SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The weird thing about E1 getting her own SM accounts is that he is saying it like it is inevitable like a rite of passage , something that has to be done.
News flash Jono: you are the "parent" and as such you can say " no, I don't think it's a good idea for you to have your own account" and show your child that there are other things in life than SM.
But nope! For this twit you turn 13 so you have to start sharing your life online, what a warped view of the world.
He is only interested in what he can get
out of his kids and not for them.
She clearly got anxious during the lockdown because she spent hours unsupervised on SM and saw all the shite her parents were up to.
If she got help, and that's a big if, it would have been online by a fake professional like Anal did for her ED.
Spot on. I suspect she read about Giselle and spotted how weird her father is, hence her sarky comments about his invisible friends. She is clearly showing signs of her confusion and annoyance at Jono. Look at how childish and weird he was during her birthday, spouting our all that rubbish about them being twins...etc.

Reactions: 19
Anna upset because Emilia is showing signs of anxiety that she is blaming on covid…

How about the fact her dad released a book saying he has imaginary friends, liked to wear his sisters knickers and occasionally wears a skirt.
Her brother turning into her sister and having a complete personality change.
Loosing the ‘favourite child’ label to E2 who has been centre of the videos for the last year

On E2’s first dress wearing school day, Emilia even came out saying it was the worst day of her life!

I hope they read here because they need to know they are the ones who have made their daughter have anxiety.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
Anna upset because Emilia is showing signs of anxiety that she is blaming on covid…

How about the fact her dad released a book saying he has imaginary friends, liked to wear his sisters knickers and occasionally wears a skirt.
Her brother turning into her sister and having a complete personality change.
Loosing the ‘favourite child’ label to E2 who has been centre of the videos for the last year

On E2’s first dress wearing school day, Emilia even came out saying it was the worst day of her life!

I hope they read here because they need to know they are the ones who have made their daughter have anxiety.
Seeing that written down is shocking. That poor little girl and lets fact it at just turned 10 yrs she is still a child and not the near teenager her parents are obsessed with labelling her.

Reactions: 39
If you listen to Jonathan you would think we spent years in lock down. He loves bleating on about it.. It was a few bloody months for gods sake! I can't remember when travel opened up but I know I was in Greece on holiday in August 2020. So yeah.. Not that long of a lock down in the grand scheme.
To listen to him noone was allowed to travel till he just went to Spain a couple of months ago! Dre doesn't know a world outside of lock down according to Jonathan!?
What bull! I've been to Greece.. New york.. Orlando Croatia and Italy.. All since August 2020..and multiple center parcs and cottage holidays in the UK! So the the f is he waffling on about? If dre dre knows no life outside of his own four walls its because of them.. Not because of lock down!

Reactions: 33
Blaming lockdown for E1's anxiety??
How about her lifestyle was already similar to a lockdown ever before covid?
How about her access to SM and figuring out what everybody thinks of her parents?
How about her father releasing a book about hearing voices and having a female alter ego?
How about her baby brother is now her sister?
How about being parentified on the daily?
How about having dyscalculia but no supports at home?
How about having Cluster B parents - a double whammy?
Everything we've been predicting about the kids mental health issues is playing out now. It's going to be a train wreck 😪 So horrible to see. But after all, as Anna said, all of this is just a small price to pay for having a financially privileged lifestyle 🙄
Lambs to the slaughter 😪😪

• Sad
Reactions: 31
i'm crying over her latest ig reels (her ✨5am morning routine✨) and the caption... to stay on top of things and get everything done??? you mean lie in bed all day and not interact with your kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Blaming lockdown for E1's anxiety??
How about her lifestyle was already similar to a lockdown ever before covid?
How about her access to SM and figuring out what everybody thinks of her parents?
How about her father releasing a book about hearing voices and having a female alter ego?
How about her baby brother is now her sister?
How about being parentified on the daily?
How about having dyscalculia but no supports at home?
How about having Cluster B parents - a double whammy?
Everything we've been predicting about the kids mental health issues is playing out now. It's going to be a train wreck 😪 So horrible to see. But after all, as Anna said, all of this is just a small price to pay for having a financially privileged lifestyle 🙄
Lambs to the slaughter
😪😪
Again, to see it outlined like this just gives me the shivers, especially BIB, we will sadly look back at these parasitical family vloggers and wonder why they were allowed to operate. :mad: At least with this forum I feel that the majority of us on this are decent humane people and have the childrens best interest at heart. Why can't the family intervene and stop this. WHY?

Edited to say, I would vote for any political person who makes it their business to get rid of the family vloggers. I DESPISE them with a passion.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi, long-time lurker here! Nothing new here, but needed a rant!

