SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah one of my best friends is as bullied at private school cause her mum and dad didn’t have a good jobs as the other kids, cause her a lot of issues and she was ended up with an ED because it was the last boy thing she could control
Guys I apologise I’ve just read this back and it doesn’t even make sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
shes almost 10, theres no excuse for her behaviour, i dread to think of what shes like at school

Reactions: 13
Jonathan is the biggest dick head going for leaving Emilia’s comment in the video. His poor mum, Emilia usually comes across as polite and well behaved, compared to E2 anyway but that was a down right nasty comment about her gran. Can only imagine what she hears from her parents bitching about the family.
Worse thing is his mother was a hard working nurse, Emilia is too young to realise that the only reason they are rich is because her parents have exploited her and her siblings since birth. She will realise when she is older what they have done and may want nothing to do with them, she could bring out a book that would actually sell about her life growing up as an exploited YouTube child.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Here there is only one private school that would be elite and unless you run in those circles you wouldn't even know it's there. We are talking mega old money here. However, the little small church private schools aren't that great. Some don't even have to have a teaching certificate to teach whereas in the public schools in our area teachers must have a master's or working on their master's to teach. If you send your kids to a private school in these parts, you are probably a racist that doesn't want their children to mingle with children of color, or you don't believe in them being around worldly people doing worldly things, and you've probably got bunker with an assortment of guns, food, and say Trump a lot.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Emilia and Edie are obnoxious brats the product of obnoxious parents the fact Joan left the comment in proves that they allow their kids to have this attitude toward their grandmother.
I know they are kids and some may disagree with my comment but they are spoilt and snobby.
My nieces are just like this we were in the city and they loudly proclaimed that dirty people who beg should be in prison I was so ashamed and neither my brother or his wife turned a hair because it’s their view too. I bit my tongue but when we were in private I let them know that they should teach their bairns some manners, my poor mam is treated like the poor relation too by them they rolled their eyes at the Christmas gifts that my mam saved hard to buy and she noticed went into the kitchen to cry and it broke my heart.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
shes almost 10, theres no excuse for her behaviour, i dread to think of what shes like at school
She is a child who lives with these two idiots for parents, does not seem to have many activities outside of the home, and spends most of her days with her younger siblings in the playroom on the internet unsupervised. She grew up being told she is the star of the show, praised for always being 'camera ready', and has now been shoved aside because her younger sibling who once hated being filmed is now the new mealticket.

While obviously not an excuse, it's understandable that these kids do not know giving it all that is not prefered behaviour out in the real world.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Yeah, the kids were dealt A crappy hand when it came to parents, but Emilia is in school and knows what's rude and what's not. They have teachers who I'm sure have been instructing them on right and wrong. The kids are so immature for their ages.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Me and my sister went to a private school not because we had money but because the schools in out area that we were assigned (not from uk) had awful reputation. My older sister adapted easily because she copied all the rich kids, their attitudes, their styles etc. My on the other hand as a very shy kid, hated (and still do) faking and mirroring people. I never made friends, i was always bullied and developed Anorexia and still 15 years later struggle with it. Had selective mutism in primary school that turned into social anxiety in middle school. Have to still go to therapy.
My sister is thriving but im not. Private school kids can be brutal if you are not rich

• Sad
  • Heart
I don’t think Emilias attitude has anything to do with private school . She’s always gone to private school and this new displayed attitude is just now coming to light . I think she’s just repeating what the parents say to feel validated . I think she’s also struggling at school because Anna did say she might be dyslexic which makes total sense as during the lockdown she was really stressed because none of her ditsy parents could help her with the schoolwork online .
I also think the whole Eddie thing has been a hard adjustment as she now get all the attention all the new clothes, all the special parties. Emilia is outcasted .

• Sad
"Your mum".. why did Emilia refer to her Grandma/Nana in this way?

It's blatantly obvious it is a conversation she has heard between Jonathan and Anna...most probably spoken by Anna.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Yeah, the kids were dealt A crappy hand when it came to parents, but Emilia is in school and knows what's rude and what's not. They have teachers who I'm sure have been instructing them on right and wrong. The kids are so immature for their ages.
Nope schools like hers are full of snobs.

