SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crying tantrum over the yellow car? That's not food related.
My post was refering to food not the yellow car but in regards to Andrea crying (I dont think it was a tantrum) over the yellow car, I actually blame Jonathan for that, he hypes Andrea up so much and gives a misleading impression to his 4 year old child that they are going to the car showroom to buy a car of Andrea's dreams when that is not the case, knowing full well he loses his mind at just the mere mention of these super cars.

Instead of explaining the actual circumstances before they go that its just looking and stops there, Jonathan in his usual over the top, overload of crazy talk says these things to Andrea when they were at the showroom "which car do you want for your birthday" "Andrea pick a car, which one do you want, you can have any car you want here" "if you could pick one which one" and then at the end when they got home when andrea was crying because J didn't buy the car he wanted Jonathan said to him "which one did you want me to buy", "lets go back and get the yellow one" I mean if anyone needs a talking to it's Jonathan on how to parent and stop living in fantasy land.

No wonder Andrea was crushed at the end when he got home because that clown feeds him on repeat unrealistic, hyperbolic promises that wont be met.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
My post was refering to food not the yellow car but in regards to Andrea crying (I dont think it was a tantrum) over the yellow car, I actually blame Jonathan for that, he hypes Andrea up so much and gives a misleading impression to his 4 year old child that they are going to the car showroom to buy a car of Andrea's dreams when that is not the case, knowing full well he loses his mind at just the mere mention of these super cars.

Instead of explaining the actual circumstances before they go that its just looking and stops there, Jonathan in his usual over the top, overload of crazy talk says these things to Andrea when they were at the showroom "which car do you want for your birthday" "Andrea pick a car, which one do you want, you can have any car you want here" "if you could pick one which one" and then at the end when they got home when andrea was crying because J didn't buy the car he wanted Jonathan said to him "which one did you want me to buy", "lets go back and get the yellow one" I mean if anyone needs a talking to it's Jonathan on how to parent and stop living in fantasy land.

No wonder Andrea was crushed at the end when he got home because that clown feeds him on repeat unrealistic, hyperbolic promises that wont be met.
Spot on. You articulated it better than I could. Watching it back I was incredulous that he was allowing Andrea to think he was actually choosing a car for his birthday. What sort of a parent does that!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Yet again Jonathan does not understand that a 4 year old does not understand a 'what if' question to not be a real option.

He again treats his kid as being much older, when at the same time they treat him like a baby. It must be so confusing.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

By doing that what Jonathan did to Andrea actually constitutes emotional abuse.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

exactly! Nailed it. And why did Jonathan have to film Andrea crying and so upset? Camera full in his face. Your child is in distress, comfort him/explain the situation and calm him down rather than reaching for the camera, checking if he’s in shot and filming him and talking to him from behind the camera. It’s all so wrong the way they use those kids for content.

I’m looking forward to the day when all the kids are old enough to tell him to shove off with the camera. Whatever will J and A do then. They’re literally nothing without using the kids for content and brand deals.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
exactly! Nailed it. And why did Jonathan have to film Andrea crying and so upset? Camera full in his face. Your child is in distress, comfort him/explain the situation and calm him down rather than reaching for the camera, checking if he’s in shot and filming him and talking to him from behind the camera. It’s all so wrong the way they use those kids for content.

I’m looking forward to the day when all the kids are old enough to tell him to shove off with the camera. Whatever will J and A do then. They’re literally nothing without using the kids for content and brand deals.
It's sad though isn't it. My daughter is five and I do honestly believe she'd tell me to not film (not that I ever would) I ask if its OK if I can take her picture for memories/ grandparents. It's sad that some of them are older and still don't have the awareness or confidence to say please don't film me. Or maybe they do and we don't see it 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It's sad though isn't it. My daughter is five and I do honestly believe she'd tell me to not film (not that I ever would) I ask if its OK if I can take her picture for memories/ grandparents. It's sad that some of them are older and still don't have the awareness or confidence to say please don't film me. Or maybe they do and we don't see it 😓
its funny because e2 was always the one to push the camera away, right from the beginning.. its a shame how much they've changed now :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I totally agree with everything above said about the car showroom birthday treat. Who on earth takes a 4 year old to a high end car showroom for the 'best day of their life' birthday experience with the ridiculous script he was being fed, together with no, don't touch it, don't touch it. At 4 my kids had fun birthdays with all their friends romping around the garden or an indoor adventure playground with fun food, party hats, noisy toys and tooters, caring adults, music and lots of laughter. Like most people do for their small children, in fact. The key ingredients are fun, friends and caring adults enabling them to go bonkers in a safe way . None of those things need much expense. Just my thoughts...I really feel for these YouTube prop children.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Maybe it is simply that as with many schools, rather than specify differnt uniforms for boys and girls they have a gender neutral uniform so that children can choose if they want to wear a dress, skirt, trousers or shorts?
Jonathan’s put out hints in the past that Emilia is non binary, she drew the non binary flag on herself and he made a post with the photo saying that they can both relate to each other

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I totally agree with everything above said about the car showroom birthday treat. Who on earth takes a 4 year old to a high end car showroom for the 'best day of their life' birthday experience with the ridiculous script he was being fed, together with no, don't touch it, don't touch it. At 4 my kids had fun birthdays with all their friends romping around the garden or an indoor adventure playground with fun food, party hats, noisy toys and tooters, caring adults, music and lots of laughter. Like most people do for their small children, in fact. The key ingredients are fun, friends and caring adults enabling them to go bonkers in a safe way . None of those things need much expense. Just my thoughts...I really feel for these YouTube prop children.
It wasn't about doing something that Andrea might like. It was all about drumming up interest from the dealership in the hope that he might get to test supercars to create content. It's money making scheme number 347 for Jo Smelly-Joly.

