SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna NEVER left the house and used to wear designer clothes while staying in, cooking and baking.

I clearly remember J saying that he’s planning on buying a house/flat for all the kids, so when they grow up they have a place to go and until then he’ll rent the places and put the money from rent in an account in their name and give them the password or whatever it’s called when they are 18. I also remember he said he’d already done it for Emilia and was about to do it for E2. I don’t even know if the other ones were born or just A1 and Anna was pregnant again. I remember it so vividly because it was the only idea coming out of J’s mouth that ever made sense and I really liked it.
Yes, but then he did not .at least not the house they viewed in the vlog.

Hope buyers will be made aware of the foxes that now expect to be fed every night...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
oh my goodness has anyone else noticed near the end of today's vlog how Emilia mentioned "Emily....not MY Emily, but my friend Emily..." something along those lines, and jonathan shushed her and said "no names". Well if this doesn't lament the echoofemily tiktok being theirs, I don't know what does. I also have this eerie gut feeling that there's *another* Emily in their creepy, behind-the-surface content that makes them money and I've never felt this sick to my stomach.

And the look jonathan gave to the camera after mentioning that Emilia and him will now *both* be double-digits, even saying "twins", then giving this excited, almost scheming look to the camera. JESUS bleeping CHRIST I am afraid of this man and what he does to his children.
Oh my god…. It took me a while I had to keep re-reading to understand what you were getting at… oh my god…. Good observation there. That is just too strange…. I am horrified and sickened at the thought. I don’t even doubt it honestly. 😢🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 10
You know in the vlog Jonathan said that Anna has beat her eating disorder and she is happier now etc , how can he not see that doesn’t seem true at all?
Fair enough I’m not in Anna’s mind so I don’t know how she feels but in my opinion from watching the vlogs over the years and having a look at her Instagram it’s very clear to me she’s insecure and not happy with how she looks. She clearly is struggling with her eating disorder she hasn’t beat it in my opinion and the thing is there’s nothing wrong with her not beating it because at the end of the day even though an eating disorder can affect someone physically it’s also mental illness that nobody asks for and can be very hard to control so her not beating it isn’t something to be ashamed of cause nobody is perfect many people are battling with serious things.

Of course it would be wonderful if Anna and anyone battling an eating disorder was able to beat it and fully recover but mental illness is one of those things that when it’s very bad sometimes you never beat it or fully recover you more learn to get as well as you possibly can and get the help you needed so that living with the illness isn’t as controlling or making you miserable. It’s easier said than done to get help and feel better but help is there for a reason.
I don’t know if Anna pressures herself to try look perfect and boast about being recovered from an eating disorder but I find that isn’t good for her. She’s very controlling over food and the kitchen. She spends an unnecessary amount of time in the kitchen cooking meals and I don’t know how Jonathan or Anna’s mum haven’t picked up on it and said something. They either choose to ignore it cause Jonathan is in his own world with the Giselle thing trying to make money off of it or he’s finding new ways to exploit the kids or they’re so used to her they don’t notice it anymore. The way Anna controls portion sizes and what everyone eats is extreme at times.
Those kids get the smallest portions of food and yes a child is supposed to get a smaller portion then an adult but not as tiny as the ones Anna gives the kids. It’s like she’s so worried about gaining weight that she’s afraid the kids will too.

I think it’s very fake of her and Jonathan to be acting like she has beat an illness and that she is recovered when I think she shows signs that she isn’t. It’s not good for Anna mentally to be acting like she’s fine when she isn’t cause she needs help and she may need help for the rest of her life and that’s fine! I hope this surgery the work she wants done on her body is something that’s not related to her eating disorder cause if it’s to do with how she sees herself then no amount of surgeries will take an eating disorder as severe as hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes however, tax is last on the list of things you need on your car. It's safe to drive with MOT and insurance but, to make it legal to drive on public roads it needs tax. Police generally don't care about tax as the vehicle is safe to drive on a public road.
I've had to drive my vehicle without tax for a small period of time.
Still suggest they get tax on the car.

Don't know where you heard that, because there were 2 cars near me that were seized by the police for not being taxed !!!

That hairburst ad makes me a laugh !!! Shows an "before" pic...hun its just hair that's not styled 🙄 does she think people are that stupid ?!

Reactions: 11
I am so pleased the kids are back at school! at least they'll get some better food inside them, and lead a somewhat more normal life.

Reactions: 16
In the new vlog Anna says she's making rigatoni, because she hasn't had pasta in a while. Excuse me? Is she trolling herself now?

