SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna could of got away with buying a box of bran flakes but talked a1 into a tonne of bite sized chocolate... and she was still baffled when she got home that a1 had wanted bran flakes... she is so odd.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
So they purchased another sugar overload. Even though it’s a birthday tomorrow.. which no doubt will be full of sugar.
how has she not perfected that cake that she makes 4 times a year

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oma has the same mentality as joliar - shoved the ?biscuit/cakes on any old shelf . Dregs both of them

Reactions: 8
Haven't read much of the previous thread so apologies if I am repeating things that have already been discussed. I am just reading Jono's book, as I couldn't curb my curiosity (and the kindle version was only 99p ahaha.)
The book is 90% filler and incredibly repetitive, Jonathan has managed to make himself look like an absolute sociopath. The way he talks about his mum is awful, she must've been absolutely heartbroken, she always came across as incredibly warm and affectionate in the vlogs. He paints his entire childhood in such a terrible light, if he had any literary prowess I might even think I was reading a Dickens Novel!
I've not yet finished reading, but it occurred to me that he seems to be suggesting that he may have psychic ability and that his imaginary friends might be of the spirit world, its all very ambiguous. I do remember before the book was released he started talking about the paranormal, both Jono and Anna would make comments about activity in the house and I think I recall Jono saying that he was exploring/ expanding his beliefs in the paranormal. I wonder if his plan was to go deeper into this if the book did well, maybe start promoting himself as some sort of guru/ medium.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jonathan admitting that A1 is a thumb sucker and is going to have bad teeth- then go get some preventative dental work to lessen the future problems you nitwit!

Don’t resigned her to the fact she will have bad teeth for the rest of her life. That’s cruel and neglectful.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Re: Pudding. Thanks for your response too, always good to learn something new everyday.(y)

However, I would never, ever give any dog chocolate as a treat. For me it's a no brainer, it's toxic and dangerous for them and there are so many other things to give as rewards or treats, therefore I think it's dreadful for the SacconeJolys to suggest feeding it to one of their dogs.

Like all of us on this site, it is just my opinion.;)
Just to confuse you even more, we often call meals “brekkie, dinner and tea” 🤣 rather than “breakfast, lunch and dinner” some people also call “dinner”, “supper”. So I’ll text my friends and ask if they’re free to go for tea, and we’ll go and eat in a restaurant at 6:30pm 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Wow, that is very uncomfortable to watch.
He never listens to his children, and it sounds like she got hurt.
I’m honestly shocked seeing that. I didn’t think they’d top their previous abusive videos, but that hit hard. The way they were thrown like dolls, and Alessia pleading for him to stop, but he doesn’t. The way they landed, im surprised they aren’t bruised. My kids loved playing games in the pool and their dad would throw them up and catch them- never that high, never with people close by and most importantly, never if they weren’t enjoying it. It’s like he revels in their distress. I saw him swinging her hair dressers kid in a boat around the “pool” and Anal made some sarcastic comment about them really enjoying it, but they weren’t. Especially if they’d witnessed him disregarding his own childs pleas, he’s hardly going to take into consideration some random kids, worries. They are an utterly terrifying family

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Alessia can literally be heard in a distraught voice shouting “my arm hurts, MY ARM HURTS!” And Jonathan just ignores her and continues on aggressively dragging her through the water by said hurt arm. No regard for her at all! I also agree with a previous comment about how when Jonathan was coming towards her Alessia immediately turned and pointed at the camera saying almost frantically, “Oma is filming us!” it was like she thought by saying that it would stop Jonathan from throwing her around in the water. She very clearly did not want any part of it and was scared, made it clear that she didn’t want to be thrown by shouting “no! I don’t want to!” Yet Jonathan very manically and theatrically grabs her and throws her around like a rag doll anyway and injures her in the process. What a sick bleeping sociopath. That poor child I could just cry.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Oh but ladzzzz it was just a game... Just messin'.... The kids always scream but they love it......

