SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anal and Jojo's stories don't add up. He says she's gotten the help she needs and Anal acted like she is still having issues. Make up your mind and get your stories/lies in order.

Reactions: 21
This is so true. It’s more than likely Emilia will become increasingly anxious around people and fear being judged due to the way she was raised.
She has been raised to value money, online success and appearances over anything else. At some point she may feel like she falls short of that and as a result is worth less than others.
Bingo! “Don’t you like this big house” … imagine Anna being your mother and hearing these things said. Those children are all going to have issues and it’s not because of a world wide pandemic that’s for sure

Reactions: 17
Oh no not those pants again! that makes him look like his wearing a nappy & tit his pants. Oh no not the hand peace sign pose in front of that mirror again! Oh no not the little white ankle socks he wears with everything and please no, not that hot pink t-tit he has been wearing non stop and probably stinks!
One can only take so much! 😩

View attachment 1587911
It looks a jumper that he’s put his legs through the sleeves holes. Looks ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So anal went on the other day about how she wants E1 to make decisions about what she wants to do and if she doesnt want to do after school activities then thats okay. Then as soon as A1 says she doesnt want to do gymnastics multiple times anal rolls her eyes. Poor A1 never treated the same

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The fact she’s using her phone whilst driving again 🙄 and spends most the time checking herself out in the screen…
And what on earth do they care about bank holidays for 😂 it’s an extra day they actually have to spend with their kids. And it’s not as if they work…

They live in England and she may not have been queen of Ireland but she was very sympathetic to the troubles. Not that they'd know.
No, no one is obliged to respect a monarch, not British people, certainly not people from a country who were treated that way by the British, and ‘sympathetic to the Troubles’ (what does that even mean? She expressed some dismay at what happened? What else is she gonna do?)

I don’t feel particularly strongly about Queen Elizabeth as a person either way but this obligatory respect/mourning thing is baffling given what she and the monarchy represent.

And no, dislike of the empire/monarchy is not a dislike of the UK as a whole and ordinary British people. It would be a sad state of affairs if living in the UK meant no critical thinking or criticism of politics.

Also, I don’t know anyone who stopped posting for the day. Not even the few I know who loved the queen, there was posting about the funeral, and normal posting in between, and everyone else I know sharing memes about it. For once this isn’t a uniquely SacconeJoly thing and I don’t see anything wrong with continuing to post

• Heart
Reactions: 47
So let’s use some J&A logic:

In the 24 hours between the last two vlogs E1 got “help and has come out of that hole” accordingly to Jonathan.
Assuming the therapist works 9-5 that only leaves 8 hours of the day.
But E1 had stage school for a couple of hours, so then that leaves about 5 hours of the day left.
Take another couple of hours off because Anal would be pissfarting around.
So give or take 3 hours left but it’s a Saturday/Sunday so the clinic probably closes early on the weekends or potentially isn’t even open.
Not to mention as if you could get an appointment for the next day or day of.

So in conclusion using normal logic, the poor kid did not see a therapist or miraculously get “cured” between vlogs.
Like others have also mentioned, this current storyline does not add up from one day to the next!
Also can’t forget that J&A don’t believe in therapy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is he already talking about 'in 3 years Emilia will have her own social media accounts' Does he really think that's a wise move? Even in 3 years? 13 is still very young, especially if your parents have already pushed you like this. It will not just be you and a few mates, but strange 'fans' like those Emily's etc.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Why is he already talking about 'in 3 years Emilia will have her own social media accounts' Does he really think that's a wise move? Even in 3 years? 13 is still very young, especially if your parents have already pushed you like this. It will not just be you and a few mates, but strange 'fans' like those Emily's etc.
I know, the oddball was practically wetting his sisters pants at the thought of his kids having their own social media accounts 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
One minute Anna says her breakouts are due to the time of the month, now today in the vlog she said her current breakout is due to some of the skincare gifted products she gets sent out she used, yes breakouts can be due to some of these reasons but has she ever thought it can also be the 100 different makeup products she applies to her face EVERY.SINGLE.DAY without fail. She never gives her skin a break or let it breathe, she uses a heavy foundation, concealer, primers, loose setting powder as her base then everything else on top bronzer powder etc., caked on, everyday, just to stay home.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Speaking of which, we seem to be down to only ONE Emily now and it’s the older one, who you’d hope would know better! I wonder what happened with all the video pals 🙄 to make them abscond?! The comments seem to be either very young British/Irish girls or American grandmas.

Reactions: 13
Speaking of which, we seem to be down to only ONE Emily now and it’s the older one, who you’d hope would know better! I wonder what happened with all the video pals 🙄 to make them abscond?! The comments seem to be either very young British/Irish girls or American grandmas.
i think all but the Emily’s realised what they were really like, the birthday videos they used to do and post everytime i watched them i noticed people would disappear each video

Reactions: 5
The weird thing about E1 getting her own SM accounts is that he is saying it like it is inevitable like a rite of passage , something that has to be done.
News flash Jono: you are the "parent" and as such you can say " no, I don't think it's a good idea for you to have your own account" and show your child that there are other things in life than SM.
But nope! For this twit you turn 13 so you have to start sharing your life online, what a warped view of the world.
He is only interested in what he can get
out of his kids and not for them.
She clearly got anxious during the lockdown because she spent hours unsupervised on SM and saw all the shite her parents were up to.
If she got help, and that's a big if, it would have been online by a fake professional like Anal did for her ED.

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.