SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First of all...what the eff is she wearing? Air hostess vibes ? And the "rapping"? She's lost her marbles
That was possibly the worst rapping I've ever heard and that doesn't look like something a busy mum would wear anna 🤨🤔

Also why would anyone be the least bit interested in what she wore to do the school run all week it's not a fashion show as someone previously said it's usually workwear or casual day clothes.

Anna has too much free time if she can stand around filming that everyday, most people would be too busy dashing out the door trying to be somewhat on time

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Genuine question, but what kind of content would you enjoy coming from Anna? I think most "lifestyle" influencers' content is kinda pointless, tbh, but then... what else should they be doing? I don't have an answer for my own question :p

Like the outfit reel... no one is saying you need to do a full glam look to pick up your kids but obviously she's too insecure to be barefaced all day so she does that even when they're just staying home. The clothes are not my taste - especially that lavender sweater and skirt combo, shudder - but all in all it seemed like a normal reel from a lifestyle "content creator." Pretty useless unless you were to like her style, but that's the case with 99% of influencer content.

Reactions: 11
What is with anals looks for the school run, she looks ridiculous. I would LOVE to know what the other parents think about her really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The photos Anna has posted, what’s up with her bookshelf behind her? Looks like it’s falling down. The space between it and the wall gets wider and wider……..filters perhaps? Lol

Reactions: 10
Andrea repeatedly saying on todays vlog "I hate your camera" and Jonathan completely ignoring him... these poor kids, no choice :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Andrea repeatedly saying on todays vlog "I hate your camera" and Jonathan completely ignoring him... these poor kids, no choice :(
it was the same with e2.. even as a toddler, he used to hit the camera and run away whenever j was filming :confused:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Andrea has clearly told Jono I hate you, I hate YOU and slapped him in the face (in Spain when they were on that taxi thingy)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What’s become of social media when people think it’s funny to post their kids cussing. He then goes and blames his older siblings. Can’t wait for their school to call them when Andy’s used that language at school.
Jojois starting his own channel with the kids. To the people that interviewed that jackass you are half the reason he’s doing this as you didn’t ask the questions you should have nor are you following up on his blatant lies. Good job journalist! The end of that video that E1 didn’t want included was all kinds of wrong. The fake boobs and the acting was private for the kids and embarrassing as they have school friends.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
In the we have something to tell you vlog, it broke my heart seeing Alessia standing there, sucking her thumb upset about her grazed knee. All she needed was some affection and love from Anna. Not a camera shoved in her face and then "1st we must empty our bags!"
I also find it really worrying the kids are marched straight in the door after school, can she ever just relax her stupid routine and I don't know sit on the bench and watch your kids play in the stones for 5 mins.
And are they actually allowed leave the playroom, bar to eat?? I don't think they are allowed walk or move freely around the house. When do you ever see them just running around or hanging out in the kitchen.
Anna doesn't know what she is missing by being such an utter control freak.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
What is with anals looks for the school run, she looks ridiculous. I would LOVE to know what the other parents think about her really 😂
considering most of her school runs consist of her sitting in her car… I’m sure her car console appreciates the effort?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anna says she doesn’t like being cold, but she’s one of the biggest cold hearted b*tches going around 🤣

Side note. I know times change & I was already 15 when it came out but is Mean Girls really that appropriate for kids their age to be watching unsupervised? Especially A1? It’s rated M in Australia (along with Enola Holmes), there is definitely a few scenes that I think are questionable for kids under 10. Maybe just me?

Also, I can see E2 becoming even more unbearable now, trying to copy stuff from it 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Anna says she doesn’t like being cold, but she’s one of the biggest cold hearted b*tches going around
Yes agree, she is the biggest cold hearted witch.

I wonder if Anna not liking the feeling of being cold took that into consideration when her and Jonathan used cold showers as a form of punishment on their children, how traumatising! I am sure poor Alessia didn't like the feeling of cold either, Anna!

She’s a F**king C**t !

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Anna says she doesn’t like being cold, but she’s one of the biggest cold hearted b*tches going around 🤣

Side note. I know times change & I was already 15 when it came out but is Mean Girls really that appropriate for kids their age to be watching unsupervised? Especially A1? It’s rated M in Australia (along with Enola Holmes), there is definitely a few scenes that I think are questionable for kids under 10. Maybe just me?

Also, I can see E2 becoming even more unbearable now, trying to copy stuff from it 😳
And it would be one thing if this was a one off, but they seem to always watch films that are far from age appropriate. And on top of that, they watch these films on their own, stuck in the play room together, instead of watching it on the sofa with mum and dad who might be able to explain things or guide them as to why certain behaviours might look funny on screen but are not desirable in real life.
Unless they have to film for Tiktok, or pose for IG, or have the camera shoved in their faces at breakfast, their parents are nowhere to be seen.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
And it would be one thing if this was a one off, but they seem to always watch films that are far from age appropriate. And on top of that, they watch these films on their own, stuck in the play room together, instead of watching it on the sofa with mum and dad who might be able to explain things or guide them as to why certain behaviours might look funny on screen but are not desirable in real life.
Unless they have to film for Tiktok, or pose for IG, or have the camera shoved in their faces at breakfast, their parents are nowhere to be seen.
They don’t care about their children. They are happiest without them ,kids club or locked in the room in front of tv or iPod…
Jono blaming kids for bad words is he again forgetting his true himself video when he swear nonstop? I bet once the cameras off that’s their language…
I feel sorry for the children, in Emilias age I could already get up on my own for school get dressed make breakfast and lunch , cook few things iron clean looked after my pets… I spent weekend in nature walks with my cousins or playing board game with parents playing outside with friends .
I’m glad videos like this ( just an example) have over milviews in a few days , this is beautiful life in nature eating normal food not pasta pizza every day , kids left on their own…

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thread title suggestion: #81 A new chapter added to Jono’s thriller, something’s got to pay for mommy’s filler

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Jojois starting his own channel with the kids.
Yes and what happened to "I love my kids more than I love my youtube videos and I don't know if doing youtube was the right or wrong thing to do but I did it, so now I am undoing it" and "my videos are not child led content", giving all the reasons under the sun during the hype when he deleted his videos and now fast forward to today and not only is it bad enough the kids are still being filmed in their daily vlogs and on all their other social media platforms but is now bringing back his channel with child led content!! Make it make sense!

So here we are again, his own channel will be used as another vehicle to expolit his children even further and make them work even more and line his filthy pockets more and invade his childrens privacy even moreso as they are getting older and keep exposing them to pweirdo's and setting them up for more mental health issues and the cycle just goes on and on and here we go again, he just keeps getting away with it and everything will be glossed over and ignored and safeguarding does not exist.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.