SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edies hair is getting long..or something like that
Found it, thankyou šŸ˜Š Iā€™m genuinely shocked at how lovely she seems. Itā€™s clear she isnā€™t keen on Anna though šŸ¤£ Shes so lovely woth the children, but clearly they donā€™t often speak to her as they were all shy around her. Not shocked at how many times Anna had to tell them to say Thankyou šŸ™„

Reactions: 13
Did Anna just inadvertently admit she is back fighting her ED?

ā€œI have this pair of River Island jeans that I brought a few years agoā€ ā€œWhen I got them (in Feb 2020) I got them in a bigger size because I was in recovery, and they fit, well actually they were tight when I got them but now they are too bigā€

Key word I picked up: Was

I have a feeling this mummy surgery is just a disguise for what she really wants and I hope the doctor sees right through her and refuses to do it on morals.

Also Iā€™d be a bit more grateful if I was her, managed to find things wrong with multiple pairs of gifted jeans except the one which was obviously two sizes too small. (It also bugs me that the minions were saying she looked the best in those ones too)

Wish sheā€™d get proper help, itā€™s so dangerous to be spreading this type of energy to her young audience.

Reactions: 24

ā€œI have this pair of River Island jeans that I brought a few years agoā€ ā€œWhen I got them (in Feb 2020) I got them in a bigger size because I was in recovery, and they fit, well actually they were tight when I got them but now they are too bigā€

I have a feeling this mummy surgery is just a disguise for what she really wants and I hope the doctor sees right through her and refuses to do it on morals.

Also Iā€™d be a bit more grateful if I was her, managed to find things wrong with multiple pairs of gifted jeans except the one which was obviously two sizes too small. (It also bugs me that the minions were saying she looked the best in those ones too)

Wish sheā€™d get proper help, itā€™s so dangerous to be spreading this type of energy to her young audience.
I see she still talks in that annoying way where she contradictss herself all the time. That's why I can never listen to her.

Reactions: 22
Anna: "I'm a bit of a control freak, no, I just love all of my children equally"
Context is Anna is sad she can't be waving all the kids off at school for the first day, can't walk them all to their meeting point for their classroom, wave them all goodbye and feels she abandoned some of her children on the first day of school by not waving them goodbye... You're psychotic Anna

Also Jono says this latest vlog is the true funny Anna (her true self apparently), I don't think we watched the same video...

Reactions: 15
So bleeping pissed off that's these two haven't posted about the Queen.
I havenā€™t either couldnā€™t stand the queen or the royal family I donā€™t think people should feel pressured into posting for the sake of it

Reactions: 48
Anna: "I'm a bit of a control freak, no, I just love all of my children equally"
Context is Anna is sad she can't be waving all the kids off at school for the first day, can't walk them all to their meeting point for their classroom, wave them all goodbye and feels she abandoned some of her children on the first day of school by not waving them goodbye... You're psychotic Anna

Also Jono says this latest vlog is the true funny Anna (her true self apparently), I don't think we watched the same video...
I hear ya. Funny:rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Anal the ā€˜perfectionist, organiser extraordinaireā€™ cannot work out that if you push the box youā€™re wrapping further to one end of the wrapping paper, youā€™ll only need to cut one end of the paper, leaving a larger off-cut piece that can be used to wrap something else. Instead she had the box bang in the middle and trimmed both ends. I apologise for being such a pathetic nitpicker but also this really irked me and I do not apologise whatsoever. šŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Iā€™m convinced sheā€™s always had Lipo but unfortunately for her, in lockdown this was not available, hence the weight gain.
Have these two ever told the truth?
Anything for viewsā€¦ā€¦..Iā€™m not convinced!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Your you. They "celebs"
Aside from the atrocious English here, so what? Why should anyone be obligated to post about the Queen or monarchy just because theyā€™re in the public eye? Theyā€™re not even British, not that Iā€™d expect every British celebrity to have to say something either.

Reactions: 31
'Condolences to all her subjects who are greying'

Is Jonathan only giving his condolences to those of us who are getting a bit behind with our highlights, is he? Or is this another spelling mistake

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Anal the ā€˜perfectionist, organiser extraordinaireā€™ cannot work out that if you push the box youā€™re wrapping further to one end of the wrapping paper, youā€™ll only need to cut one end of the paper, leaving a larger off-cut piece that can be used to wrap something else. Instead she had the box bang in the middle and trimmed both ends. I apologise for being such a pathetic nitpicker but also this really irked me and I do not apologise whatsoever. šŸ‘€
I mean technically don't even have to trim the ends, if you fold it enough it's fine HAHAH. I am so lazy when it comes to wrapping I will cut one straight line and then make it work HAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.