SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please correct me if I’m wrong but Anna’s fluent in Italian isnt she? if she is it’s actually a shame she hasn’t been teaching the kids to speak it everyday since they were babies cause they’d be fluent in it but of course this is Anna we are talking about the woman who didn’t even want kids so I shouldn’t be surprised she wouldn’t spend time teaching them it and bonding with them seeing as she finds the kids an inconvenience.
There’s something about Anna’s mum but I can’t put my finger on it like maybe she knows her daughter isn’t happy with her life or I don’t know what it is. I know her mum doesn’t really like being on camera so that would explain feeling awkward. Also didn’t Anna talk about in the past how her dad didn’t like Jonathan? and she loved her dad but him not liking Jonathan didn’t make her question if maybe her dad was right to feel how he did.
Fluent in Italian?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anal won't divorce Jojo, she knows what she has in him. He worships her and will do what it takes to make money for her. Someone said she would leave if the man she went to had more money, however, she never leaves the house. She's also not the hot little number she was when she was in her 20s. She's kinda stuck with him because no one would put up with her attitude like he does. Jojo is mentally ill and she has learned to manipulate that dude. Jojo would sell a kidney if that meant Anal could get what she wanted.
( my opinion )

Reactions: 30
I am not blaming the dogs. this is 100% on them.
Oh Eileen I know you're not.;)

never their fault is it
Professional victims, at the mercy of the nasty trolls:rolleyes:

Fluent in Italian?! 😂😂😂
That makes me lol too, I also cracked up when yellow vest wearing Jono told Anna the kitchen smelled like a restaurant the evening she was cooking fish in Olive oil....he was wafting his short arms around, extolling her cookin. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Anal won't divorce Jojo, she knows what she has in him. He worships her and will do what it takes to make money for her. Someone said she would leave if the man she went to had more money, however, she never leaves the house. She's also not the hot little number she was when she was in her 20s. She's kinda stuck with him because no one would put up with her attitude like he does. Jojo is mentally ill and she has learned to manipulate that dude. Jojo would sell a kidney if that meant Anal could get what she wanted.
( my opinion )
I think you are very right 💯

Reactions: 6
Just watched an interview with Graham Linehan (Father Ted creator ) who was catastrophically cancelled by those who objected to his criticism of a well known Gender Clinic (Not sure if I can name it ) and the whole agenda of Pueberty Blockers being administered to children who are not mentally fully developed.

He had his career ruined but thankfully now has the ammunition to sue.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fluent in Italian?! 😂😂😂
There was a vlog before from around 2/3 years ago and E1 and E2 were talking to Jonathan and he asked them how their Italian was after Anna had been practicing it with them that morning or the last few mornings and the kids could barely say a sentence haha so clearly not really a lot of teaching or practice went on there but anyway I wondered from around and since could Anna speak it but too lazy to teach it to the kids or can she not really speak it but just likes to bring up the fact she’s Italian cause she thinks it makes her special or something you don’t know with her 😂

Reactions: 4
Why do they always take photos in front of that ratty porch? could they of not got a good photo In thr park or something!
also E1 saying your mums too poor to come hmm how rude! Wonder where she got that narrative from bet they trash his family in front of the kids, so his mums coming in two weeks will be interesting. Oh amd Anna is actually driving to Brighton im in shock! Wonder why J didnt go why did E say why don’t you come hmmm ha ha cos Erica can’t stand the moron

