Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Turtlehats

Chatty Member
Idk why they didn’t jus let edie wear girl clothes and that be it? Like yknow this is my son who likes to wear dresses? It’s less pressure for the child who you’re pushing to transition 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 38

theSJfox

Just seen an article about a transgender clinic that is facing legal action from 1,000 families for pushing their children into transitioning.

The children were misdiagnosed, yes JONATHAN and ANNA, that many children really thought they were the opposite sex in the wrong bodies but discovered later on that they were in fact the sex they were born as.

They have now all had irreversible changes to their bodies that they have to suffer with for the rest of their lives.

To think, those children didn’t even have a psychopathic father filming their every private moment for the world either. They most likely didn’t have parents that they felt the need to impress and gain attention from. Do you really think Eduardo is actually a girl J&A? Or is he a confused boy trying to get love and attention from parents who used to ignore him and push him to the back, and is now showered with attention, gifts and more attention? I mean, you both already know the truth don’t you. But money is more important.

• Heart

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
My post was refering to food not the yellow car but in regards to Andrea crying (I dont think it was a tantrum) over the yellow car, I actually blame Jonathan for that, he hypes Andrea up so much and gives a misleading impression to his 4 year old child that they are going to the car showroom to buy a car of Andrea's dreams when that is not the case, knowing full well he loses his mind at just the mere mention of these super cars.

Instead of explaining the actual circumstances before they go that its just looking and stops there, Jonathan in his usual over the top, overload of crazy talk says these things to Andrea when they were at the showroom "which car do you want for your birthday" "Andrea pick a car, which one do you want, you can have any car you want here" "if you could pick one which one" and then at the end when they got home when andrea was crying because J didn't buy the car he wanted Jonathan said to him "which one did you want me to buy", "lets go back and get the yellow one" I mean if anyone needs a talking to it's Jonathan on how to parent and stop living in fantasy land.

No wonder Andrea was crushed at the end when he got home because that clown feeds him on repeat unrealistic, hyperbolic promises that wont be met.
Spot on. You articulated it better than I could. Watching it back I was incredulous that he was allowing Andrea to think he was actually choosing a car for his birthday. What sort of a parent does that!

• Angry
  • Sad

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
"Your mum".. why did Emilia refer to her Grandma/Nana in this way?

It's blatantly obvious it is a conversation she has heard between Jonathan and Anna...most probably spoken by Anna.

• Angry
  • Sad

Ticketyboots

Sorry you went through that @cocochino.

It's that elusive IF. If I get that surgery then I'll be happy, if I buy that new car then I'll be happy. In my case mourning for my life and body of one year ago, before breast cancer surgery and treatment that has lopped into one boob and added 7 stone to make me an 18 stone size 20-22.

I detest my new body and yet nobody would know this. So I just wanted to type it out. A Tattle confessional tonight.

Anyway I digress. We challenge the SJs' behaviour because they make their lives so public and open to scrutiny.

We all know that surgery for Anna will not make her happy. And she will turn her attention to something else.

• Heart
  • Sad

elliebell84

So Anna just spends all day cleaning, doing laundry and ironing. Ironing! I mean who has time to iron!? Underwear for that matter. You'd want to have the most boring life to have time to iron underwear 😅
It's sad that everything in Anna's life has to "be perfect" and this perfectionism she is now passing on to her Kids by constantly commenting on their appearance.
It was also sad to see all the kids watching movies on their own and Emilia in the playroom by herself while j & a were in the other room.
So, she spends all day in the playroom on her computer then spends the evening on her own.
Anna busy ironing their feckin socks but ignoring their emotional needs. Great mom there 👏 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry

PumpkinKing

Chatty Member
I’ve seen this family mentioned a few times so had a look at the wiki. I am now regretting this decision. I don’t think I have the words to describe how terribly cringeworthy that “erotic story” is, the shower photo was particularly horrific, so much so I actually shuddered and someone asked if I was cold 😂
Anyway that’s my contribution to this thread 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Personal Reflection...

My daughter was a preemie and had many issues when she was young, but I did my research, contacted professionals to assist, and worked with her one-on-one at home. She was a very tiny, quiet, shy child, she sucked her thumb, and was extremely attached to me.

