SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The younger ones I understand but the two Es should be able to get a few days from a uniform without it needing a wash, except the shirt.

Reactions: 7
Am I over reacting or is it weird that Anna asked Emilia who her favourite sibling was and Emilia basically said ‘I don’t have much in common with Lessi so we don’t play together?’

poor Lessi is like the outcast of this family damn can not one of them say they enjoy her company?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Random question - Anna just got a heated drying rack for sheets and what not - her cleaning lady recommended it to her.
In the UK do you not have a clothesline, outside in the garden? I live in NZ and in a pretty similar climate to where Anna is.
We have clotheslines and use it all year round, in the winter time I actually have a second clothesline positioned for winter sun and barely use the dryer. Are clotheslines not a thing over there?
we have outdoor washing lines but in winter it’s usually too cold, damp or rainy to use outside and you’d need to use airer inside or a tumble dryer

Reactions: 16
Am I over reacting or is it weird that Anna asked Emilia who her favourite sibling was and Emilia basically said ‘I don’t have much in common with Lessi so we don’t play together?’

poor Lessi is like the outcast of this family damn can not one of them say they enjoy her company?
Don't know what mother would ask any of her children who their favourite sibling was. I found that troubling if I'm honest.

• Sad
Reactions: 51
yep, last year or the year before they had some gifted parcel and he had the e's both wanting to open it and he asked who was his favourite and e2 pointed at e1 straight away :confused:
Sweet Je8us...that is horrific :eek: :mad:

WTF is wrong with these people. They are really screwed up.

Reactions: 10
The mother married to the man who asks his children who his favourite child is.
My mom used to ask me and my sister if my parents separated with witch one we would like to go.
I developed cptsd and anorexia
my sister ocd and binge eating
My mom is suspected to have antisocial and narcissistic pd.

these parents shouldnt allowed to have children

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

I just came here to say the same thing. Who asks their children that?! Why is it so important to have favourites in this family?!

Reactions: 16
So Anal just admitted that she chose to buy overpriced Halloween junk from Ocado rather than go to therapy. Brilliant 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 14
My mom used to ask me and my sister if my parents separated with witch one we would like to go.
I developed cptsd and anorexia
my sister ocd and binge eating
My mom is suspected to have antisocial and narcissistic pd.

these parents shouldnt allowed to have children
Agreed. Conversations like that were brought on constantly, and so lightly as if they were jokes in our household years before the messy, elongated divorce. I won't say my mother shouldn't have been allowed to have children, maybe she shouldn't have had them with my dad (vice versa) but I think the perfect storm of my parents decisions/behaviour, and crappy genes fucked myself and my brother up big time. We have serious issues.

I'll go as far to say the things the SJs expose their children to, and the kind of adult topics/awful questions/invasion of privacy etc that they're exposed to is actually UNBELIEVABLE emotional abuse. They are abusive parents.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Anna said

"Its a little bit later than my bed time it's like 7 MINUTES past 9pm and I wanted to be asleep for 9"

OMG its 7 minutes past anna's bedtime! What a bleeping travesty! How will she cope. :rolleyes: Blue hearts 💙💙 for Anna, everyone,
She got 8 hours sleep instead of 9, poor petal, how will she survive. I mean the way she carries on, honestly.

She has to be so rigid & on an exact to the second clock for her schedule/ routine about everything, times, dates, the weather, everything, its 3 minutes past no it 2 minutes past, its 2015 no 2016 no I think it was 2015, 1 + 1 = 3, oh no, I'm not good at maths I can't count, its not in my color pallette, I can’t wear blue or black , I can only wear bright colours blah blah, oh we’re matching, oh no we're not matching, I am a summer person, Jonathan's a winter person, it’s hot, no it’s cold, it’s muggy, its sunny, its raining, its cloudy, it’s our friendiversary, its our dateiversary, we met on the 25th September 2021 at 9.17am or was it 9.19am on a warm day or was it raining. So cool, so cute, so cool, so cute. She does my head in!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I also don’t understand what micro climate they’re living in…?? It’s about 15C minimum at morning school run time in the UK. A sweatshirt or light jacket would suffice. He must be sweating so bad in it. Plus, to be wearing it in a car?! It looks as though it’s as thick as a ski coat and likely feather filled? Mad.
That’s thh he drives with the window opened, it’s too hot😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if Emilia wonders why they never gave a tit about her hair. Maybe she got a bow slapped on but they never made a big show about hers like they do her brothers.
The most telling thing was that Eduardo had a little strop on his way to the car because he thought Emilia didn’t like his hair. He’s still desperate for his sister’s approval. Just adds more strength to the theory that he wants to be just like Emilia and that is the reason he prefers stereotypical ‘girl’ things. What an absolute shitshow those parents have made.

Reactions: 36
The most telling thing was that Eduardo had a little strop on his way to the car because he thought Emilia didn’t like his hair. He’s still desperate for his sister’s approval. Just adds more strength to the theory that he wants to be just like Emilia and that is the reason he prefers stereotypical ‘girl’ things. What an absolute shitshow those parents have made.
Agree but I also saw that as E2 wanting attention and possibly getting Emilia into trouble too.

Reactions: 12
He could of got a better wig for E2 for that video it looks a show. These kids will be so embarresed by these video's in a few years as they get older.

Reactions: 14
Just saw that he's adding a new chapter to his book! He expects everyone to buy his book AGAIN just for one extra chapter!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.