SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the video and it was so unsettling. He used his kids to tell his twisted story. Dude if you wanna dress like a girl absolutely no one is stopping you! You are a grown up now and live in a time where people don’t judge you for being yourself. This is why I believe it’s a lie done solely for money and attention. I really think it’s sick he is using his kids to promote his book. I’m not a therapist but as a mom I wouldn’t want my husband telling my kids his complex story at their age and then performing it for thousands of people. What kind of a bleeping mother allows that? Oh, wait, a mom that needs an app to drive two minutes down the road and makes you eat pasta everyday.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
So according to the latest TikTok Jonathan wanted to wear sparkly dresses but wasn't allowed to when he was a child. So why does he not wear them now? Has he changed his mind? If so what's to say E2 won't change their preferences as they grow up too?

Reactions: 45
Watched the video and it was so unsettling. He used his kids to tell his twisted story. Dude if you wanna dress like a girl absolutely no one is stopping you! You are a grown up now and live in a time where people don’t judge you for being yourself. This is why I believe it’s a lie done solely for money and attention. I really think it’s sick he is using his kids to promote his book. I’m not a therapist but as a mom I wouldn’t want my husband telling my kids his complex story at their age and then performing it for thousands of people. What kind of a bleeping mother allows that? Oh, wait, a mom that needs an app to drive two minutes down the road and makes you eat pasta everyday.
Your post has articulated what I wanted to say. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Matt likes hair 😂😂😂

really sad that she wanted him to see that she’s done E2’s hair, a scrap of praise from her bestie is enough to give her an orgasm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if Emilia wonders why they never gave a tit about her hair. Maybe she got a bow slapped on but they never made a big show about hers like they do her brothers.

Reactions: 26
She also lies all the time. So you know you can't take everything she says as gospel .
Yeah I have to agree. I have no idea whether Anna does have an ED or not but when you and your husband build a fake life online and lie on the daily then people will question everything. She could have issues with food but she’s just so full of tit I don’t blame anyone for not believing her about an ED.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I doubt Anna has a diagnosed ED. She definitely has a disordered eating problem, but disordered eating doesn't always equal eating disorder.

Reactions: 13
So according to the latest TikTok Jonathan wanted to wear sparkly dresses but wasn't allowed to when he was a child. So why does he not wear them now? Has he changed his mind? If so what's to say E2 won't change their preferences as they grow up too?
Oh, yeah,but, E2 can change his/her mind, because, you know, 'there are measures in place' to completely erase everything off the internet,including interviews with others, and any real life changes made in school etc...
Sooooo......

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
What a boring vlog 😴
"Trapped in the kitchen for 24 hours" should read chose to be in the kitchen at different times during the day.
Again talking about laundry and how most of it is school uniform can't argue with that but don't they have multiple sets each?

They had pasta for dinner again There is so many different things they could be trying but its only ever pasta or pizza!

Yet again anna had sorted the kids school snacks the day before and said she still needed to fill the water bottles ermm why can't that be done on the day so it's fresh and not sat there all night and the kids are old enough to do that themselves by now.

Would you believe it they ran out of milk and Anna voluntarily went to the shop to buy more!! When has that ever happened before 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I doubt Anna has a diagnosed ED. She definitely has a disordered eating problem, but disordered eating doesn't always equal eating disorder.
She has never been diagnosed as far as I know. Normally a treatment plan would follow and she hasn't had any.

Reactions: 10
Why? Because she's not bone-thin? Genuinely asking.

Anna's ED colours everything, including her relationship with her kids. It's concerning.
i can reply from experience! if you binge and purge firstly, you are rarely sickly thin. Bulimics are usually healthy weight. Now if she fasted/restricted and then bing and purge she might have been anorexic thin as it would be Anorexia b/p subtype.

Besides the weight though, Anna makes it seems like she had a severe ED. If she binge and purge and was severe she would be in and out of hospital with low potassium. Her hair would fall like crazy (which we would have heard a million times) and she would be pale without energy

Not saying i dont believe she had an ED, i just absolutely hate how exaggerates it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Random question - Anna just got a heated drying rack for sheets and what not - her cleaning lady recommended it to her.
In the UK do you not have a clothesline, outside in the garden? I live in NZ and in a pretty similar climate to where Anna is.
We have clotheslines and use it all year round, in the winter time I actually have a second clothesline positioned for winter sun and barely use the dryer. Are clotheslines not a thing over there?

Reactions: 9
Unless it’s covered in some way the clothes line can have limited use for the next 6 months. I have used mine but had to finish off in the hot press which I luckily have a walk in one with a rail.

Reactions: 5
She has literally spoken about bingeing and purging. She doesn't just "struggle with food."
She has literally spoken about a lot of tit that's not true.

It baffles me how easily people believe her about this but not about a million other things. I'm not knocking anybody for believing, you're all better people than I am, but I'm a skeptic and believe nothing that comes out of her lying mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What on earth is Anna banging on about saying that her cleaner helps her get 4 sets of uniforms everyday ?

So does she mean the children get a fresh uniform every day?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.