SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We do not need to know anything about E1's personal schooling achievements.
Anal made a decent meal, and Jojo seemed happy about it not being pasta. By the way, Jojo, Anal started cooking after you lost the chef so she could control her ED, just in case you were wondering. She's stuck on pasta because it's a quick way to make dinner and most of it's left over to feed her dreamy garden foxes. Jojo, why don't you help in the kitchen, like get off your butt and do something around the house!

Reactions: 22
The state of that uniform Anna is thinking of using as hand me downs, fair enough for spares but they go to a private school even most state school children get a new uniform. Why not nip to Tesco and pick up some new things?. The trainers Anna wanted to use for Lessie are battered.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The state of that uniform Anna is thinking of using as hand me downs, fair enough for spares but they go to a private school even most state school children get a new uniform. Why not nip to Tesco and pick up some new things. The trainers Anna wanted to use for Lessie are battered.
Totally agree. Also, shouldn't she have more spare clothing, I mean those kids have been going to that school for ages.

Reactions: 14
I'm all for hand me downs and second hand clothing we love vinted and we pass our clothes on etc. But this is a family who exploit their children to make a living the least they could do is buy them some brand new school uniform.

Reactions: 24
I'm all for hand me downs and second hand clothing we love vinted and we pass our clothes on etc. But this is a family who exploit their children to make a living the least they could do is buy them some brand new school uniform.
Exactly, they are the bread winners. As ridiculous as that sounds its true, they at least deserve brand new uniforms. The trainers were fit only for the bin. Anna would you wear those? No you wouldn't so why put your child in them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
To be fair private school uniform is super expensive, can be £35-45 for a dress, £35 for shorts, £30 for a cardigan, £30 for trousers. X that by multiple for having enough for a week, plus x4 for each child.. so think it's fair to re-use and better for the environment (not that they are thinking about that). Not sure about passing down shoes though, unless they are lightly used or you are really strapped for cash. They'd have to be the exact size and width to be passed down too!

Reactions: 8
To be fair private school uniform is super expensive, can be £35-45 for a dress, £35 for shorts, £30 for a cardigan, £30 for trousers. X that by multiple for having enough for a week, plus x4 for each child.. so think it's fair to re-use and better for the environment (not that they are thinking about that). Not sure about passing down shoes though, unless they are lightly used or you are really strapped for cash. They'd have to be the exact size and width to be passed down too!
Oh if it's in good condition absolutely re-use, totally agree! I just meant the shoes and anything completely worn.

Reactions: 16
I didn't know that, I though the blazers, hats, ties and jumpers etc were the private school inform and the trousers, pinafores and skirts etc could be bought from elsewhere.

Reactions: 1
Oh if it's in good condition absolutely re-use, totally agree! I just meant the shoes and anything completely worn.
I agree, those trainers looked pretty beat up. By all means pass down the trousers, skirts, dresses etc if they are decent but at least treat your kids to new shoes/trainers for starting school if you can afford it. Any old shite will do for the As.

• Sad
  • Angry
If Jonno can spend £3000+ on a Gucci jacket for himself and Anna can have £900 jeans, then the kids can all have uniforms and shoes that fit and look the part. Standing out for wearing hand-me-downs in a private school will only give the other children another reason to bully these poor kids when they've already got enough to contend with. :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
The As, particularly A1, don't get the luxury of new stuff or even stuff that fits (let's all remember the shoes making A1's feet bleed.) But Anal gets ugly, two sizes too small clothes, for herself all the time.

They're abusive parents.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
If Jonno can spend £3000+ on a Gucci jacket for himself and Anna can have £900 jeans, then the kids can all have uniforms and shoes that fit and look the part. Standing out for wearing hand-me-downs in a private school will only give the other children another reason to bully these poor kids when they've already got enough to contend with. :(
Please tell me you are joking..900 quid for a pair of jeans:eek:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Shoes and swimming costumes should not be hand me downs. Just my personal opinion. As someone who did regular swimming classes and having a pool in the backyard, a swimming costume would wear after 6 months, if it still fits. My shoes at school would always be on the verge of falling apart at the end of the year

That part in todays vlog A & J was filming the behind the scenes tik tok they did, did I miss the joke, Anna was laughing uncontrollably when J was trying to lift her on the kitchen bench a few times, like I get having a laugh and getting the giggles but she was laughing excessively, like full on, not even Jonathan was really laughing not to her level anyway, it was an over reach and i was trying to figure out, whats so funny?

She did the same when she was talking about that oodie thing she was wearing the other day and was carrying on about it what seemed like forever and thought it was the funniest thing , she does this often, literally in fits of laughter and add in that heavy cackle thing she does at something when its not even funny, I dont know, maybe I'm not seeing it and it's hilarious, but it just seems over the top, it looks fake plus she looks over at the camera when she is doing it, it just seems so put on.

Okay, I'll get my coat..😄 I realise I have written a comment about someone laughing.. but it's Anna you know.
I think it's because Jono was touching her and he doesn't ever do that lmao
It was everytime his hands got near her boobs, and thought him lifting her up by the thighs was worse
It was ridiculously overdone in terms of her laugh, but it was absolutely because she was awkward with Jono touching her hahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
We do not need to know anything about E1's personal schooling achievements.
Anal made a decent meal, and Jojo seemed happy about it not being pasta. By the way, Jojo, Anal started cooking after you lost the chef so she could control her ED, just in case you were wondering. She's stuck on pasta because it's a quick way to make dinner and most of it's left over to feed her dreamy garden foxes. Jojo, why don't you help in the kitchen, like get off your butt and do something around the house!
the only other redeeming feature of the pasta is, that its not cooked at 10am and reheated when they do those premade/easy pasta wth butter

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why they don’t just let the kids wear those battered school trainers in the garden or something instead of saving them as school shoes 🤯

Reactions: 17
Shoes and swimming costumes should not be hand me downs. Just my personal opinion. As someone who did regular swimming classes and having a pool in the backyard, a swimming costume would wear after 6 months, if it still fits. My shoes at school would always be on the verge of falling apart at the end of the year

I think it's because Jono was touching her and he doesn't ever do that lmao
It was everytime his hands got near her boobs, and thought him lifting her up by the thighs was worse
It was ridiculously overdone in terms of her laugh, but it was absolutely because she was awkward with Jono touching her hahaha
They are such a physically mismatched couple.

Reactions: 5
The children would honestly get more nutrition and taste from a pot noodle than that butter pasta, I am joking, but you get my point, there is very little nutrition in that pasta on its own.

Reactions: 14
The children would honestly get more nutrition and taste from a pot noodle than that butter pasta, I am joking, but you get my point, there is very little nutrition in that pasta on its own.
From what we see, those children live on Pasta (with no meat/sauce) Pizza and a tonne of sweet treats. It's mind blowing to me how little thought goes into their nutritional needs. It's really disgraceful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.