Me and my sister went to a private school not because we had money but because the schools in out area that we were assigned (not from uk) had awful reputation. My older sister adapted easily because she copied all the rich kids, their attitudes, their styles etc. My on the other hand as a very shy kid, hated (and still do) faking and mirroring people. I never made friends, i was always bullied and developed Anorexia and still 15 years later struggle with it. Had selective mutism in primary school that turned into social anxiety in middle school. Have to still go to therapy.
My sister is thriving but im not. Private school kids can be brutal if you are not rich
Yup.

I don’t think Emilias attitude has anything to do with private school . She’s always gone to private school and this new displayed attitude is just now coming to light . I think she’s just repeating what the parents say to feel validated . I think she’s also struggling at school because Anna did say she might be dyslexic which makes total sense as during the lockdown she was really stressed because none of her ditsy parents could help her with the schoolwork online .
I also think the whole Eddie thing has been a hard adjustment as she now get all the attention all the new clothes, all the special parties. Emilia is outcasted .
She’s getting into middle school age though. And at an uppity private school where kids are addicted to phones themselves, trust me- the attitude is a byproduct of spoiled preteens and entitlement in the school culture.

Just came here after the recent YouTube vlog from today where for the first 5 min (all I could stand), Anna’s boobs are swinging and spilling out of her top. Great work Jolies. 😒

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Nope schools like hers are full of snobs.

Yup.

She’s getting into middle school age though. And at an uppity private school where kids are addicted to phones themselves, trust me- the attitude is a byproduct of spoiled preteens and entitlement in the school culture.

Just came here after the recent YouTube vlog from today where for the first 5 min (all I could stand), Anna’s boobs are swinging and spilling out of her top. Great work Jolies. 😒
She’s defo getting to the age where attitude becomes prevalent but that’s all kids no matter of status . kids on the block can be just as rude and to be honest I think they are among the poorer kids at school .they get most stuff free from companies the other kids parents actually work for it. Also from my expediences most kids in private school are an only child or have 1 sibling . Rarely there are 4 kids in one family . These kids are really not the norm for that environment ! And with Edie I’m sure parents are not encouraging their kids to be accepting its Just not upper class culture .
it will be interesting to see how Emilia is at 13 that’s when you’ll really see if she’s snobby

• Heart
Reactions: 12
For once, I don’t think it was her parents she heard but instead her mum and Oma. Joliar is a vile twit for letting it be shown but Emilia sounded like she was meaning to leave her grandma out plus put her dad down at the same time . I think she’s been either present or earwigging the witches conversation.

Reactions: 14
I love the comments on the vlog. They are being called out for leaving Emilia’s comment about her Granny in, and rightly so. Just when you think they can’t get any lower they manage it. No big family get together this summer I see. I wonder why?

Reactions: 23
I love the comments on the vlog. They are being called out for leaving Emilia’s comment about her Granny in, and rightly so. Just when you think they can’t get any lower they manage it. No big family get together this summer I see. I wonder why?
Don't you reckon they've done it for engagement? Sounds like something they'd do

Reactions: 6
There arent that many comments on it. The majority are the usual lick arsing.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So Anna just spends all day cleaning, doing laundry and ironing. Ironing! I mean who has time to iron!? Underwear for that matter. You'd want to have the most boring life to have time to iron underwear 😅
It's sad that everything in Anna's life has to "be perfect" and this perfectionism she is now passing on to her Kids by constantly commenting on their appearance.
It was also sad to see all the kids watching movies on their own and Emilia in the playroom by herself while j & a were in the other room.
So, she spends all day in the playroom on her computer then spends the evening on her own.
Anna busy ironing their feckin socks but ignoring their emotional needs. Great mom there 👏 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I still find it wild that E2’s “old” train set is still on full display. Must be fun waking up to your dead name everyday! All transgender stories I have seen and read about always mention that even the thought of their “old self” can be very triggering. I’m really curious as to why it’s still there.

What was his gaslighting rant correcting Anal that the house isn’t trashed it’s always clean?
Jonathan, your kitchen floors give a whole new meaning to floating floorboards! They are floating on (and I directly quote from your co-baby maker) ”rivers of piss”

Also the way E2 “sat” on that toy is highly disturbing, where have they seen that? It was very sexual 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 18
All the kids display the classic signs of having narcissistic parents. They feel the need to perform in order to receive whatever scraps of love and attention their two narc parents can throw their way. Emilia is old enough to know what's rude and what's not, she probably behaves differently in school, but she's also smart and knows the rules at home are different and she's also still a kid who wants - and deserves - her parents' attention and love, so she plays to them in order to belong and to receive approval.

A&J should be saving for all the therapy those poor children are going to need.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.