Jonathan’s put out hints in the past that Emilia is non binary, she drew the non binary flag on herself and he made a post with the photo saying that they can both relate to each other
God, must they stick labels to each and everyone of their kids ? I'm not a girly girl, nor am I a tomboy. Am I non-binary ? No! I'm myself.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It wasn't about doing something that Andrea might like. It was all about drumming up interest from the dealership in the hope that he might get to test supercars to create content. It's money making scheme number 347 for Jo Smelly-Joly.
it was completely self serving for Jonathan to take Andrea there. It wasn’t about Andrea’s birthday or giving him a birthday experience, it was about ‘how can I turn this into something for myself’. The way Jonathan kept saying ‘which car do you want?’ was so cruel.

• Angry
As the days are going on I am getting more and more upset at Jonathan Joly's behaviour.

In most "normal lives" we interact with our partners, friends, family & colleagues who point things out that are not acceptable or direct us in the right way (My husband and I have no problem telling each other when something isn't right & share opinions with respect.)

Also our decency & conscience keeps us in check, but thinking about this man, he has no friends or colleagues, his family haven't made an appearance in ages (that we know of) so apart from his wife, nobody corrects him or tells him to stop.

Those of us that post our distress and disgust are labelled trolls by him. I know I'm like a broken record, but we will look back at these family vloggers with horror and wonder why they were ever allowed to exist.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So sad to almost promise Andrea a car and then obviously not be able to deliver it. Also very odd to take a child to an extremely expensive car showroom for a treat.
could have taken the whole family out to a motor museum, to see all sorts of vehicles from past and present. Would’ve been fun and educational, not just his dad showing off.
Having said that, it will probably be lost on jonathan. He only seems to be a fan of cars that are expensive, fast and obnoxious not about the history or how they were made/work.

Reactions: 24
So sad to almost promise Andrea a car and then obviously not be able to deliver it. Also very odd to take a child to an extremely expensive car showroom for a treat.
could have taken the whole family out to a motor museum, to see all sorts of vehicles from past and present. Would’ve been fun and educational, not just his dad showing off.
Having said that, it will probably be lost on jonathan. He only seems to be a fan of cars that are expensive, fast and obnoxious not about the history or how they were made/work.
Exactly: imagine your dad taking you to the supercar dealership, going on and one about "which one should we take", telling him time and time again "don't touch, don't touch", and then after all that, coming home empty handed. He's 4, and has no concept of how much these cars are. To him, they were going there to pick one for his birthday. What a shite father he is. They will grow to despise him.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Absolutely despair at their parenting, why would you buy Andrea toys one day after his birthday. It’s just crazy

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I really hope Andy said he wanted the pasta and she didn't take it upon herself to order that while everyone got pizza. Funny, how Oma is there and everyone got these enormous portions of food with two sides. She could have done without the breadcrumbs on the fish though, It would have been perfect without the added bread.

Reactions: 12
Exactly: imagine your dad taking you to the supercar dealership, going on and one about "which one should we take", telling him time and time again "don't touch, don't touch", and then after all that, coming home empty handed. He's 4, and has no concept of how much these cars are. To him, they were going there to pick one for his birthday. What a shite father he is. They will grow to despise him.
It really was despicable. Absolute creep to do that to a small child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Absolutely despair at their parenting, why would you buy Andrea toys one day after his birthday. It’s just crazy
Because obviously the kid has been going ballistic since the previous day when he was led to believe he was getting an actual sports car 😅 So more shopping in an attempt to distract.
Also, A2 looks exhausted and A said he had a nap. I bet he is consistently waking up at the crack of dawn because he is hungry, deprived of protein, stuffed with carbs which causes blood sugars to dip in his sleep.
Poor A1 in the previous shopping vlog was totally lost, picking random things because she is never brought grocery shopping. Most 5 year olds know their way around a grocery store and know exactly what they want.
Not in SJ la-la land though 🙄

• Sad
Poor A1 in the previous shopping vlog was totally lost, picking random things because she is never brought grocery shopping. Most 5 year olds know their way around a grocery store and know exactly what they want.
Not in SJ la-la land though 🙄
It shocked me when Anna told A1 about some orange chocolate that A1 said she wanted "no, I don't think you'd like that." WHAT? YOU don't think SHE will like that? Let her try it and figure out. Are they so skint they can't afford a 99p chocolate bar? So what if she eats it and doesn't like it? Then she'll know for herself, not because she was told. Anna did the same with some Bran Flakes cereal. A1 literally said "I want that for breakfast" and Anna went "you don't want that, pfft" with a lot of derision in her tone. "Maybe next time", which is code for shut up, kid, and move along.

She's stunting those kids' growth in all possible aspects. They're going to grow up and not be able to make the simplest of choices because they were never trusted to develop their own tastes, their own opinions, their own personalities.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
It's funny to think how different their life would be - children & parents alike if they had never put videos on youtube... probably would have stopped at 2 kids, live in Ireland, no private school, humble upbringing, working parents..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.