I had the local health nurse come to see her every few months and when she was two, I put her in speech therapy. The therapist was really helpful, but my daughter responded better when I did the exercises with her at home. I enrolled us in many mommy & me programs, and arranged several play dates a month so her socialization skills could improve. When she was three, I also put her in Pre-school 2-3 times per week.

Her thumb sucking was hard to stop and I was extremely concerned about dental issues (she ended up needing braces as a teenager). So, we started a reward chart and it took a few months, but slowly she stopped depending on thumb-sucking to calm her down. However, she just would not give it up at night. Nothing I tried worked, so I just went into her room several times a night to pull out her thumb. But like all things, she did eventually grow out of it.

She was also a pretty defiant child, and one day she wouldn't listen to me and fell hard on the floor. Her mouth was bleeding and her two front teeth were loose. We immediately took her to our pediatrician so he could check if she had a concussion and he got us an appointment with an emergency dentist to inquire about her two front teeth. They had to remove those teeth that day, and told us to follow up with a dentist every 6 months.

When she entered Elementary School, I explained to her teachers that she had some delays and they arranged extra assistance to improve her reading and math skills, plus I read with her at home and helped with her daily homework. By the time she reached middle school (grade 6) she was all caught up.

I am by no means a perfect parent, but I tried my hardest and I always put my daughters needs first. Today she is taller than me, and about to start her third year of college, with a B average. She still lives at home, and we have a very close relationship.

I guess the point I am trying to make is that Anna & Jonathan are incapable of seeing past their needs and putting their children first. They can't be bothered to focus on their children and get them the help they need. Speech therapy, assisting with homework, regular dentist & doctor's appointments would all conflict with their 'me time' and they are not willing to adapt their lives around their children's needs.

Those kids are doomed if they don't have parents that will help them, or fight for their future. Those kids may have a nice house, gifted vacations, and private school but all of that means nothing if they don't have their parents love and attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

QueenBW

VIP Member
Poor A1 in the previous shopping vlog was totally lost, picking random things because she is never brought grocery shopping. Most 5 year olds know their way around a grocery store and know exactly what they want.
Not in SJ la-la land though 🙄
It shocked me when Anna told A1 about some orange chocolate that A1 said she wanted "no, I don't think you'd like that." WHAT? YOU don't think SHE will like that? Let her try it and figure out. Are they so skint they can't afford a 99p chocolate bar? So what if she eats it and doesn't like it? Then she'll know for herself, not because she was told. Anna did the same with some Bran Flakes cereal. A1 literally said "I want that for breakfast" and Anna went "you don't want that, pfft" with a lot of derision in her tone. "Maybe next time", which is code for shut up, kid, and move along.

She's stunting those kids' growth in all possible aspects. They're going to grow up and not be able to make the simplest of choices because they were never trusted to develop their own tastes, their own opinions, their own personalities.

• Angry
  • Sad
Showing your 5 year old daughter in a pull up is really really sad especially when it’s morning time . That should be the first thing removed when she wakes up if your really training her to use the toilet still .

out of everything they do it’s stuff like this that crosses the line . Why are you even showing between her legs just cut that out ffs !

• Angry
  • Wow

Gusber

Chatty Member
The only reason they’re at that supercar place is that Jotato is trying to pitch them on loaning him the cars so he can review them for his eleventy million subscribers. Who seem to be mainly teenage girls and American grandmas. Can read him like a badly written book.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

GotYourBigPlateAlan

Anna's little spiel about trying not to have mom guilt and enjoying nice things really wound me up. For starters, she just says empty words she knows her her minions will hang off. She makes no sense when trying to make a point. She should have mom guilt cos she is cold and uncaring towards her kids, uses them for financial gain cos she can't get a proper job and then has the audacity the lounge around in the sun for hours as if she has earned it. And the nice things she is enjoying has come at the expense of her kids privacy and mental health. Pat yourself on the back Anna, you're doing great!

