SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with that long ass trek she makes down that path to and from the school. Does this school have no pick up lanes? Andy’s laying all in the grass and the kids are walking slow. As much as they put themselves online and have over the top fans. I wouldn’t be showing any small path I took to and from the school. I really hope it’s all enclosed school property.
To be honest, most schools in the uk are like this. There’s usually a path leading to them, and parents wait in the playground to collect their kids. You rarely drive into the school. Ive taught in multiple schools and the only one that had an option to drive up to collect was a school for children with additional needs

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I ABSOLUTELY hate myself for watching that pathetic , embarrassing attempt at a vlog from Anna.

Je&us that was just ridiculous. Matt in the hat... :rolleyes: not sure how much longer I watch this rubbish. Painful.
I've stopped watching, not going to give them 1 extra viewing figure.

I've had to step back as watching the abuse of Eduardo really got to me, I found myself thinking about him far too much & getting angry & upset as to the lack of the so called professionals to step in & save him.

Never any mention now on any of their platforms about how Jotato was going to stop putting his kids out there, the man is like bloody Teflon, nothing sticks, he just moves on from one disaster to another whilst the world watches the abuse of those kids 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just came across this vid and she made a very important point. If only these hard heads would understand. Esp as it relates to Eduardo!

Reactions: 12
In case you were wondering, Anna's ideal man has dark coloured hair. Maybe grey, actually grey is superior, or dark brown with grey in it would be perfect. 🙄

Also Anna cannot even manage to pick up the kids from school now, and just wants to pick up Andrea when he finishes and let Jono pick up the others at a later time because of their clubs they stay later til 4:30-5

Reactions: 21
In case you were wondering, Anna's ideal man has dark coloured hair. Maybe grey, actually grey is superior, or dark brown with grey in it would be perfect. 🙄

Also Anna cannot even manage to pick up the kids from school now, and just wants to pick up Andrea when he finishes and let Jono pick up the others at a later time because of their clubs they stay later til 4:30-5
I find this crazy, the school the children attend is 6km away from their home, which is around 4 miles.
My daily run with my dog is 6km… that is literally what, a 10 minute drive? And she can’t even handle the school pick up…

Reactions: 24
Word's of wisdom by Anna Saccone Joly " I should've booked Dre in til four and I didn't....I just forgot and you have to do it before, well technically, you can do it whenever you want...kind of....but, you're supposed to do it like you can do it on the app before um...on the website before 11 and then if you do it after that you have to call the office...which is just a pain....I mean it's not a pain...it's actually quite simple...I missed the cut off and then I didn't...um I didn't because I was busy all day so I didn't end up calling the office............." :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Word's of wisdom by Anna Saccone Joly " I should've booked Dre in til four and I didn't....I just forgot and you have to do it before, well technically, you can do it whenever you want...kind of....but, you're supposed to do it like you can do it on the app before um...on the website before 11 and then if you do it after that you have to call the office...which is just a pain....I mean it's not a pain...it's actually quite simple...I missed the cut off and then I didn't...um I didn't because I was busy all day so I didn't end up calling the office............." :rolleyes:
This is why I can never listen to her. She is the dictionary definition of a bimbo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
they clearly dont want their kids if they ship them off to holiday clubs and make it adamant they go to after school care until closing time, working parents (yes working parents not influencers who have to sit on their phones all day) need them spaces and its taken up by the SJ kids all because mummy dearest’s routine comes first

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
They live nearby to the school and don't have jobs to work around so why does she need to make such a fuss of booking andrea into afterschool club 🤔 its not essential for them, completely ridiculous and creating issues where there really isn't one.
I for one don't believe she was busy allday at all and didn't have a minute on her phone!
Most people do multiple school runs a day with no complaints yet she moans about having to pick up one child 🙄

Reactions: 31
We saw them dumped in holiday club every day so only natural that they would do the same at home. They really can't stand those kids despite all the riches they have brought them.

• Sad
they clearly dont want their kids if they ship them off to holiday clubs and make it adamant they go to after school care until closing time, working parents (yes working parents not influencers who have to sit on their phones all day) need them spaces and its taken up by the SJ kids all because mummy dearest’s routine comes first
Do they still go to breakfast club, too? They used to, because 'traffic gets so bad if you leave later'...

• Wow
Reactions: 12
They shouldn't have had four children if they can't cope with the simplest of things ...ie. the school run! Wait until one is in secondary school and the other three still in primary school! Anna's going to get the shock of her life when they start bringing homework home from secondary school. I only have two children and their homework once they'd hit 12 year's old was eye watering. It even had me wondering if they did any work at school. I hope they're still vlogging then as I want to see Anna and Jono have a meltdown every single week!

They shouldn't have had four children if they can't cope with the simplest of things ...ie. the school run! Wait until one is in secondary school and the other three still in primary school! Anna's going to get the shock of her life when they start bringing homework home from secondary school. I only have two children and their homework once they'd hit 12 year's old was eye watering. It even had me wondering if they did any work at school. I hope they're still vlogging then as I want to see Anna and Jono have a meltdown every single week!
They can't even cope with the homework now, secondary school homework will be a disaster. They will need a home tutor.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They can't even cope with the homework now, secondary school homework will be a disaster. They will need a home tutor.
They'll not be able to afford one by then if Anna continues to blow unnecessary money on an Ocado shop every week. She spends £15 on fabric softener and detergent per week and she has to use stain removers in addition as the 'Method' range doesn't get rid of stains. It has terrible reviews and a 'cloying smell'. I spend around £6 a week on detergent/softener that gets rid of stains - including hair dye out of old towels! Anna buys products that are on trend instead of buying products that work! ...a fine example of how she spends for the sake of it!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Now I'll preface this by saying I think Anna is a nice looking woman but lately her face has changed, we all age, however her face seems wider and her cheekbones are swollen looking. She looks older than 34 imo

The swelling is 100% bulimia induced IMO. Inducing vomiting regularly will do that, ask anyone with an ED.

Reactions: 8
They'll not be able to afford one by then if Anna continues to blow unnecessary money on an Ocado shop every week. She spends £15 on fabric softener and detergent per week and she has to use stain removers in addition as the 'Method' range doesn't get rid of stains. It has terrible reviews and a 'cloying smell'. I spend around £6 a week on detergent/softener that gets rid of stains - including hair dye out of old towels! Anna buys products that are on trend instead of buying products that work! ...a fine example of how she spends for the sake of it!
I buy laundry detergent from Poundland, and it works a treat.
She has no idea how wasteful she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I get the Tesco own laundry products and does the job fine. This includes football kits when my dad gets landed with the team kits. No point buying something if it doesn’t work. Literally pouring money down the drain.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.