SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I immediately thought that the thing affecting Emilia is not post Covid but, the fact she sees her friends not being filmed 24/7 and she knows her life is not 'normal' . She sits on her pc when she's not at school and I'm wondering if she's Googled her family and what people say about them. Perhaps her friends also watch her vlogs and tell her it's not normal to have a camera shoved in your face. I hope, one day that Emilia writes a book about her experiences. It would be a no 1 best seller!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe their money is drying up so they need Emilia to have anxiety so that they can claim DLA for her 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
You can see that E2 has massively effected her! she had a brother she was very close to who was suddenly a girl I bet that is so confusing for a child and I can imagine she gets comments made to her about him which would be hard. I doubt they’ve even considered that or they do not care

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Definitely wasn’t just covid that effected E1.
Poor girl doesn’t have a solid relationship with her parents, or other family members close to her (grandparents, aunts, uncles).
Her brother turned sister.
She had learning difficulties undiagnosed during covid homeschooling and her mother and her both ended sessions in tears because anal is a useless parent.
Her dad is apparently non binary with imaginary friends.
Her dad has some random lady called Giselle take him to an imaginary world.
Her dad put up a crappy sexual story regarding both parents for ANYONE to see, with pictures!
She’s forced to preform all day for a camera.
Her whole life has been filmed and broadcast to the world.
She has no privacy.
Should we go on Anna? Must just be covid effecting her confidence right.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
Poor girl doesn’t have a solid relationship with her parents, or other family members close to her (grandparents, aunts, uncles).
She had learning difficulties undiagnosed during covid homeschooling and her mother and her both ended sessions in tears because anal is a useless parent.
Her dad put up a crappy sexual story regarding both parents for ANYONE to see, with pictures!
She has no privacy.
Someone should actually send this list to Anna and Jonathan. I mean they'd probably ignore/dismiss it but still.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She has no privacy.
Just to add anytime Emilia has tried to talk to either anna or jonathan she's been ignored and shutdown in favour of others mainly eduardo so it really wouldn't surprise me if she is quieter around them than before

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Fucks sake anna is so dumb.. kids grow up and change. As a parent you guide them, support them and do not broadcast on the Internet their struggles. At 10 most children are a lot more socially aware and need a bit of encouragement to go into a room full of new people. Whereas a younger child may just barge in without over thinking it. What will not help e1 is immediately labelling her with social anxiety 5 mins after she was a bit nervous to join a massive group. You don't label behaviour in that way, now e1 will think that's who she is. Bit you are not who you told you are... As adults we can mask how we feel, child look to us for reassurance. What e1 wanted was for her mom to give her a hug, tell her she'd be fine and that she couldn't wait to hear all about it. But Anna couldn't give a tit. She just wants her children to bring themselves up and be camera ready. Mom of 5 here... seen it all!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
And of course her friends and bullies who have spent lockdown and Summer break online too, being able to see the vlogs and other social media footage of the family. But hey, they (still) live in a big house, and (still) go to a private school, soooo...

Reactions: 13
Anna seems to think hers were the only kids in the world to experience the pandemic.

Reactions: 29
they are blaming the pandemic even though they send the kids back to school in june 2020! its bs they cant accept the fact their kids are like this because if them

• Haha
Reactions: 42
they are blaming the pandemic even though they send the kids back to school in june 2020! its bs they cant accept the fact their kids are like this because if them
Exactly - Anna and Joan your kids are fucked up because of your crappy parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Maybe it’s just me but people are so quick nowadays to say “I have anxiety” rather than “I feel anxious”. Emilia can be anxious without having an anxiety disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Wait Emilia doesn’t like pink???? Why aren’t they questioning her gender?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Edie dresses and behaves like a caricature of a female. All the crop tops and exaggerated poses to seem over the top girly is just unrealistic. Emilia and Alessia don’t behave like that.
He's basically an underage drag queen. Pure drama and exaggeration.

Remeber when they did the challenge something like my wife dresses me for a week or something, and they bought I think 3 pairs of pretty expensive new shoes just for that? So they buy themselves shoes for 1 day 'fun' video and not be seen again but cant buy new ones for their daughter she will use for around 6 months...
Anal and jono are totaly fucked up

Emilia had £700 special shoes when she was literally a toddler just for her birthday party. And look at them kids now. So scruffy and unkept. There's no effort made for those poor kids.
No fitting clothes
Broken shoes
Unkept hair
No real food
No real time spent with their parents

The kids are just amd afterthought now...

Its PE/sports day for Alesia I think shes wearing PE kit by the look of it.
This reminds me of the dogs. Anna once made a video about how she always cleaned the stains under Albi's tear ducts. A short time later, all their dogs looked ratty and unkempt. The area under their eyes was always dirty. It looks like the same thing happened with the children. Anna and Jotato just got lazy and bored.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Maybe it’s just me but people are so quick nowadays to say “I have anxiety” rather than “I feel anxious”. Emilia can be anxious without having an anxiety disorder.
This is so true. It’s more than likely Emilia will become increasingly anxious around people and fear being judged due to the way she was raised.
She has been raised to value money, online success and appearances over anything else. At some point she may feel like she falls short of that and as a result is worth less than others.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wait Emilia doesn’t like pink???? Why aren’t they questioning her gender?
The internal monologue in J’s head must be stuck on a loop about this -
‘if you don’t like pink, you must be a boy!
If you don’t like pink, YOU MUST BE A BOY!
IF YOU DONT LIKE PINK YOU MUST BE A BOOOOOOOY!’

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.