Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hillygreentree

Poor a2 in the vlog, eating prawn curry and he burns his mouth and anal says “you always do this you need to blow on it!” Almost sounding annoyed as he cries. Uhhh no anal, you are the parent and you need to allow your small sons food to cool before you give it to him and burn him you idiot

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Kren9

Chatty Member
Alessia can literally be heard in a distraught voice shouting “my arm hurts, MY ARM HURTS!” And Jonathan just ignores her and continues on aggressively dragging her through the water by said hurt arm. No regard for her at all! I also agree with a previous comment about how when Jonathan was coming towards her Alessia immediately turned and pointed at the camera saying almost frantically, “Oma is filming us!” it was like she thought by saying that it would stop Jonathan from throwing her around in the water. She very clearly did not want any part of it and was scared, made it clear that she didn’t want to be thrown by shouting “no! I don’t want to!” Yet Jonathan very manically and theatrically grabs her and throws her around like a rag doll anyway and injures her in the process. What a sick fucking sociopath. That poor child I could just cry.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 58

Greentrees

VIP Member
Crying tantrum over the yellow car? That's not food related.
My post was refering to food not the yellow car but in regards to Andrea crying (I dont think it was a tantrum) over the yellow car, I actually blame Jonathan for that, he hypes Andrea up so much and gives a misleading impression to his 4 year old child that they are going to the car showroom to buy a car of Andrea's dreams when that is not the case, knowing full well he loses his mind at just the mere mention of these super cars.

Instead of explaining the actual circumstances before they go that its just looking and stops there, Jonathan in his usual over the top, overload of crazy talk says these things to Andrea when they were at the showroom "which car do you want for your birthday" "Andrea pick a car, which one do you want, you can have any car you want here" "if you could pick one which one" and then at the end when they got home when andrea was crying because J didn't buy the car he wanted Jonathan said to him "which one did you want me to buy", "lets go back and get the yellow one" I mean if anyone needs a talking to it's Jonathan on how to parent and stop living in fantasy land.

No wonder Andrea was crushed at the end when he got home because that clown feeds him on repeat unrealistic, hyperbolic promises that wont be met.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

DryHeave

Today's video - "In Time for NEW Hair" contains what I think it a rather shocking event.

In the pool, Jonathan is indulging his inner narcissist by pretending to be a wonderful father by flinging his children around in the pool.

He does it to E2 and as he is doing it, you can hear A1 (I think) say:

13:29 I don't want to do that

Jonathan then does it regardless and the same little voice can be heard saying:

13:56 no daddy

14:02 I don't want you to, I don't want you to

14:08 my arm hurts

*cries*

14:11 my arm hurts

All while someone films (presumably Anna) and Jonathan continues his ego trip and ignores his child's deliberate refusal of consent and subsequent distress at having that ignored and getting injured.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
SHE IS ACTUALLY SPENDING TIME IRONING HER KIDS PANTS. ACTUAL. TIME. AND FOLDING THEM INTO NEAT LITTLE MARIE KONDO PARCELS. Time that could be spent with her kids, her husband, doing literally ANYTHING ELSE. They’ll grow up not knowing their Mother but be thankful that their underpants weren’t creased 🙄🤔. FFS. I don’t even waste my time ironing most of my actual clothes, let alone my kids stuff. Kids don’t care! Life is too short for ironing unless absolutely necessary!! Maybe I’m the bad Mum, but I just couldn’t believe what I was seeing 😳🫢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
For someone who wrote a book about how terrible his parents treated him, and how unsafe he felt, how unheard he felt... he sure does not mind completely disregarding his kids' boundaries, and even their explicit requests to NOT do something to them.
I bet if you were to confront him with that he'd say he was 'just messing around' and that Alessia was fine, so no harm done. Ignorant bully.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

mmae

I just noticed at around 7.04 the hairdressers daughter says to Jojo "guess what" and he responds like eugh what and then as soon as he realises its not Alessia he's like laughing and saying i thought you were alessia. Man cant stand his kids

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

Kren9

Chatty Member
Omfg I am sickened to say the least. Nobody anywhere ever will convince me they aren’t getting paid under the table for this shit. It’s so obvious too!
7680000D-67B4-410A-AACD-66DBEED7C6E3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Mickey123

VIP Member
She manages to make a day trip look boring as hell. It's like she does the same thing. Show them walking and then eating. Explaining what they are eating and then showing the giant sugary desserts. No B roll of the sites or the kids doing cute things. It's like you can feel the frustration she has with wrangling the kids. The good girl and good boy, UGH!! There was room for Jojo to go, but I really think he wasn't wanted at Erika's house. Just a feeling, could be wrong, but Anal's not gonna miss out on the chance to have another person helping with the kids.
I couldn't believe that E1 would say that about her, Granny. She seems like a sweet woman that tried her best to take care of an ungrateful mentally ill child. She saw that he was struggling and placed him in a school for kids with needs. Imagine dealing with a kid that sees people and talks to himself. She also got out of the toxic relationship when she could. She worked hard and had other kids to attend to. All that asshole does is tear her down and now he's got the kids involved. I would be damned if came down to see them after that comment, it's unacceptable and rude. Why would he put that on the video? I swear his family has shit for brains because I'd call that FMer out if he did that to my mother.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lollyy

