SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is he talking about?! We know he misspells words for engagement, but this makes no sense! Is he trying to write tween?! Or ten year old?! Why the heck are parents letting their kids sleepover in a house with himšŸ¤¢ deranged Anna, and a million cameras??? They donā€™t seem to be friends with any of their kids, friendsā€™, parents, so not like they could trust them... I will say, Emilias cake looks lovely!!
Wise parent who can't even spell basic words

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anna in a sarcastic tone: Let me put my Waze on and just see, just to see, just to double check.
Glad I got into your head the other day Anna, must be such a hard & sad life trying to one up the ā€œtattle trollsā€ all the time! šŸ¤£

Jonathan the creep barging in while E1 & friends watch a movie.
Jonathan: I thought you guys were watching Peppa Pig?
E1 in a sassy tone: No, but you can watch that with your invisible friends!

J&A talking in bed about the presents that havenā€™t arrived for the two parties tomorrow so start brainstorming what old collaborations they could gift instead. Anna suggests her Benefit palette to which Jonathan pipes up with ā€œthe friends with benefits paletteā€
Ew, it is a childā€™s present they are talking about. Just fā€™ing gross to even think about that in relation to a childā€™s gift!

Also E1ā€™s sleepover was way too close to Jonathanā€™s creep den and the bank of CCTV cameras for my liking.
He could of snuck in through the outside door without them even knowing and do god knows what šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Anna in a sarcastic tone: Let me put my Waze on and just see, just to see, just to double check.
Glad I got into your head the other day Anna, must be such a hard & sad life trying to one up the ā€œtattle trollsā€ all the time! šŸ¤£

Jonathan the creep barging in while E1 & friends watch a movie.
Jonathan: I thought you guys were watching Peppa Pig?
E1 in a sassy tone: No, but you can watch that with your invisible friends!

J&A talking in bed about the presents that havenā€™t arrived for the two parties tomorrow so start brainstorming what old collaborations they could gift instead. Anna suggests her Benefit palette to which Jonathan pipes up with ā€œthe friends with benefits paletteā€
Ew, it is a childā€™s present they are talking about. Just fā€™ing gross to even think about that in relation to a childā€™s gift!

Also E1ā€™s sleepover was way too close to Jonathanā€™s creep den and the bank of CCTV cameras for my liking.
He could of snuck in through the outside door without them even knowing and do god knows what šŸ¤¢
I love how E1 said that, she will be the one to rebel! Clearly doesnā€™t take her dads book seriously. šŸ¤£

I found it uncomfortable watching when J was with the sleepover children recording. I canā€™t even imagine the horror I would feel if my daughter was at a sleepover and the dad had a camera out and was recording, let alone the entire sleepover being on CCTV. Just because we didnā€™t necessarily see the children doesnā€™t mean there isnā€™t unedited footage.
Not accusing J of anything but I think thereā€™s a line and you donā€™t cross it. Let the girls have privacy.

Reactions: 42
He wrote tenure which when I googled says this ā€œthe right to remain permanently in a job:
She is one of the few people in the English Department who has tenure.ā€

so he isnā€™t even using it right no surprise making it all about him. Also none of those kids should not be just on a booster seat, my nine year old who will be ten soon is still in a high back booster which is legally what she should be in šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
Emilia has a lot of sarcastic sass for a 9-10 year old, if I were Jonathan and Anna I would be scared to death at the prospect of age 13 Emilia.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Emilia has a lot of sarcastic sass for a 9-10 year old, if I were Jonathan and Anna I would be scared to death at the prospect of age 13 Emilia.
This is the 2nd time I've heard her be snarky about his 'invisible friends', and I honestly think it's hilarious. It shows just how she feels about it, and that she does not believe it at all. I wonder how often the subject of Giselle comes up at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
This is completely unrelated to what everyone has been discussing here but i have to ask...
Who do you "dislike/have a distaste for" more, Anna or Jonathan? Think carefully about it, and don't say you dislike both equally. If it came down to it, who would YOU prefer out of the two?