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Why do they always take photos in front of that ratty porch? could they of not got a good photo In thr park or something!
also E1 saying your mums too poor to come hmm how rude! Wonder where she got that narrative from bet they trash his family in front of the kids, so his mums coming in two weeks will be interesting. Oh amd Anna is actually driving to Brighton im in shock! Wonder why J didnt go why did E say why don’t you come hmmm ha ha cos Erica can’t stand the moron
I was shocked at that too...who said that in front of that child. :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She manages to make a day trip look boring as hell. It's like she does the same thing. Show them walking and then eating. Explaining what they are eating and then showing the giant sugary desserts. No B roll of the sites or the kids doing cute things. It's like you can feel the frustration she has with wrangling the kids. The good girl and good boy, UGH!! There was room for Jojo to go, but I really think he wasn't wanted at Erika's house. Just a feeling, could be wrong, but Anal's not gonna miss out on the chance to have another person helping with the kids.
I couldn't believe that E1 would say that about her, Granny. She seems like a sweet woman that tried her best to take care of an ungrateful mentally ill child. She saw that he was struggling and placed him in a school for kids with needs. Imagine dealing with a kid that sees people and talks to himself. She also got out of the toxic relationship when she could. She worked hard and had other kids to attend to. All that asshole does is tear her down and now he's got the kids involved. I would be damned if came down to see them after that comment, it's unacceptable and rude. Why would he put that on the video? I swear his family has tit for brains because I'd call that FMer out if he did that to my mother.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
She manages to make a day trip look boring as hell. It's like she does the same thing. Show them walking and then eating. Explaining what they are eating and then showing the giant sugary desserts. No B roll of the sites or the kids doing cute things. It's like you can feel the frustration she has with wrangling the kids. The good girl and good boy, UGH!! There was room for Jojo to go, but I really think he wasn't wanted at Erika's house. Just a feeling, could be wrong, but Anal's not gonna miss out on the chance to have another person helping with the kids.
I couldn't believe that E1 would say that about her, Granny. She seems like a sweet woman that tried her best to take care of an ungrateful mentally ill child. She saw that he was struggling and placed him in a school for kids with needs. Imagine dealing with a kid that sees people and talks to himself. She also got out of the toxic relationship when she could. She worked hard and had other kids to attend to. All that asshole does is tear her down and now he's got the kids involved. I would be damned if came down to see them after that comment, it's unacceptable and rude. Why would he put that on the video? I swear his family has tit for brains because I'd call that FMer out if he did that to my mother.
Exactly. Disregarding the fact that E1 most likely heard her parents say that about J’s mom, she had to have heard it from somewhere. The fact that Jonathan left it in the video is, again, another sign of his cruel and spoilt nature.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Exactly. Disregarding the fact that E1 most likely heard her parents say that about J’s mom, she had to have heard it from somewhere. The fact that Jonathan left it in the video is, again, another sign of his cruel and spoilt nature.
That’s disgusting. J’s mum is the only hope those children have for safety, love and warmth. She is NOTHING like oma and anal’s fucked up family.
Normality and warmth is what I see with j’s fam of what we’ve been shown. He’s thrown them under the bus, I’m amazed his mother wants anything to do with him and anal. Also we’ve not seen the family group chat for a while, wonder if they’ve been deleted 😂😂 (cue jono showing the group chat).

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
The amount of trouble I would have gotten into from my parents if I had said that about anyone let alone one of my grandparents is not even funny. I'd still get into trouble for it today and I'm in my 30's! From what I remember he grew up in quite a well off area, I know she doesn't still live there now but that doesn't mean she's poor. My mam has a saying "you were brought up, not dragged up" and I hate to say it but Jonathan and Anna seem to be trying to drag those kids up. Or at least that's what it seems like sometimes.

Reactions: 23
The amount of trouble I would have gotten into from my parents if I had said that about anyone let alone one of my grandparents is not even funny. I'd still get into trouble for it today and I'm in my 30's! From what I remember he grew up in quite a well off area, I know she doesn't still live there now but that doesn't mean she's poor. My mam has a saying "you were brought up, not dragged up" and I hate to say it but Jonathan and Anna seem to be trying to drag those kids up. Or at least that's what it seems like sometimes.
Where in the video did she say it?? Nah of i had saod something like that my dad would have removed me from this planet

Reactions: 6
At the beginning. They were leaving the house to go to Brighton. Edie was asking J why he never came to Brighton and then Emilia said something to Jonathan that his Mum was too poor to visit!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
A’s post 🙄 …only pretending to eat. She’s so recovered.
At the start she’s chewing but the ice cream is whole? I am weary of the frequency of the “recovery” content on her page, as if she’s trying to prove somet.

Speaking as someone who is in (later stages) of recovery and used to follow a lot of recovery accounts (a big part of my recovery was actually moving away from that!), performative posts like this can often come when they’re trying to mask the reality.

For Anna’s sake (and those kids) I hope that’s not true)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.