And Emilia's glasses are definitely way too big for her. They keep sliding off her nose. I'm surprised that the people at the shop didn't point that out to them when they picked it.
Sometimes it can take a few goes to get specs to fit properly. If you don’t get someone who’s really good at adjusting them, you sometimes have to keep going back until they’re right. Can you imagine either of those two giving a tit enough to actually go back to Specsavers?! Just another reason they’re terrible, useless parents.

Reactions: 16
I
That stupid ass tongue smile he does is so gross.
I bet he has practiced it for hours in front of the mirror for optimal "sexyness"...
Who would frock out that amount of money to live in a house sandwiched between 2 motorways???
The noise from them in their massacred garden is ridiculous, what is the point in living in the country if you are going to hear that 24/7!

Reactions: 15
Sometimes it can take a few goes to get specs to fit properly. If you don’t get someone who’s really good at adjusting them, you sometimes have to keep going back until they’re right. Can you imagine either of those two giving a tit enough to actually go back to Specsavers?! Just another reason they’re terrible, useless parents.
I hear you regarding fit, however I am amazed that the optician thought they were a suitable size for her little face. They swamp her and are actually
ludicrously joke like. There are so many cute designs for children..I just don't understand why Jonathan thought there were suitable.

Reactions: 22
I live in an area that grows pretty darn good oranges, and the state of this tree is just depressing
Screenshot_20220908_185434.jpg

Reactions: 3
I hear you regarding fit, however I am amazed that the optician thought they were a suitable size for her little face. They swamp her and are actually
ludicrously joke like. There are so many cute designs for children..I just don't understand why Jonathan thought there were suitable.
This being the same guy who pretended he needed to wear glasses full time all those years as opposed to using them for reading or screens, not sure he has huge knowledge about picking suitable glasses for anyone.
Perhaps they went for what they think looks better on camera then what's actually suitable for Emilia?

Reactions: 14
What the actual duck is the woman whining on about? There’s TWO of them at home ALL day, EVERY day! If two of the children have parties the morning after E1’s sleepover, surely one parent can stay at home while the other ferries the others about? These influencer types don’t live in the same world as the rest of us. 🤦🏻

Reactions: 38
What the actual duck is the woman whining on about? There’s TWO of them at home ALL day, EVERY day! If two of the children have parties the morning after E1’s sleepover, surely one parent can stay at home while the other ferries the others about? These influencer types don’t live in the same world as the rest of us. 🤦🏻
Sounds like she is moaning about something that's not actually an issue 🤔
I would have thought the invited friends wouldnt stay too long the next day maybe until around lunchtime and then they have two kids each where's the issue in all of that??
Perhaps if they planned ahead and thought it was too much to handle at once they could have politely told one of the friends they couldn't make it

Reactions: 17
I watched that with a face like a slapped a**e...I was RAGING :mad:

My late sister had 4 young children when she passed away. All of her boys right down to the littlest were trained in making their beds, washing up,helping mummy with the laundry and knew how to make a basic sandwich. She used to say I will not raise useless boys. They need to know how to help their future partners.

Sorry for the personal info, but despite having cancer, she never moaned. In the throes of chemo and radiation therapy, she STILL insisted in preparing meals (even though she was all over the place, vision wise) Right up to the end she was the best mum, and her poor husband went out to work, he had no choice.

To hear that pampered pooch Anna moan about being tired....I swear I want to cry and scream:cry::mad:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
We saw in the vlog where she chose them that there was no time for Emilia to ‘feel’ the fit of the glasses, he just hurried her , poor mite .

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Just to up date this information, Jonathan stated in an earlier blog that electric cars do not need an MOT. But I think the DVLC would disagree with him on this point with up to a £1,000 fine!

PS. I am sure changing the colour of your car without telling the DVLC is also against the law (note the colour on the attachment)
Screenshot_20220908-132519.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just to up date this information, Jonathan stated in an earlier blog that electric cars do not need an MOT. But I think the DVLC would disagree with him on this point with up to a £1,000 fine!

PS. I am sure changing the colour of your car without telling the DVLC is also against the law (note the colour on the attachment)
View attachment 1564198
When would any car ever not need an MOT to drive on the road? 😂
It's only a matter of time until he gets pulled over and fined with that, almost a month overdue.

Reactions: 13
Wow, the way they are holding this child just screams love and affection…. 🤬 J holding the poor lad up by under his arms (surely that’ll be uncomfortable for A2, his feet aren’t even on the floor) and A with her hand clamped round his wrist. Tell me your son doesn’t want to be in a picture with you, without telling me..

I also find it so wasteful they get all these decorations in for what? The sake of a couple of hours/to give the appearance of wealth? Hardly eco conscious, yet brands will still associate with them 🤷🏼‍♀️
A3B1529A-6F81-4A36-9885-41B9F05AAB23.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.