No Jonathan, you are a bully.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Jono was in my dream last night. That is all. Need to put a ban on me going on tattle before bed. 😩🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Hilarious that Anna got her own child's name wrong!! Anybody still thinking she's a victim in all of this, she got her CHILD's name wrong!!! Had to be told by FANS what her baby's name was! Hilarious. These lot are like a parody right now

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Anna could of got away with buying a box of bran flakes but talked a1 into a tonne of bite sized chocolate... and she was still baffled when she got home that a1 had wanted bran flakes... she is so odd.
I bet Alessia is longing for different food groups other than of the sickly sweet kind. Alessia wanted the bran flakes so much she pointed to it twice, but to Anna it was taboo for it to even be a suggestion, she said " we don't eat bran flakes okay". And then Alessia went for weetabix, much to Anna's dismay but nope doesn't pass the Anna Saccone it must be chocolate based food criteria. Didn't they use to eat weetabix for breakfast in the past? I remember when they were doing the daily vlogging in the past I am sure they had weetabix regularly. Its like Anna has completely eliminated any foods resembling healthy and nutritious from their diets. I have never seen anyone encourage sweet foods saturation so much like Anna does.
So bizarre.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I just noticed at around 7.04 the hairdressers daughter says to Jojo "guess what" and he responds like eugh what and then as soon as he realises its not Alessia he's like laughing and saying i thought you were alessia. Man cant stand his kids

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
I bet Alessia is longing for different food groups other than of the sickly sweet kind. Alessia wanted the bran flakes so much she pointed to it twice, but to Anna it was taboo for it to even be a suggestion, she said " we don't eat bran flakes okay". And then Alessia went for weetabix, much to Anna's dismay but nope doesn't pass the Anna Saccone it must be chocolate based food criteria. Didn't they use to eat weetabix for breakfast in the past? I remember when they were doing the daily vlogging in the past I am sure they had weetabix regularly. Its like Anna has completely eliminated any foods resembling healthy and nutritious from their diets. I have never seen anyone encourage sweet foods saturation so much like Anna does.
So bizarre.
yes, they had weetabix with honey and i swear one time a2 didn't want honey but she made him have it anyway? its like she can't give them anything that isn't sweet :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I'm sat here, open mouthed in amazement at the pool clip. It really is reminiscent of him body slamming baby Emilia into the trampoline all those years ago. Its clearly a thing he does with his kids and its vile. Allessia obviously feels she's only safe if there's a camera on her dad and that's a clear indicator he's far rougher when the camera is down. Why the duck didn't anyone say anything?! Oma, the hairdresser? Can you imagine taking your kid to someone's house and the dad starts throwing your kid around, but you just let it slide?! Who the duck are these people and how can the viewers and family be so complacent? He's chucking those kids round like dolls. God, they are awful. Including the useless witch grandma.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
yes, they had weetabix with honey and i swear one time a2 didn't want honey but she made him have it anyway? its like she can't give them anything that isn't sweet :rolleyes:
But she says she doesn't control what they eat so they don't get an eating disorder... Just pile on the sugar because the only eat you get an eating disorder is through restriction and dieting

These are things Anna has said in the past, I don't believe them! Just because we have a lot of newer members who may not remember these!

• Heart
Did anyone hear Jono , on yesterdays vlog, wishing to clarify that he has more than ONE (gross) yellow vest....which he often changes twice a day.
Plain as day, they both definitely read Tattle:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So she’s shared the Deichman ad on insta... it’s so crap. If I’d paid her for that, I’d be wanting my money back! The shoes don’t look comfortable and why aren’t they wearing socks??? Edie is pulling such a bratty face and andrea seems, once again, like a 2 year old. It’s going to be like the school uniform ad they did, but never wore again. Guarantee they won’t wear those when they start back

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 23
So she’s shared the Deichman ad on insta... it’s so crap. If I’d paid her for that, I’d be wanting my money back! The shoes don’t look comfortable and why aren’t they wearing socks??? Edie is pulling such a bratty face and andrea seems, once again, like a 2 year old. It’s going to be like the school uniform ad they did, but never wore again. Guarantee they won’t wear those when they start back
I mean this in the nicest way but was it intentional for Emilia to wear boys uniform and shoes or is the brand possibly unaware of whats gone on and sent two of each only for a and j to take it upon themselves to give eduardo emilias and vice versa??

I have to say it's not a good AD in anyway, no socks with the SCHOOL shoes how do you know they fit properly without the socks, someone should have told the children to behave sensibly for a few minutes its not a tiktok video with the over the top expressions!

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.