SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she thought if he knew someone was recording him he’d stop and leave her alone. Poor thing. He’s probably drunk just throwing his damn kids around wtf.
That's what I was thinking. I'm sure she's heard that a lot so she thought if she use it. Poor thing!! I got these cheap earbuds, so I can't hear LOL!! Gotta get my AirPods connected to the computer, but I'm lazy, like Anal.

Reactions: 8
She can’t even give them strawberries with tiny bit of sugar or a fab ice cream instead of a massive chocolate covered indulgent cornetto. She feeds them the worst possible food
Yes the worst possible food that she won't eat due to her eating disorder! She is not recovered in tthe slightest and shes projecting her food desires onto her kids.
She is going to end up giving them type 2 diabetes!

I believe she said Oma was filming
So annas mum is just as much of a daft witch as her daughter with her selective hearing and laughing at kids getting hurt 😡😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Was fully expecting Anna to shove a half eaten salami, a bowling ball and then a bicycle into the washing machine next! She just went on and on there didn't she, it was like a Mr Bean sketch? 🙈 Dryer sheets, detergent, fragrance, laundry softener, ...

On a more serious note: Jonathan throwing the kids about in the pool was distressing to watch, those face plants must have hurt?! Reminded me of when he smashed Emilia face on into trampoline as a toddler!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Was he flinging the hairdressers daughter in the pool also? I wouldn't let my daughter near him tbh let alone in a pool with him.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
For someone who wrote a book about how terrible his parents treated him, and how unsafe he felt, how unheard he felt... he sure does not mind completely disregarding his kids' boundaries, and even their explicit requests to NOT do something to them.
I bet if you were to confront him with that he'd say he was 'just messing around' and that Alessia was fine, so no harm done. Ignorant bully.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Anna saying a boy who used to be ginger turned blonde in the children's school (is this even possible without dye?), proceeding to ruffle Andreas hair and then says to Emilia "no I do not think he will turn blonde he will always be a ginge" WTF she clearly hates ginger hair she would dye it, if it meant she wouldn't be judged.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Anna saying a boy who used to be ginger turned blonde in the children's school (is this even possible without dye?), proceeding to ruffle Andreas hair and then says to Emilia "no I do not think he will turn blonde he will always be a ginge" WTF she clearly hates ginger hair she would dye it, if it meant she wouldn't be judged.
Poor Andrea. Only wanted because Anna had a need for even figures, and then he turned out ginger, and a hand full. What a disappointment.......

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Anna is delusional.

Reactions: 11
That's just pissed me off. The way he's flinging that poor little thing around! She landed face first in the water the second time. He'll end up giving one of the kids a fear of swimming pools doing tit like that.

Don't get me wrong, obviously some kids like being thrown in water but their parents generally are a bit more careful and don't throw them like they're throwing a fecking frisbee!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It’s so unfair how Anna insists on Andrea basically getting a buzz cut every six weeks while Emilia, Eduardo and Alessia never have to get as much as their ends trimmed

Reactions: 26
It’s so unfair how Anna insists on Andrea basically getting a buzz cut every six weeks while Emilia, Eduardo and Alessia never have to get as much as their ends trimmed
I thought they were going to let him grow his hair out a little bit? Guess Anna could not handle it.... Poor Andrea.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I haven’t watched the vlog yet I’ve just seen that clip above, holy moly guacamole.

That’s far beyond just having fun with the kids in the pool, he looks possessed!

Mr Lifeguard, slamming his kids head first into the water, real father of the year material 😳

As for Alex the hairdresser, I don’t know how/still she puts up with them or why she happily leaves her small children in a pool alone with that creep!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Anna really hates the ginger hair doesn’t she. I still vividly remember when a2 was a baby and had red hair popping up on the top of his head and Anna was so hell bent on the fact he was NOT ginger! Then he was “strawberry”, no Anna, he’s a proper red head and even if you buzz it off every month it’s not going to change colour! 😂 (I’m a red head too).

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anna really hates the ginger hair doesn’t she. I still vividly remember when a2 was a baby and had red hair popping up on the top of his head and Anna was so hell bent on the fact he was NOT ginger! Then he was “strawberry”, no Anna, he’s a proper red head and even if you buzz it off every month it’s not going to change colour! 😂 (I’m a red head too).
And 'rose gold'. And she'd block anyone who'd say he's ginger or a red head.....
That kid will not stand a chance against bullies in school if his own mum hates his hair colour this much.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Whats also disturbing is Anna filming and laughing at her children who are obviously distressed in the pool. She seems to enjoy scaring her children, look up 'dupers delight' - she definitely displays signs of it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.