Personally speaking, i actually prefer Anna over Jonathan. Mainly because, i think Anna could have been a completely different person if she had met a different man. But i think Jonathan was always going to be, well, JonathanšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 14
Only jonathan would make his child birthday about himself... ā€œItā€™s my ten year anniversary of becoming a Dadā€ said no one else, ever....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
This is completely unrelated to what everyone has been discussing here but i have to ask...
Who do you "dislike/have a distaste for" more, Anna or Jonathan? Think carefully about it, and don't say you dislike both equally. If it came down to it, who would YOU prefer out of the two?

Personally speaking, i actually prefer Anna over Jonathan. Mainly because, i think Anna could have been a completely different person if she had met a different man. But i think Jonathan was always going to be, well, JonathanšŸ˜‚
I think I could handle being around Anna only slightly better than Jonathan, but there isn't much of a difference between them.

Reactions: 16

I would kick Jonathanā€™s ass, no doubt. Anna is scarier to me because she is sneaky and has multiple sides to her. If sheā€™d behave the way she did with the Dooley documentary, all quiet and cute Iā€™d be there sitting like.. woman you have such an evil bitchy side to you, who are you kidding with this?! She frightens me most because of that, I donā€™t trust people who have different behavior in different situations.
Jonathan is too stupid to be two faced, what you see is what you get: an idiot. I could handle that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Its a tough one. Any parent who can give their child cold showers as punishment makes me sick to my stomach. But didn't Anna say Jonathan always dealt with that as it was too much for her. So on this basis alone, Anna, she's an absolute c*nt but at least she felt bad about abusing her children. (Still allowed it though- biggest eye roll in history)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Its a tough one. Any parent who can give their child cold showers as punishment makes me sick to my stomach. But didn't Anna say Jonathan always dealt with that as it was too much for her. So on this basis alone, Anna, she's an absolute c*nt but at least she felt bad about abusing her children. (Still allowed it though- biggest eye roll in history)
yeah, she started to say that J did the showers because it was "too cruel" but then backtracked :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 11
This is Anna on her lg stories

What is Anna trying to prove? That she is a moron.
Mission Accomplished!

Is she trying to be funny or comical cause if she is its going down like a lead balloon. Please stop Anna you look like a head.

1662908409611.gif

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
That room looks awful for a sleepover with that workout tit in it. Did they really not have a more suitable room

Reactions: 23
That room looks awful for a sleepover with that workout tit in it. Did they really not have a more suitable room
I thought that too strange room choice to host a sleepover far away from anna or jonathan if they needed anything on the cold floor surrounded by gym equipment?
Why not use the playroom, lounge or even her own bedroom anywhere other than steps away from creepy Jonathan's office with cameras recording their every move alongside the vlog!

• Sick
Reactions: 26
This is the 2nd time I've heard her be snarky about his 'invisible friends', and I honestly think it's hilarious. It shows just how she feels about it, and that she does not believe it at all. I wonder how often the subject of Giselle comes up at home.
Can you imagine her conversations with friends when they talk about her father, she has wised up to him, she's not daft.

"Yeah well my dad has invisible friends & pretends he has someone called Giselle in his head, we know it's all a load of bollox, but that along with exploiting me & my siblings, that's how he has made his money, because he's never had a job, my mum is a twit too, never looked after us, spends her time in bed & hoping her one & only friend Matt will call."

It won't be long until E1 friends start asking questions.

I'm shocked and rather disturbed how any parent could allow their pre teen daughter to sleep over in that house, all rooms covered by camera, it sends shivers down my spine.

This man is a predator, doing his thing for the world to see, rather like a certain Jimmy Saville, when will the police start to take an interest in this man.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I agree. Itā€™s more teenager look style but not mum of four past thirtiesā€¦.small, ripped, acid wash just meh.
Comments like this are quite saddening for society tbh. Just feeds into the narrative that at a certain age you should just give up.

Reactions: 14
Only jonathan would make his child birthday about himself... ā€œItā€™s my ten year anniversary of becoming a Dadā€ said no one else, ever....
It is not normal is it.

This is Anna on her lg stories

What is Anna trying to prove? That she is a moron.
Mission Accomplished!

Is she trying to be funny or comical cause if she is its going down like a lead balloon. Please stop Anna you look like a head.

View attachment 1571081
Cringe.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.