SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never felt so victimised by a thread 😂 bought a pair of Ray bans with my first big pay check and they’re still going strong 6 years later.
Same. My mother-in-law gave me money for Christmas and B-day many years ago, and I saved it to buy some Ray Bans, I, however, have no little kids and a place to store them in my car without anyone else touching my stuff LOL! Also, someone mentioned her glasses were not fashionable, wonder how long it's gonna take for her to have a new pair?

The state of that kid's face, makes me see diabetes. Why on earth would you give a kid that could potentially become sick any form of chocolate or sugar? You know how kids can be either they "fake it" or in a few hours, they are puking all over their bed and carpet. I never took a chance when they said they were sick, you got the sick diet, I'm not buying you a pumpkin latte and giant-ass brownie!!! Wonder if the poor thing is just stopped up, you know how that is, your stomach will hurt, and then it will go away, and come right back.

Did she tell E2 to show Matt their hair, because he likes hair? Super weird!!

*sick diet-bread, crackers, sprite, tea, chicken noodles, anything that isn't chocolate, fatty, and red sauce. You know, like us normal people do.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
When she was rambling about how many times she’s tried a PSL from Starbucks she said the first time she tried it was in New York for her birthday because their nanny at the time knew she wanted to try it. I 100% remember during her “recovery” she was telling the story of how their nanny bought her a PSL in New York but she poured it down the sink because she was going through her eating disorder. It’s such a small thing but why lie? 🥲

• Wow
Reactions: 30
When she was rambling about how many times she’s tried a PSL from Starbucks she said the first time she tried it was in New York for her birthday because their nanny at the time knew she wanted to try it. I 100% remember during her “recovery” she was telling the story of how their nanny bought her a PSL in New York but she poured it down the sink because she was going through her eating disorder. It’s such a small thing but why lie? 🥲
tbh Anna wouldn't know the truth if it slapped her in the mouth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I cant believe they kept alessia off school was she was running about and eating brownies but andrea was crying in pain barely able to move in summer and they acted like it was normal?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I like how Anna said “Jonathan, nobody cares” in the vlog - been thinking that all the time when you tell a story, Anna!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I like how Anna said “Jonathan, nobody cares” in the vlog - been thinking that all the time when you tell a story, Anna!
This is the same Anna that made such a fuss of Jonathan wearing normal pyjama pants around the house but is fine going out in public with him wearing leggings, socks, slides and his shrimp on display! Make it make sense 🙃

But I’m with you, her long winded stories about boring crap- who cares! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When your legs are so little your tights go around your ankle and half cover your foot. Jono maybe invest in some 3/4 lengths? Then it might stop at your ankle where it's supposed to
Screenshot_20220924_073607_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Did I see yesterday that they now have THREE of those children’s John Deer green car things? So each child has their own except for one. I wonder who that is…? And what kind of absolute knob buys himself a bleeping TRACTOR?!
He got 2 free. ..

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What I don’t understand is how she is preaching recovery but never had therapy? I’ve been living with anorexia since I was 14, I’m 23 now and I’ve been in therapy since 2018, and it’s still SO hard to even say I’m a recovering anorexic. Assuming you can get rid of the mindsets of eating disorder without professional help is awful and she’s clueless how damaging it is.
I’ve also had an ED since I was 14, I’m now 45. Whilst I’m currently a healthy weight, I still have days and weeks where I struggle. I’ve had professional help, and know my triggers, and am very open with everyone. If I lost the amount of weight she’s lost, in such a short time, my family and friends would be worried. In my opinion, she’s not in recovery, but still struggling with her ED, but because she’s being told by outside (and inside) influences that she looks good, she thinks she’s ok. You’re absolutely right, you don’t just “get over” an ED, without therapy. Her diet and the way she feeds her children either run portions, or loads of sugar, completely proves her lack of knowledge about nutrition and eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
In the vlog today Anna was saying how she was eating a toasted cheese sandwich and burnt the roof her mouth cause it was too hot, well I am glad it burnt her mouth, cause now she knows how Andrea feels when she keeps serving piping hot food to him and he burns his mouth and she has no concern or even cools it down for him and then has the audacity to get snappy with him when he mentions it.

Then later on she was saying how she felt sick after having a pumpkin spice latte cause it was so sweet and filling now feels so full she doesn't feel like eating dinner and has a headache, complaining it had "that much sugar" as the latte was really sweet plus with 2 chocolates she had prior and cheese toastie for lunch that now she feels off, yet she can justify and reconcile all the chocolate, all the sweet stuff she gives her kids, loaded with so much sugar as acceptable plus lets also add all of their meals heavily laced with salt she puts in the food she cooks which is just another thing to add into the overloaded mix.

Imagine what her kids must feel with "that much sugar" every single day she shoves down their throats I am pretty sure they must feel pretty sick too anna and she is complaining about one sweet pumpkin latte and she feels ill.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Not wanting to have dinner because you had a toastie and a latte sounds very much 'recovered', Anna...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’ve never felt so victimised by a thread 😂 bought a pair of Ray bans with my first big pay check and they’re still going strong 6 years later.
My dad likes to make a point about his ray bans that he still has them after 30 years 😂 older than me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes but ray-bans have classic styles which have never gone out of style so to speak!! I've owned some of my ray bans for 10 years and they just last !!

In the vlog today Anna was saying how she was eating a toasted cheese sandwich and burnt the roof her mouth cause it was too hot, well I am glad it burnt her mouth, cause now she knows how Andrea feels when she keeps serving piping hot food to him and he burns his mouth and she has no concern or even cools it down for him and then has the audacity to get snappy with him when he mentions it.

Then later on she was saying how she felt sick after having a pumpkin spice latte cause it was so sweet and filling now feels so full she doesn't feel like eating dinner and has a headache, complaining it had "that much sugar" as the latte was really sweet plus with 2 chocolates she had prior and cheese toastie for lunch that now she feels off, yet she can justify and reconcile all the chocolate, all the sweet stuff she gives her kids, loaded with so much sugar as acceptable plus lets also add all of their meals heavily laced with salt she puts in the food she cooks which is just another thing to add into the overloaded mix.

Imagine what her kids must feel with "that much sugar" every single day she shoves down their throats I am pretty sure they must feel pretty sick too anna and she is complaining about one sweet pumpkin latte and she feels ill.
Plus she eats so much sugar on a daily basis anyway?? Always dessert at dinner then sugary snacks throughout the day !! Who is she kidding that suddenly now she can't deal with a latte 🤔

Reactions: 16
Where’s the link to donate towards Duchenne research, Jotato? The one time your boring, pointless vlog could have done something useful and you didn’t add the link.

Reactions: 13
the vlogs are so unrelatable these days, used to love watching them prior and when Emilia was born
The vlogs are also unbearable. :eek: Utter rubbish sprouted by two individuals with too much time on their hands and no concept of the real word,o_O

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So she kept her off school to make content for YouTube then. Wow.
Seems that way doesn't it, don't know about anyone else but she didn't seem poorly in the slightest to me and if she was then she shouldn't have been having day trips out and mainly chocolate foods all day!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Seems that way doesn't it, don't know about anyone else but she didn't seem poorly in the slightest to me and if she was then she shouldn't have been having day trips out and mainly chocolate foods all day!
Anna is the one who looks ill. She has lost a tonne of weight, looks shattered and her skin is in bits. The woman clearly needs medical intervention.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
disgusting that they kept her off school for branding yet when they are actually ill they are forced to go in, just proves they are only there for the money and possession

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.