There are many problematic elements to the SJs, however I'll start here:
Cannot fathom how they can seemingly afford v.expensive cars, but neglect to ever provide E1 or E2 with car seats.
The waffle from ASJ regarding A2 and after school clubs is so insulting to working parents or non-driving parents. Talk about First World problems. Is she really grumbling about having to do multiple pick-ups, whilst not actually balancing a job/other responsibilities? A dose of reality is very much required! The kids just seem to be an inconvenience.
Screen time: are these parents incapable of having an actual conversation/interactions with their kids. The screens were out straight away for E1's bday meal, as always.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Anna’s tiktok with emilia’s ten year check made me a bit said when they were talking about Alessia. Emilia saying how they don’t get along but she loves playing with E2 and A2 :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Again, to see it outlined like this just gives me the shivers, especially BIB, we will sadly look back at these parasitical family vloggers and wonder why they were allowed to operate. :mad: At least with this forum I feel that the majority of us on this are decent humane people and have the childrens best interest at heart. Why can't the family intervene and stop this. WHY?

Edited to say, I would vote for any political person who makes it their business to get rid of the family vloggers. I DESPISE them with a passion.
Hard to see what the family could actually do about all of this. For all we know, family members may have had words about what's happening but were dismissed. I can't imagine the SJ's taking anything on board. They are psychos.

Reactions: 3
It makes me laugh how Jonathan talks up what he has done to his garden when it looks like a dog’s breakfast, he can talk it up all day long but the fact of the matter is it’s a mish mash and a jumbled mess.
Today he was saying how he likes to keep the grass looking nice, clean & tidy, well he could of fooled me 😂 and all the surrounding areas looks like a tip, things strewn everywhere like a junk yard, dead brown dried up trees lying around. Hardly appealing to a potential home buyer.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you listen to Jonathan you would think we spent years in lock down. He loves bleating on about it.. It was a few bloody months for gods sake! I can't remember when travel opened up but I know I was in Greece on holiday in August 2020. So yeah.. Not that long of a lock down in the grand scheme.
To listen to him noone was allowed to travel till he just went to Spain a couple of months ago! Dre doesn't know a world outside of lock down according to Jonathan!?
What bull! I've been to Greece.. New york.. Orlando Croatia and Italy.. All since August 2020..and multiple center parcs and cottage holidays in the UK! So the the f is he waffling on about? If dre dre knows no life outside of his own four walls its because of them.. Not because of lock down!
Lockdown was hard on our family, we had 3 severe hard lockdowns. Literally only grocery stores open and pharmacy. 3rd one my kids were wondering why do we live at all. It was heart breaking. What country are you in???

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Lockdown was hard on our family, we had 3 severe hard lockdowns. Literally only grocery stores open and pharmacy. 3rd one my kids were wondering why do we live at all. It was heart breaking. What country are you in???
Same here. Everything shut down for 2 delta cases, lead to our city being shut down TOTALLY for months. When the rest of the country opened back up, there were hard borders you could not cross unless you have a vaccination certificate to prove travel within our own country. You couldn’t even drive to the next town over. Everything shut except supermarkets and pharmacies and even then you had to line up for sometimes over an hour just to access food.
Then it was no sports if not vaccinated, no concerts, no zoo trips, couldn’t go to the movies.
And now our country as only just now fully opened borders, dropped vaccine certificates and now there are no mask mandates. UK and USA had it easier than little old NZ, maybe it looked nice from afar with our efforts but I tell you what, was the shittest experience of my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I lived in Leicester during lockdown and ours was extended for like an extra month 🙃 I also worked in a care home for it and it honestly traumatised me. But I don’t see how the SJs lives really changed, other than the kids not going to school/clubs. A&J could have made things a lot easier on them by taking them on daily walks etc but they didn’t care and just saw them as burdens because they had to put more effort into parenting than they usually do.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh my god…. It took me a while I had to keep re-reading to understand what you were getting at… oh my god…. Good observation there. That is just too strange…. I am horrified and sickened at the thought. I don’t even doubt it honestly. 😢🤢
I don’t know if this is old news, but that tiktok is deffinitely their😳😳

• Sad
Reactions: 5
How does it take her 2 hours (assuming the kids don’t get up before 7) to work out and get ready aka putting on a ton of makeup for no one to see anyway?!
As mentioned before, she has all day to do that when the kids are in school or “sibling wait” because she can’t do multiple school runs or she just forgot to fill that form out online.
My guess is she only gets up at 5 to show everyone what a busy mum of 4 she is but then sits on her fat arse the whole day.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.