• Heart

Kren9

Chatty Member
The latest stories where Anna’s posted baby A1 &A2, I homely thought Andreas was a recent one! That’s no shade on Andrea, it’s the fact they still treat him like a baby, and not in a cute or beneficial way! He appears much younger as he’s not encouraged to speak, eat or behave like a 3 year old. Also, the buzz cut doesn’t help, as it looks like a baby hair growth
Alessia is shockingly developmentally way behind as well. I watched a recent TikTok with her in it and if I didn’t know this family I would have thought she was 2 years old. I couldn’t even understand her. She’s approaching 5 and a half! My daughter is the same age as Alessia, just a few months younger and is seemingly light years ahead of her in speech and behavior as are a lot of her friends the same age. This is very, very sad to me. Those two “parents” are hindering these kids so bad.

I still can’t get over how they made Andrea sleep in a baby cot at nearly 4 years old! And the bib! Like WTAF.

Greentrees

VIP Member
The overacting from E2 when Anna called him in to show his river island clothing was cringe, he pranced in the room honing in on the camera giving the peace sign, then whilst Anna was talking, he did that wide open mouth and put his hands in front of his mouth like a surprise look pose (refer to today's thumbnail to see what I mean, of course Jonathan had to get a still shot of it, ugh!😩) and was playing up to the camera and then when he was no longer needed after his staged performance, he said "and thats all my stuff" like some over the top tv game show host and and made his exist, stage left. Its really sad to watch. Please don't think I am picking on him, I know it's not his fault, he is a manufactured product as a result of his awful parents, J & A have created a monster and its only going to get worse.

• Angry
  • Sad

Spencer D

I totally agree with everything above said about the car showroom birthday treat. Who on earth takes a 4 year old to a high end car showroom for the 'best day of their life' birthday experience with the ridiculous script he was being fed, together with no, don't touch it, don't touch it. At 4 my kids had fun birthdays with all their friends romping around the garden or an indoor adventure playground with fun food, party hats, noisy toys and tooters, caring adults, music and lots of laughter. Like most people do for their small children, in fact. The key ingredients are fun, friends and caring adults enabling them to go bonkers in a safe way . None of those things need much expense. Just my thoughts...I really feel for these YouTube prop children.

• Heart

Greentrees

VIP Member
I'm sorry but I am not buying the whole 'I do the ironing' act, and makes out she does it in the evenings, I have never heard her mention it once she is normally off to bed at her early timeslot. Anna said "I am ironing and I just realised that I never show this" hahahaha why not? Thats because she doesn't do it normally. I bet you she is only doing it at the moment cause her cleaning lady, aka 'housekeeper' is on holiday's.

No wonder she is ironing underwear cause she has no idea what the hell she is doing she must think they have to be done too, I mean who irons underwear! she is so out of touch, she has always relied on her fleet of staff to shoulder her from nannies to cleaners to dog walkers to someone else doing the ironing. That ironing part in todays vlog was just a ruse and she needed to make some content for the boring vlog and she made it even more boring.

I remember quite a few years back she was upset that the housekeeper at the time didn't do a load of ironing or washing can't remember which one just before christmas and left it for Anna to do and Anna was whining about it and annoyed, I think said she was going to leave it until she got back or something. Someone else may remember. She is a spoilt entitled brat and doesn't want to lift a finger.

• Heart

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Well, seems like plastic surgery is the new trans child: the title has doubled the views to a whopping 47k in a day.
Hilariously low considering the amount of subs they still have.

Oh, and I know it's early but I kind of like 'Plastic surgery is the new trans child' for the next title, if they keep up this begging for freebie surgery.

• Haha

Scar14

VIP Member
I do think it’s very strange behaviour that people are getting their family members to comment on Edie’s gender as if it’s an opinion. My nephew is trans, and we have children in the family (him included) and they’ve all taken it in their stride. We are all here for the same reason, we can’t stand A & J, so it does sadden me to know my family members wouldn’t be accepted here.
That’s great for you and your family but I’m sure that is a completely different situation to this one. The SJs are literally making money from this. They are sharing disturbingly private information about their child’s transition to strangers on the internet that are asking very weird and inappropriate questions.
We are all fairly certain that Ed is going along with this because they are finally getting attention from their parents and are getting gifts for it. We pretty much all believe that Ed is too young for a choice this big when it’s obvious he’s confused by it and he’s not getting no professional support.
None of us are transphobic (I hope) or anything like that, we just don’t agree with what the SJs are doing

• Heart
Reactions: 35