VIP Member
I can’t believe no one is calling Jonathan out, 6 months ago he was floating around in frilly tutus, claiming to be no binary, swearing and not identifying as a man, coming out after a life long struggle and awful childhood in catholic Ireland 🙄. And now he is the complete opposite, like it never even happened

• Angry

Confucius

To be fair private school uniform is super expensive, can be £35-45 for a dress, £35 for shorts, £30 for a cardigan, £30 for trousers. X that by multiple for having enough for a week, plus x4 for each child.. so think it's fair to re-use and better for the environment (not that they are thinking about that). Not sure about passing down shoes though, unless they are lightly used or you are really strapped for cash. They'd have to be the exact size and width to be passed down too!
If Jonno can spend £3000+ on a Gucci jacket for himself and Anna can have £900 jeans, then the kids can all have uniforms and shoes that fit and look the part. Standing out for wearing hand-me-downs in a private school will only give the other children another reason to bully these poor kids when they've already got enough to contend with. :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Greentrees

VIP Member
Anna could of got away with buying a box of bran flakes but talked a1 into a tonne of bite sized chocolate... and she was still baffled when she got home that a1 had wanted bran flakes... she is so odd.
I bet Alessia is longing for different food groups other than of the sickly sweet kind. Alessia wanted the bran flakes so much she pointed to it twice, but to Anna it was taboo for it to even be a suggestion, she said " we don't eat bran flakes okay". And then Alessia went for weetabix, much to Anna's dismay but nope doesn't pass the Anna Saccone it must be chocolate based food criteria. Didn't they use to eat weetabix for breakfast in the past? I remember when they were doing the daily vlogging in the past I am sure they had weetabix regularly. Its like Anna has completely eliminated any foods resembling healthy and nutritious from their diets. I have never seen anyone encourage sweet foods saturation so much like Anna does.
So bizarre.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
I long for the day that Family Vloggers are banned from all social platforms. The exploitation of children and lazy ar*ed parents who don't want to do an honest days work, and basically beg for freebies really enrages me.:mad:

I genuinely think we will look back at them and wonder how on earth it was ever allowed to exist. It's shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
Dear Anna

I know you are a big social media influencer/vlogger/celebrity 😂 but just a tip from a normal person. That Tiktok you made of your trip to Brighton, maybe just turn the original sound off if you are going to do a voiceover. If you go into sound there is a button on the bottom left of the screen which says original sound. If you click it, amazingly it will turn the original sound off. This just gives a more professional finish and also means we don't have to listen your voice clashing with your voiceover. All of the popular Tiktok people do this.
Follow me for more social media hints and tips 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Pearla

Emilia and Edie are obnoxious brats the product of obnoxious parents the fact Joan left the comment in proves that they allow their kids to have this attitude toward their grandmother.
I know they are kids and some may disagree with my comment but they are spoilt and snobby.
My nieces are just like this we were in the city and they loudly proclaimed that dirty people who beg should be in prison I was so ashamed and neither my brother or his wife turned a hair because it’s their view too. I bit my tongue but when we were in private I let them know that they should teach their bairns some manners, my poor mam is treated like the poor relation too by them they rolled their eyes at the Christmas gifts that my mam saved hard to buy and she noticed went into the kitchen to cry and it broke my heart.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
He is so physically rough with those little children. Jes*s Chr*t, a grown man flinging a little child through the air, irrespective of it being in water, it looks and feels so wronng:oops:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
Couldn’t believe Andrea was allowed a cookie after the way he behaved! The child has no manners, complained about the food (pain au chocolat followed by a, you guessed it, chocolate cookie and rather than being grateful, sulked because he wanted the cookie Emilia picked.

Also, at rugby, Eduardo seemed moody and watch the little boys play with envy, God knows what goes through that child’s head, he must feel so conflicted and, in my opinion, slightly embarrassed when around other boys in public.

In the vlog’s description, Jonathan also says how Andrea is their first sporty child, and when they sit at the table talking about the cookie, he also goes “the oldest and youngest are the best, it’s the two middle ones that are always trouble” with Alessia quietly sitting right there while Andrea behaved like a brat. He is so damaging!

• Angry
  • Sad

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
Jonathan asking Izzy’s son, who was obviously distressed because he didn’t know where his mum went and didn’t feel safe around Anna and Jonathan: “do you love me more than mummy? Now is your chance!” What is wrong with this guy? He has some serious issues the way he always wants to know who loves him most, if he’s better than Anna and wants the kids to tell him he’s their best friend. He is so needy, the fact that he is always after kids’ validation because he knows he can’t get any from adults makes it really icky

• Sick
  • Wow