put up with that, especially not living where they do. They both like material things, so the only explanation is they are struggling.

I still believe, however that he will do some grand gesture and buy something even more expensive just to save face in the short-term.

• Heart

merryforge

E2 will def get a bedroom to himself in the new house, and we all know it will have pink vomited all over it, with probably a 'princess bed' and a rack for 'girl shoes' and twirly dresses. Because nothing says 'I am a girl' more than pink, glitter, a dress rack and a dressing table with curling tongs.

• Haha
  • Sick

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Anna upset because Emilia is showing signs of anxiety that she is blaming on covid…

How about the fact her dad released a book saying he has imaginary friends, liked to wear his sisters knickers and occasionally wears a skirt.
Her brother turning into her sister and having a complete personality change.
Loosing the ‘favourite child’ label to E2 who has been centre of the videos for the last year

On E2’s first dress wearing school day, Emilia even came out saying it was the worst day of her life!

I hope they read here because they need to know they are the ones who have made their daughter have anxiety.
Seeing that written down is shocking. That poor little girl and lets fact it at just turned 10 yrs she is still a child and not the near teenager her parents are obsessed with labelling her.

GlitterPoo

Chatty Member
We’re all just watching the raw material of their Netflix documentary series that will come out in 10 years aren’t we?! Titled something like ‘growing up on a vlog with two narcissistic parents’

• Haha
  • Sad

evoway13

VIP Member
Just saw that he's adding a new chapter to his book! He expects everyone to buy his book AGAIN just for one extra chapter!!!
What's he going to say? Giselle moved out because she's sick of buttered pasta? .......and Giselle has warned him about Anna and Matt's friendship........so, Giselle is forcing Jono to sell the house and move as far away from Matt as possible? 😂

• Haha

Betty66

Why on earth didn’t Jonathan’s Mum and partner sit at the table with them for their McDonald’s? Surely they have a couple of chairs they could have pulled up. Does Anna make her Mum sit at the breakfast bar when she is visiting…I think not! And who orders McDonalds for dinner when they have guests who they haven’t seen for years? Bizarre.

• Sad
Reactions: 38

Greentrees

VIP Member
Did anyone else hear in todays vlog when Emilia went off at Jonathan when they got home from picking up E2 from the swimming party/pool place when J said "last time we were at the pool Emilia nearly drowned and then now Edie goes and smashes her tooth" and Emilia snapped at Jonathan angrily and said " I didn't drown, I was just upset cause I hate swimming"and then the camera cut out. So typical of Jonathan to completely distort and give a very different version of something to what really happened. Its not the first time, he likes to bend the truth when he recounts a story to sensationalise and fabricate something to create drama or sympathy. Emilia ain't having it, she is not afraid to correct him and she wont let him get away with it either. Good for her! The more she is getting older the more she is realising a lot of things that is not sitting right with her. I hope one day when she gets older she will tell everyone the truth about her parents.

hillygreentree

In the vlog today, anal is saying E1 isn’t a people pleaser, she says when she doesn’t like something and if she doesn’t want to do something.
Anal says she goes along with things she’s not ok with because she’s a people pleaser and that E2 is just like her.
Yes anal, we know e2 is a people pleaser too, exactly why we’ve seen e2 change to what they are now. E2 is doing exactly what the parents want them to do. Amazing she can’t see it.
She even touched on the fact that E2 would say their favourite colour is blue and that they wanted to dress up as a knight etc. because that’s what they thought was expected of them.
Over the past year we’ve seen the total opposite.
“Is it a boy or girl day?”, “I don’t want to be a girl because I’ll have to have babies”, “dress or pants?” E2 has people pleased their father to be exactly what he wanted E2 to be.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

Gusber

Chatty Member
What the actual fuck is the woman whining on about? There’s TWO of them at home ALL day, EVERY day! If two of the children have parties the morning after E1’s sleepover, surely one parent can stay at home while the other ferries the others about? These influencer types don’t live in the same world as the rest of us. 🤦🏻

LurkTwice

Ooh thread title suggestion:

Saccone Joly’s #81: I’m a barbie he/they/who knows, in an imaginary world, my wife is plastic

• Haha
  • Heart

Gusber

Chatty Member
Jotato, not so long ago, you assured us that for 10 years, the person we saw on camera was all an act, not your ‘authentic self’ 🙄 an act that you could no longer go along with as it was all a big lie. So why are you now back to that badly rhyming, cringy dad jokes persona? You made a very dramatic ‘coming out’ video where you told us; ENOUGH. I will no longer pretend. THIS is the real me - swearing in every sentence, mean and moody, “You don’t like videos of my son in a dress? Well here’s FIFTY more!!” So why have you gone back on everything you said? It wasn’t all a load of old click bait bollocks, surely??? 😳

• Heart
  • Haha

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
I'm sorry but anna is in her mid thirties Yet doesn't know that lady products must never be flushed down the toilet??!! She tried to put the blame on andrea and the plumber had to break it to her and that she caused the blockage 😳🤣
I'd get jonathan not knowing that but no reason she shouldn't know that by now!!

And of course she can't resist talking about matt every 2 minutes and how he told her not tell the story 🙄
All told whilst vlogging and driving at the same time.

• Wow
  • Haha

Nomatterwhat

I am speechless watching his latest reel about having 3 girls until finally having a boy.

How sick is this man? Every single vlog from the past proves that Eduardo was a boy and was also treated like one.
We all know the whole trans child storyline is only for the money.

Almost even worse are comments defending their sick storyline, acting like they've personally known this family.
I'm sure, Jonathan could tell his weird "fans" that the planet is a square and has always been and his people would believe and defend his statement.

Very very weird dynamic. Literally dangerous.

• Sad
  • Heart

Gusber

Chatty Member
Just seen Jotato’s re-enactment of his ‘brutal’ childhood and he’s quite right; it DID elicit a very emotional response in me. I can’t stop laughing!! Jotato ‘acting’ as his dad, barefoot and in skinny jeans; a blink and you’ll miss it second out in the garden (meant to be super meaningful epiphany moment) where Anna is in the far background with her poo bag, picking up dogshit and lastly but definitely not leastly; THAT WIG!!! 😂😂😂 Excellent production values as ever, Joan! 🤦🏻🤡

• Haha